Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 10:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bumface - The Sad, Miserable Attempt at Scam Artistry  (Read 23525 times)
Beave162 (OP)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:32:45 PM

Funny thing is he's not trolling but discussing some serious points, without resorting to personal attacks.
How is that trolling?

Well maybe SOME personal attacks...

The only reason this thread exists is because UTC is self-moderated. I wasn't expecting even a handful of people to come on here with 'troll' accusations in defense of bumface. I mean, he is destroying the coin that I assume these losers have invested btc into at a much higher price! It really is a delusional cult with the one goal of preserving the cult. It was well said in personal message: this debacle would be perfect for a sociological study. I'm sure there are steps and symptoms of group-think or cult-like behavior that are perfectly exuded in that thread.

I have a couple of personal messages regarding bumface, but I think the overall consensus is to let the coin die and the idiots who invest in it continue to play into their own scam. It isn't worth the time and energy to even make one post calling out this cancer to society, who I can promise would land himself in jail (for something unrelated) at least in this country. I surely am wasting my time.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:10:02 PM

Well ain't this just SAD

I currently don't own any UTC but i will say this Bumface is still around and supporting UTC even at it's low
You don't get many Scam artists stick around when the job is done

I think him re-investing the IPO money he made is a good thing for the future of UTC and will bring great rewards

I have done my fair share of trolling in the past in the UTC thread which i regret and i have the up most respect for Bumface and what he will do for UTC
azerbaidjan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:57:43 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 06:13:40 AM by azerbaidjan

With all these people leaving the uTC dev team, there's little hope of recovery.
If only one people leaves, we can guess it's his fault.
This was what happened when ziggy left dev just after the launch.
Official reason was: "time needed to carry on his studies": honorable discharge...
Now we have dcgirl getting out of the team and telling in mild terms that bumface is not really negotiating, but rather imposing his views and not really putting confidence in her.
Then bumface replies and tells some blah blah about that.

I do a reply and question his methods.
Of course every post I send out gets deleted in the minute, so I post them again and again.
Then they say I am making personal attacks. What a joke, there was nothing personal to begin with.

To me the situation is now clear: everyone in the dev team will leave one by one and bumface will be alone pretending that everything's fine whereas it's not going to be the case.
So all the people who invested their money in this scheme are going to lose it. Sadly.

In between, the uTC dev finances go awol: from 100ks at the begining down to almost nothing now and without accountability.
Don't tell me that bumface has not indulged himself in the dev wallet.

How's about the joke of the asic miner he bought to mine "for the uTC"?
This remains to be seen, I'm wondering if he will not mine for himself.
We'll get the confirmation soon, or not.

In short, I suspect bumface of having taken some liberties with his uTC project and uses it as his personal finance generator/piggybank.
For the wouldbe investor: nothing to see here. Please buy it will go up.
The only thing that goes up is the number of chinese who buy by the million a failed coin, which does not (yet) make complete sense to me.
There's something strange going on with this crapcoin.

azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:59:30 AM

Funny thing is he's not trolling but discussing some serious points, without resorting to personal attacks.
How is that trolling?

he's removing comments and questions he wish not to answer and then carries on with his scheme that is to appear as a honorable coin dev.
Actually appearances played in his favor up until dcgirl left.
Then suddenly things started making sense and the crap under the carpet started to magically reappear.
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:02:10 AM

How is that trolling?

Well maybe SOME personal attacks...

The only reason this thread exists is because UTC is self-moderated. I wasn't expecting even a handful of people to come on here with 'troll' accusations in defense of bumface. I mean, he is destroying the coin that I assume these losers have invested btc into at a much higher price! It really is a delusional cult with the one goal of preserving the cult. It was well said in personal message: this debacle would be perfect for a sociological study. I'm sure there are steps and symptoms of group-think or cult-like behavior that are perfectly exuded in that thread.

I have a couple of personal messages regarding bumface, but I think the overall consensus is to let the coin die and the idiots who invest in it continue to play into their own scam. It isn't worth the time and energy to even make one post calling out this cancer to society, who I can promise would land himself in jail (for something unrelated) at least in this country. I surely am wasting my time.

Isn't this lovely when bumface repeatedly says that "uTC is going to rise next <whatever>"?
Always the same excuse, everytime.
And people keep on sleeping.

This bumface is really fit for politics. No doubt about this.

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:10:14 AM

I agree, in fact I was talking about Beave's post, and not Bumface's remarks...he was accused of being a troll for pointing out these same concerns you have.
I mined and dumped the UTC I got long ago, price kept dropping and dropping, being a btc-e trollbox mod doesn't guarantee you can make a good coin...a good scam, maybe? xD
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

I agree, in fact I was talking about Beave's post, and not Bumface's remarks...he was accused of being a troll for pointing out these same concerns you have.
I mined and dumped the UTC I got long ago, price kept dropping and dropping, being a btc-e trollbox mod doesn't guarantee you can make a good coin...a good scam, maybe? xD

uTC was a disaster on my side, but fortunately it was money I could gamble with.
Now I wish we got all the details concerning bumface's shady behind the scene deals, because there must be quite a lot of them.
An example: his asic miner that should mine to get uTC price higher: do you think a guy who is so close to his money would mine for a community? -I can't picture this.
To me it sounds like he just bought the miner for himself.

All in one, I'm afraid we will never see the books for the uTC debacle and where did the IPO money get. Never.
I challenge bumface to produce an audit report of how the funds were utilized.
I know he won't. Never ever.

troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:16:30 AM

Who gives their money to a guy with the handle bumface… Roll Eyes

people who made 21x their investment  Cheesy

So now you admit that the whole idea with this shit coin was only to make ipo stakeholders rich? You are disgrace, man.
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:09:42 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 03:47:18 PM by azerbaidjan

Trollololololllololollooolltrolol ....jejejujejeju.... troll ol lololololllollloll....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7J3AOElXk  

Maybe better you all try to get a real life instead of winning and complaining and sucking blood

If you make the effort of posting something in this thread, this means that we may not be entirely wrong.
Thanks for confirming our suspicions.
ivanlabrie

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

That guy is 1000% troll...posts youtube links and random comments.
azerbaidjan

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 05:47:31 PM

Whatever he says is completely void of substance and does not bring any element to the debate.
Anyway, people reading this thread will easily sort out by themselves who's a troll and who isn't.

Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:56:50 PM

Whatever he says is completely void of substance and does not bring any element to the debate.
Anyway, people reading this thread will easily sort out by themselves who's a troll and who isn't.

+1111

I would say these guys are getting what the deserve with the way the UTC price is going. But sadly, how much money do you think these rejects had to invest in UTC anyway? Perhaps they are wasting their allowance from their parents

bumface is not a teenager though. He he a grown man. We know only because he has a video of him talking about ultracoin in some interview. I'm sure he could care less what happens to the price at this point.

bumface

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:09:59 PM

let the world see how sick beave is

rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:58:05 PM

"Whatever he says is completely void of substance and does not bring any element to the debate.
Anyway, people reading this thread will easily sort out by themselves who's a troll and who isn't."

Muh sides!!

You're right, let the people decide. And honestly, some of you do have great points. But, the way you went about expressing them, is hilarious. I don't know if its because you're blinded by anger and can't make a coherent comment without bringing somebody down and sounding like a drunken sailor or if you just act this way by default, but it doesn't really help your cause...

Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:05:15 PM

ohhhhh I'm sorry. Do you think that was a threat to your life? I meant you would die like Darwin Awards style you idiot. I wouldn't even call to put you in jail--government regulation would do that; I wouldn't harm you if I could--you would do a better job doing that yourself. And yes, I imagine your future is very, very dim. It is called KARMA.

azerbaidjan

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:26:27 AM

"Whatever he says is completely void of substance and does not bring any element to the debate.
Anyway, people reading this thread will easily sort out by themselves who's a troll and who isn't."

Muh sides!!

You're right, let the people decide. And honestly, some of you do have great points. But, the way you went about expressing them, is hilarious. I don't know if its because you're blinded by anger and can't make a coherent comment without bringing somebody down and sounding like a drunken sailor or if you just act this way by default, but it doesn't really help your cause...

Far from embarrassing my poor self, this deserves an explanation and there you go:
Consider these were the days when I still had some trust in bumface.
After dcgirl's last message I felt like I had to reconsider things, and I did: bumface is a fraud.
Anything else you would like to know about my intimate life?

Unpopped

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:46:59 PM

If this is true.. Why is he MOD?
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:30:12 PM

ohhhhh I'm sorry. Do you think that was a threat to your life? I meant you would die like Darwin Awards style you idiot. I wouldn't even call to put you in jail--government regulation would do that; I wouldn't harm you if I could--you would do a better job doing that yourself. And yes, I imagine your future is very, very dim. It is called KARMA.
I have no dog in this fight, but this is 100% a legitimate threat on his life. You saying "JK" afterwards doesn't change that fact. Any court of law would find you guilty of Penal Code 422, Criminal Threats - and charge you with a felony that supports a 3 year max sentence. You posted it on a public forum with witnesses, so you can't claim hearsay. Also, you could be hit with a civil libel suit, since you clearly meant to tarnish/defame his character, and you did it in writing.

The more you know...
Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:39:36 PM

I have no dog in this fight, but this is 100% a legitimate threat on his life. You saying "JK" afterwards doesn't change that fact. Any court of law would find you guilty of Penal Code 422, Criminal Threats - and charge you with a felony that supports a 3 year max sentence. You posted it on a public forum with witnesses, so you can't claim hearsay. Also, you could be hit with a civil libel suit, since you clearly meant to tarnish/defame his character, and you did it in writing.

The more you know...

Oh yea? Exactly how is that a threat on his life? He got 'f*&*(#d' by me creating this thread. He cannot self-moderate like he did in the UTC thread. Does it make ANY sense to tell him he will be in jail if I don't harm him? If that was the case, I would be in jail before him you moron. UTC will die completely because of bumface. Do not interject when you know nothing about law. Look up what defamation means.. he is a scam-artist. Do you think I am making that up to 'defame' him?  BTW that was a private message, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that either although you have 462 posts? Unbelievable.

Check out the threats made to 'hunt me down' by other people btw. I will be contacting the appropriate authorities once they give me their information. Judging by their poor English, I imagine they are in a different country, but at least, it will be pointed out. I'm amazed how many people need to be taught right from wrong. I'm amazed how many uneducated people feel it necessary to interject on a subject they know nothing about.

Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:50:06 PM

The more you know...

Oh yea? Exactly how is that a threat on his life? He got 'f*&*(#d' by me creating this thread. He cannot self-moderate like he did in the UTC thread. Does it make ANY sense to tell him he will be in jail if I don't harm him? If that was the case, I would be in jail before him you moron. UTC will die completely because of bumface. Do not interject when you know nothing about law. Look up what defamation means.. he is a scam-artist. Do you think I am making that up to 'defame' him?  BTW that was a private message, but I wouldn't expect you to understand that either although you have 462 posts? Unbelievable.

Check out the threats made to 'hunt me down' by other people btw. I will be contacting the appropriate authorities once they give me their information. Judging by their poor English, I imagine they are in a different country, but at least, it will be pointed out. I'm amazed how many people need to be taught right from wrong. I'm amazed how many uneducated people feel it necessary on a subject they know nothing about.
Again, your intent doesn't matter. It's about what the victim feels.

Here's the criteria:
a.that person is thereby placed in a state of reasonably sustained fear for his/her safety or for the safety of his/her immediate family,
b.the threat is specific and unequivocal and
c.you communicate the threat verbally, in writing, or via an electronically transmitted device.

Yes, I do know a fair share about the law. I wouldn't be any good at what I do for a living if I didn't. Also, it being a private message does not matter one bit. Private messages are open to moderators and admins by default, and hackers/phishers by extension. Those constitute the needed witnesses stated above. You can lash out at me all you want, I was just trying to keep you from doing anything else stupid. I kind of feel I just wasted finger dexterity, but hopefully you prove me wrong.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: