Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:42:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't post in threads. Probably won't let me post this either  (Read 739 times)
eousphoros (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:41:57 PM

Everytime I try to post something it says I have posted to recently (360) seconds. Yet I haven't posted anything in months.
specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 11:43:40 PM

Everytime I try to post something it says I have posted to recently (360) seconds. Yet I haven't posted anything in months.

It is because I believe that you have just signed in less than 360 seconds ago.  They count signing in as the 360 seconds limit too. :-/

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:09:11 PM

If you send messages it counts as a kind of post which will make you wait to post on any thread.

HigsonPP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:24:52 PM

this used to happen to me when i was a newbie. i would log in, post something 2-3 minutes later, and 360 second message. it goes away eventually.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

As you gain activity the restrictions will go away. Be patient.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:39:23 PM

One Suggestion: Do not log out.

That way, u can make 1 post every day and within 30 days u'll become a Jr. Member Smiley

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:40:48 PM

That way, u can make 1 post every day and within 30 days u'll become a Jr. Member Smiley
Most people automatically log out when they close their browser. Why wouldn't he be able to make 1 post per day if he logged out during the days, though?
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:29:50 PM

Most people automatically log out when they close their browser.

My browser has been staying logged in for months now, it's quite convenient.
Just make sure that your browser accepts Bitcointalk's cookies.
Zebra

Activity: 612
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:39:22 PM

Please note that logging in, sending a PM and searching will also reset the timer.
So, you will need to wait for another 360s after doing any of the actions.

lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:24:36 PM

Please note that logging in, sending a PM and searching will also reset the timer.
So, you will need to wait for another 360s after doing any of the actions.
Indeed. OP should be thankful though that the noob jail has been removed! Back in my days, there was only one subforum were noobies could post in.
I'm glad to finally be an unrestricted full member Cheesy
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:01:55 AM

If you have recently signed in within the lats 6 minutes then you will not be able to post as a newbie.

If someone else that shares your IP address has logged in or posted in the last 6 minutes then you will also not be able to post. This is true even if the person who has posted has a higher bitcointalk rank then you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: