Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:02:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bumface - The Sad, Miserable Attempt at Scam Artistry  (Read 23514 times)
Beave162 (OP)

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:15:22 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 07:07:54 AM by Beave162

Anything negative said about him is deleted from the self-moderated UTC forums. Please focus on the actions of bumface, which would have landed him in JAIL by now in a gov't regulated market. The people who have bought UTC have already suffered because of his actions, so leave coin bashing out of it please as much as possible.

1) He bought ASICs with IPO money??? Really?
2) text book manipulation and pump-and-dump - idiotically claimed that decreasing the block reward by a factor of 3 would increase the price per coin by a factor of 3. He tried to ORDER people to remove sell orders until it reached that point.
3) lies upon LIES - The title of UTC mentions ultra-fast 6 seconds! UltraCoin has a block confirmation time of 30 seconds (not even the fastest). He copied the YACoin feature of a stake minting checkbox, but he tried to say ULTRACOIN originated the idea.

More will be added. Make no mistake... investors in UTC were SCAMMED! You can post DELETED posts from the UTC thread here as well.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:28:24 PM

Anything negative said about him is deleted from the self-moderated UTC forums. Please focus on the actions of bumface, which would have landed him in JAIL by now in a gov't regulated market. The people who have bought UTC have already suffered because of his actions, so leave coin bashing out of it please as much as possible.

2) text book manipulation and pump-and-dump - idiotically claimed that decreasing the block reward by a factor of 3 would increase the price per coin by a factor of 3. He tried to ORDER people to remove sell orders until it reached that point.
3) lies upon LIES - The title of UTC mentions ultra-fast 6 seconds! UltraCoin has a block confirmation time of 30 seconds (not even the fastest). He copied the YACoin feature of a stake minting checkbox, but he tried to say ULTRACOIN came up with this 'innovative' idea.

More will be added. Make no mistake... investors in UTC were SCAMMED! You can post DELETED posts from the UTC thread here as well.

ONCE A TROLL ALWAYS A TROLL

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
rapture333

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:30:59 PM

Omg we are being OPPRESSED by Bumface! We need government regulation and to stop these scammers! How dare he stifle my freedumb of speech!

rapture333

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:33:10 PM

WE MUST RALLY THE TROLLS TO MAKE A POINT! Our voices must be heard! The peoples republic of Bitcointalk forums demands that we imprison Bumface for his crimes against butthurt trolls! For the greater good of the greater number!!

ivanlabrie

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:07:37 AM

Actually, I think he's right...look at UTC's price!
The asic part is a clear scam, imho.
Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:37:56 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 07:01:48 AM by Beave162

To be clear, I did not invest anything in UTC, so rapture, son, your defense of bumface is amusing. Also, he WOULD be in prison for the pump-and-dump scheme if he did that on say the stock market in the US. I am not saying government SHOULD put him in prison. Here is a freemarket option to save people from his scam attempts. I know that such a conversation is beyond your level of intelligent thought, so I am speaking more towards anyone else reading this thread. I hate to sound like I'm blaming the victim, but.... enjoy losing more and more of your money.

Ivan, it is fascinating logic, right? We can do it now for any coin.. I'll have a bunch of people give me btc for me to buy SCRYPT asics to prop up the YACoin price and create bounties? Oh my electric bill is $0.4 per kilowatt*hour, and I swear I'll only take enough to pay my electric mining a DIFFERENT coin. Everyone wins!

primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:24:32 AM

I don't defend bumface, and I think he's not doing too much these days for the coin but you are really obsessed with him. Who would start a thread to discredit another forum user or a coin founder? Why buying ASICs is such a bad idea? Would it be better to buy GPUs and mine his own coin and then dump it to pay electricity bills? Would that help UTC? I don't think so. If ASICs are scrypt coin killers so why not to kill some? Wink

BTW Yacoin is doing great, new peak every day, please give bumface some advice how to achieve that, you can help each other.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:59:28 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 07:10:15 AM by Beave162

I don't defend bumface, and I think he's not doing too much these days for the coin but you are really obsessed with him. Who would start a thread to discredit another forum user or a coin founder? Why buying ASICs is such a bad idea? Would it be better to buy GPUs and mine his own coin and then dump it to pay electricity bills? Would that help UTC?
Yes it would. Yes it would. Yes it would.

More mining is a good thing. Get on YACoin and mine and dump it all you want. I beg of you. Mining and HOLDING is good for the short-term price (the idea is that people sell at SOME point, right?), but not necessarily for the volume. For me, YACoin has a volume issue right now, not a price issue. I'm amazed how people think making money from mining and selling is terrible yet trying to make money from speculating is perfectly fine. Mining takes valuable resources.

What happened to bitcoin when sha asics came out? The problem with asics is the corruption of the asic companies. If those companies were reputable and didn't break all kinds of promises, then asics are fine. What is the difference between buying an asic or buying a gpu farm? They both cost money. Some complaints against asics are simply based on people wanting their current hardware to continue to reap benefits from a particular coin.

Perhaps I should post private messages between me and that idiot. Most of the people he has scammed are not bright (nanoprobe and rapture are prime examples), but he has affected some good people too. I don't think this thread constitutes obsession considering his actions, but I had thought some people would find it useful. I'm surprised this thread hadn't already been created as the UTC thread is (very) self-moderated. I would never work with him. His incompetence and lack of understanding of so many things, to include basic human interaction, is unmatched.

bumface

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:34:03 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 09:05:37 AM by bumface

3) lies upon LIES - The title of UTC mentions ultra-fast 6 seconds! UltraCoin has a block confirmation time of 30 seconds (not even the fastest). He copied the YACoin feature of a stake minting checkbox, but he tried to say ULTRACOIN originated the idea.

the self moderated thing AGAIN: put on a new tune dude, we have stated at the top of the post that its self moderated,if you dont like it, dont go there, all places have rules, you dont go in a restorant and bring your own food,and then whine about it, respect the rules

yes really, why cant you be happy that i am re investing that money into the coin, i was well within my right to spend it on a new pc or a holiday to hawaii, since utc was an entrepeneurial endevour. out of all the people involved with starting the coin, i am the only person still involved and i am the only person who is spending his gain on the coin.Power is 29 cent here, and why would i want 10% in mh/s that i would have gotten in GPU`s that i now have in asics???

i never pumpt in my life buddy,i ORDERD nobody to do anything , i simply asked people to stop  selling at a retardedly low price, which is a request that falls under common sense.If you dont know the difference between a request and a demand perhaps you should go back to the kiddie table and leave the grownups alone.

we never said we invented that you oompaloompa, i even had one of their original devs.

so il add my own for now

4: your gonna make a boohoo i hate utc thread, really?

dont you know how sad this makes you look?

5: dont you have a better way to spend your time? get out of your troll dungeon and go on a date, buy a guitar and learn to play a song. go out there and smell the roses.

SxC

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:53:57 AM

Well ain't this just SAD

I currently don't own any UTC but i will say this Bumface is still around and supporting UTC even at it's low
You don't get many Scam artists stick around when the job is done

I think him re-investing the IPO money he made is a good thing for the future of UTC and will bring great rewards

I have done my fair share of trolling in the past in the UTC thread which i regret and i have the up most respect for Bumface and what he will do for UTC
bumface

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:06:25 AM

Well ain't this just SAD

I currently don't own any UTC but i will say this Bumface is still around and supporting UTC even at it's low
You don't get many Scam artists stick around when the job is done

I think him re-investing the IPO money he made is a good thing for the future of UTC and will bring great rewards

I have done my fair share of trolling in the past in the UTC thread which i regret and i have the up most respect for Bumface and what he will do for UTC

thank you, and you were right, do you think i would go to stockhold and show my face if i wasnt behind this coin, i would have just stayd anonimous

Xelpherpolis

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:17:31 AM

*facepalms* Just....oh dear.
ivanlabrie

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:52:24 AM

We all know Karpeles, kncminer's and the BFL guy's faces too...
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:35:09 PM

Who gives their money to a guy with the handle bumface… Roll Eyes

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bumface

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:37:56 PM

Who gives their money to a guy with the handle bumface… Roll Eyes

people who made 21x their investment  Cheesy

Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:01:23 PM

the self moderated thing AGAIN: put on a new tune dude, we have stated at the top of the post that its self moderated,if you dont like it, dont go there, all places have rules, you dont go in a restorant and bring your own food,and then whine about it, respect the rules

Great analogy. Spoken like a true child-dictator. And what are your comments about the other threads not self-moderated?

Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:03:40 PM

yes really, why cant you be happy that i am re investing that money into the coin, i was well within my right to spend it on a new pc or a holiday to hawaii, since utc was an entrepeneurial endevour. out of all the people involved with starting the coin, i am the only person still involved and i am the only person who is spending his gain on the coin.Power is 29 cent here, and why would i want 10% in mh/s that i would have gotten in GPU`s that i now have in asics???

Oh yea? Did you tell people in the beginning before they invested that you are entitled to spend the IPO all on yourself?

Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:05:40 PM

i never pumpt in my life buddy,i ORDERD nobody to do anything , i simply asked people to stop  selling at a retardedly low price, which is a request that falls under common sense.If you dont know the difference between a request and a demand perhaps you should go back to the kiddie table and leave the grownups alone.

What was I thinking?

remove all sells, replace at 0.003!

Beave162 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:18:05 PM

we never said we invented that you oompaloompa, i even had one of their original devs.

Way to ignore the first part. You 'had one of their orginal devs'. No you didn't. Wow, see the power and control complex of this delusional lowlife? I think I know what dev you are talking about, and no you didn't.

ivanlabrie

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:39:40 PM

Funny thing is he's not trolling but discussing some serious points, without resorting to personal attacks.
How is that trolling?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: