Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:20:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pandacoin[PND] The only POS coin with 3 mths POW mining phase| Multipool| No premine or IPO  (Read 8502 times)
dicksausage

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:55:43 AM

Friendly reminder to vote for us at UseCryptos and Cryptsy!

https://www.usecryptos.com/coinvoting (even though we're #1, we can never be too sure)
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

We have over 1000 votes on usecryptos. How are we not accepted yet?
They only add the winner on Saturday evenings GMT.

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
PandacoinPND Bdanyo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:10:20 AM

Man, this will mess with our SEO big time...it's already a pain to google this thread...good job BCT mods.

however, we will survive.

Fear not, we have Ozzke, our dev member whose expertise lies with SEO, SEM and SEA to take care of these minor obstacles for us!
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:23:41 AM

I just wanted to give it one last try to save the old Panda (thread). At least it will be known that it wasn't because of a "giveaway" that the thread was closed.

Am happy that something has been done to prevent this from happening. Too many topics where been made just to promote and give coins out for people to use and try creating   lot of exposure and good vibes about coins when most where just worthless. If people want to do a give away then at least do that give-away on their own site or a place where it can be done. Maybe make a section up just for coin giveaway to keep stuff in one section and no everywhere.

Just so it is clear, and I know it doesn't excuse them, but they weren't doing a giveaway. They were helping people that were scammed by another coin.

Quote from: bdanyo
Just a heads up to the Pandacoin (PND) community. We might be experiencing some posts from the Rightcoin community. We are doing another community compensation campaign for those that got hurt with unethical scammy developers, similar to our initiative with Rightcoin.

So just a heads up and not to confuse you all when that happens!
They obviously should have directed people to post offsite regarding this, but it's still very sad that the Pandacoin devs or community weren't given a warning and the offending posts deleted. Instead they were punished (unfairly imo) for caring for the cryptocurrency community in general. Meanwhile, real scammers often are not.

slaithe

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:29:36 AM

Rules are born from principles to protect the righteous and innocent.
Rigidly adhering to rules where the result violates the spirit of their principles is unwise and self defeating.
escapeX

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:55:17 AM

New hype point

vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:29:02 AM

CONGRATULATIONS! DEDICATEDPOOL.COM HOSTING THIS COIN!

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://dedicatedpool.com
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

We are working hard for you guys!
Donations appreciated BTC: 1Pg6A6MghPZgZmNW8tQwQBXUaftdQsRVMb

LOL, mining pool for a PoS coin?

Are you a multipool???

topkek
slaithe

Activity: 232

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:30:05 AM

Mining Information

• Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system

Server Infrastructure

no
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:31:53 AM

I just wanted to give it one last try to save the old Panda (thread). At least it will be known that it wasn't because of a "giveaway" that the thread was closed.

Am happy that something has been done to prevent this from happening. Too many topics where been made just to promote and give coins out for people to use and try creating   lot of exposure and good vibes about coins when most where just worthless. If people want to do a give away then at least do that give-away on their own site or a place where it can be done. Maybe make a section up just for coin giveaway to keep stuff in one section and no everywhere.

Just so it is clear, and I know it doesn't excuse them, but they weren't doing a giveaway. They were helping people that were scammed by another coin.

Quote from: bdanyo
Just a heads up to the Pandacoin (PND) community. We might be experiencing some posts from the Rightcoin community. We are doing another community compensation campaign for those that got hurt with unethical scammy developers, similar to our initiative with Rightcoin.

So just a heads up and not to confuse you all when that happens!
They obviously should have directed people to post offsite regarding this, but it's still very sad that the Pandacoin devs or community weren't given a warning and the offending posts deleted. Instead they were punished (unfairly imo) for caring for the cryptocurrency community in general. Meanwhile, real scammers often are not.

This needs to be known by everyone who thinks we were simply doing a "giveaway"
SailAwayMofo

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:37:14 AM

Compensation for those ripped off by scammers != promotional giveaway.
nekokenny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:34:53 AM

It was probably a misunderstanding. I am glad we are helping other communities from scamcoins. Come hang with us! We love to make it rain on the iirc! Also the dev's are damn near a 24/7 operation! PND will soar soon! It has tons of love and it is stable. It also proves that there are people with huge hearts in this world and we are right here with PND! Smiley Love you guys! Life changing bastards! 
cadexn

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:41:57 AM

Mining Information

• Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system

Server Infrastructure

top kek. a scammer trying to leech BTC donations.
nekokenny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:45:58 AM

Yea I saw that.. What a hustler! Take that shit outta here! Go to those scammy coins and fill their threads with your filth! lol We are a peaceful community! But!!!!! We unite like killer bees! Tongue
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:02:40 AM

Why couldn't just reopen the old thread?
Anyway we back now.
ozzke

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

Man, this will mess with our SEO big time...it's already a pain to google this thread...good job BCT mods.

however, we will survive.

Fear not, we have Ozzke, our dev member whose expertise lies with SEO, SEM and SEA to take care of these minor obstacles for us!

Like Bdanyo said: don't worry it will be fine, I'll be on it as soon as the new website will be done (as you can see in the first topic it's on the list of to-do's).
Of course it's not ideal and it's such a shame if you try to help people and get punished but we have survived a lot worse. We're a dedicated team and we're here to stay and change cryptocurrency as people know it

mtrycz

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:25:29 AM

I love this coin for it's devs and it's comunity. As it has already been said, PND has been through a lot, and has always come out victorious, it'd survive a nuclear war if there was one.

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

There is some functionality already and more is being added at times, so it can already be useful. There are Charts for various cryptos (both Price and Depth) from Swisscex, MintPal, Kraken and Priceofdoge, Multicharts, Twitter, BitcoinTalk, Notes and Countdowns. The latest panel includes stats for mining at the PND/DOGE multipool.

Please keep in mind that it's still in beta, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.
There has been lots of things going on the backend lately, so there's not much new features, but the backend work is almost done, so I can get back to what I like doing most.

In the meantime, the faucet has been reactivated. You can quench your PND thirst at 1dash.net/faucet

Have fun!

PND, the cryptocurrency with a plan
cadexn

Activity: 350

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:48:28 AM

I love this coin for it's devs and it's comunity. As it has already been said, PND has been through a lot, and has always come out victorious, it'd survive a nuclear war if there was one.

For my part, I'm developing a service exclusive to PND, which you can find here: 1dash.net

It's a user defined dashboard. What this means is that, instead of having data thrown at you, you choose what data you want to see, and the layout with which you want to see them. It's designed with ease of use in mind, you can just drag&drop and resize your panels whichever way you like. Think iGoogle for cryptos.

There is some functionality already and more is being added at times, so it can already be useful. There are Charts for various cryptos (both Price and Depth) from Swisscex, MintPal, Kraken and Priceofdoge, Multicharts, Twitter, BitcoinTalk, Notes and Countdowns. The latest panel includes stats for mining at the PND/DOGE multipool.

Please keep in mind that it's still in beta, so there will be bugs, but the fixes are coming in almost daily, and you're welcome to try it out.
There has been lots of things going on the backend lately, so there's not much new features, but the backend work is almost done, so I can get back to what I like doing most.

In the meantime, the faucet has been reactivated. You can quench your PND thirst at 1dash.net/faucet

Have fun!

faucet gave me 1186PND, thirst quenched
mtrycz

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:58:56 AM

faucet gave me 1186PND, thirst quenched
^_^
Did the stats on the right update? I think they might be still a little broken ^_^'

rghmodz

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:14:08 AM

Yay new official thread! Devs are awesome.

Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:27:01 AM

Ohhhhh it's happening! X11 is being test on the multipool atm! - http://www.reddit.com/r/multipanda/comments/26l58u/x11_and_nscrypt/chuj2k2

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
mtrycz

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:15:36 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 12:42:06 PM by mtrycz

If anybody still needs one more reason to mine some pandas at the multipool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGF6bOi1NfA

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: