Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have used both sharedcoin.com and bitmixer.io, I seek YOUR comments!  (Read 588 times)
OROBTC (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:13:00 AM

sharedcoin.com  <--- probably affiliated with blockchain.info

bitmixer.io

I have used both services about EIGHT times each to cover my trail of my four active wallets and their BTC.  Both services appear to work pretty differently, but both have seemed to work OK for me.  My largest transfer using each service was some $400 worth of BTC.

Both services took roughly the same amount of time.

I was able to use the blockchain.info "taint analysis" services to check "the trail", and it looked OK to this non-expert, although in one case there was a 55% taint from an intermediary wallet, and in one other case TWO of my older wallets showed up as funding sources (2% taint in one case, 0.9% taint in the other), BOTH wallets had their BTC run through both services.  Again, both looked OK to me.

Often blockchain.info "taint analysis" service gets "timed out" (an error, 524 or 522...), it took me some 20 attempts before I could check all four wallets.

How about YOUR experiences?  I am very interested to hear.  I used these two because I see their ads.  Are there other good mixing services with impeccable reputations?

How about other "taint analysis" services out there?  So far, the ONLY one I know of is blockchain.info's.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: