Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -- CoinTruth.com - Fight the Scammers - Kill the ShitCoins!  (Read 1408 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:56:45 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 07:40:32 AM by Vlad2Vlad

Guys, I bought CoinTruth .com a year ago with the intent of providing a one-stop site where newbies [and regulars] can get the latest scoop on upcoming coins, new coins...

BUT most of all:  A list with eyewitness details and actual PROOF of all the SCAMMERS (like BitcoinSachs and many others) in this industry which people can avoid with little more than a few minutes searching the CoinTruth Scammer Database.

Unfortunately I ran out of funds last year when I ran into iXcoin [and decided to marry it]
.  lol.

Just in the last month I lost good money (3 BTC) on ZETscam and XLB - Both totally avoidable if only there had been some kind of centralized and respected community warning system in place.

For those of you who lost much, much more, think about what such a website could have saved you in money, anger and all the future pain you will feel from the outright theft you incurred.

People are literally losing millions of dollars at this point on shitty coins, shitty devs and most of all, known scammers with  really bad reputations, simply because these lying sacks of shit can easily hide amongst the rapidly growing number of people and new coins now in "Cryptlantis".

The same for all the new scam coins, like DRK, removing the X11 source code from their OP, something many didn't know about and something which could end up being another massive loss to investors who blindly trusted devs.  Why are people even surprised DarkCoin just forked, why would anyone expect anything more from a coin with ZERO transparency?

Would you have Paid $14 for DarkCoin if you had known the devs removed the source code?  I wouldn't pay 1 Satoshi for a new, unproven coin who's devs hide rhe source code from their investors and the open source community.

But this is just one small example and DarkCoin could end up being legit, people should simply know the risks - there have been and there exist now, other coins [and devs] which are obvious, blatant SCAMS.

The sheer volume of new coins have now reached the level I predicted last year when we only had 12 coins on exchanges and I have no doubt we'll surpass my prediction for next year of over 3,000 alt-coins.

As the market gets more crowded and millions more new investors come in, the scams will only become bigger and more elaborate and many of them will be perpetrated by the very same scammers which are now robbing many of our community members.

I do not have any programming skills so I'm asking for help to launch CoinTruth .com.

There is nothing like this in this fraud riddled new industry and I cannot wait any longer given that even seasoned crypto investors and coders are now losing a lot of money on more and more well planned ScamCoins.

This industry needs a legit, incorruptible website with integrity which will serve to inform and warn people of all the bad characters, bad coins and bad practices.

CoinTruth could have warned millions of people about Gox given I was telling people, weeks ahead of time, that Gox was going down and Karpeles was going to lose his seat on the Bitcoin Foundation Board.

Imagine the service this site could provide the Crypto Community.  Imagine the potential!

If anyone wants to pitch in with your programming skills please let me know.  I would like to get this site going now, before more people lose their life savings.  I'm unable to do it alone at this time so if you want to help out, then help by donating whatever you can or help out with your skills.

Let's kick the shit out of all the ShitCoins and all their Criminal Scammer Devs!

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Vlad [The Cryptian from Cryptlantis...lol]

If anyone wishes to donate anything to the development of this site then please use the following Bitcoin Address:  

17np4tyKZKLgpEFHnL6KZQXeLf9Cz8xLZ3

A detailed ledger will be posted for accountability purposes.

Thanks again!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:07:12 AM

nice read hope to see this in the works Smiley i lost around 200$ in the past two weeks

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:26:42 AM

sounds like your butthurt

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:03:43 AM

nice read hope to see this in the works Smiley i lost around 200$ in the past two weeks

Exactly, I've seen guys saying they lost 20 Bitcoins on just one ScamCoin like ZET.

This is why if people just pitched in even .1 of a BTC, or some of their programming skills, we can make a killer website which would be incredibly effective at exposing the biggest scammers who literally rob a large majority of people out there with their lies and scams.

I'm a seasoned investor and I even lost money on ZET.  Although I saw it right away (and tried my best to warn everyone) others lost much much more, those few days when they fooled me cost me 2 Bitcoins.

There's no need for this.  These scumbags are gonna get it.  I plan to go after the biggest offenders like Bitcoin Sachs by cooperating with and handing over all collected and verified data to the Feds.

These bastards don't care about being shamed, they'll just make new aliases.  But if I have top Russian and Romanian hackers on the payroll, which I will, I'll expose more than their scams:

I'll expose their real Identities, their real IP's, Their real home addresses and real phone numbers, ETC.,  and send it all to the FBI.

Trust me, even animals like Sachs respond to the retribution of Ass-raping prison for securities fraud.

CoinTruth won't just be a passive warning site:  I will make it active and very involved, and I will use all my resources to hunt these fuckers down and eventually I promise you guys, crypto coins will fall under SEC law (just like Bitcoin) and these guys will do prison time.

Let's clean up this out of control ShitCoin shithouse.

Do what you can - everyone who has been burned pitch in whatever you can!

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:06:17 AM

A lot of people have tried to kill shitcoins.

Most of them were competitors to other groups. - See muddaturd

You can't harm a coin if there's community behind. People will start hating you.

Just spam with big red letters in their ANNs, instead of wasting your energy on such a project.

Live and let live

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:10:31 AM

sounds like your butthurt

That's you're not your, you illiterate shill.  I noticed years ago, even with the stock scammers and stock pumpers, they're always illiterate dropouts and used-car salesmen.  Talentless and without any proper education, ambition or useful skills so they have to resort to outright theft to partake in otherwise human activities outside of their play-pretend, shameful, peasant lives.

Judging by your 3rd grade literacy level, I'd say you're Bitcoin Sachs' puppet.

And speaking of Butthurt, it ain't gonna feel so good when you're doing 5 to 8 for mail fraud, wire fraud and securities fraud - getting ass-slammed by Bubba [nuts deep] in your shitpipe.  Haha!  I'll be sure to send you some of my ShitCoins for every day of good behavior - I created 100 trillion of them:  Plenty to go around for all the scammers.  Haha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:14:51 AM

You can't harm a coin if there's community behind. People will start hating you.

Just spam with big red letters in their ANNs, instead of wasting your energy on such a project.

Live and let live

Thanks for your input Keizer, brother from across the Danube, but this scamming is getting out of control and with over 3,000 coins by next year it's only gonna get worse.

MUCH WORSE!

If Bitcoin millionaires and experienced traders are getting fooled already, then imagine by next year how bad it's gonna get.  These few greedy crooks hurt all of us, they destroy the image of good alt coins.  They cost the alt coin industry immeasurable amounts of monetary and emotional damages.

For every coin which scams just one investor, all alt-coins suffer, as that person, or 10,000 people, will now run away from most or all alt coins.

Even if you're never been scammed personally, you are paying a deep and direct price via lower coin valuations due to these scammers.  

And trust me. It's only a handful of them.  Once we nail a few of them you'll see the whole scene clean up real quick-like.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:19:17 AM

It's a shame we couldn't cooperate with theymos by making it more difficult to make new accounts and post in this section. 

A dedicated mod would also be nice
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:25:24 AM

Although I haven't lost any money on any coins so far but I think a site like this would indeed be very helpful. Since many people like me missed the BTC Train, they seem eager to catch on the next one and end up buying useless coins blindly. This site of yours can help them avoid this mistake. I don't have any programming skills or BTC right now to support this project but if in future I do I will. Good Luck and I hope I see it up and running very soon.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:26:12 AM

Live and let live

Thanks for your input Keizer, brother from across the Danube, but this scamming is getting out of control and with over 3,000 coins by next year it's only gonna get worse.

MUCH WORSE!

If Bitcoin millionaires and experienced traders are getting fooled already, then imagine by next year how bad it's gonna get.  These few greedy crooks hurt all of us, they destroy the image of good alt coins.  They cost the alt coin industry immeasurable amounts of monetary and emotional damages.

For every coin which scams just one investor, all alt-coins suffer, as that person, or 10,000 people, will now run away from most or all alt coins.

Even if you're never been scammed personally, you are paying a deep and direct price via lower coin valuations due to these scammers.  

And trust me. It's only a handful of them.  Once we nail a few of them you'll see the whole scene clean up real quick-like.

Well, I've "never" been scammed. Except once, with damn STACK coin. Lost about 0.3, but it was like "meh".
From pumps also, but I don't count that. I've made more money on random pumps than lost.

I can't get scammed easy. I do my research on everything, before I even get in the process of thinking to invest somewhere.

I personally don't have anything against clones, I make money on them by trading and promoting. I mean, I live by this, literally.
Even have my own coin, H2O coin. It's not a shitcoin, it's a charity coin. But people don't care about charities, good, or anything which isn't bringing them money.

I believe, most people who're 6+ month into cryptos, would agree that shitcoins aren't doing much damage, because there are ways to make money.

What I'm against is: IPO scams. I mean, it's really funny, how people trust people with names like "XcoinDEV" or "YcoinDEV".
People who give money directly to such scammers, deserve to lose money.

Nothing against your OP, or idea. Just my pov : )

Peace bro

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:34:10 AM

Although I haven't lost any money on any coins so far but I think a site like this would indeed be very helpful. Since many people like me missed the BTC Train, they seem eager to catch on the next one and end up buying useless coins blindly. This site of yours can help them avoid this mistake. I don't have any programming skills or BTC right now to support this project but if in future I do I will. Good Luck and I hope I see it up and running very soon.

Your words of encouragement and validity are more than enough, brother.

Thanks for your support!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:49:16 AM

To those of you who lost just a few Bitcoins [thus far].

Consider my prediction that we will have a massive [ETF fed] Bitcoin boom next year which will take Bitcoin well past $10,000.

These two-bit classless, illiterate crooks have robbed you of a new car and some will have lost what will equate to a new home, paid off in cash!!!  Some will never recover these losses in time for the coming big crypto boom.  

You have been robbed of your once in a lifetime generational wealth!  You're children's inheritance.  Do not take this lightly.  20 Bitcoins could turn out to be a lifetime of savings in the next 2-3 years.

Why?

Are we helpless sheep to be herded and trotted upon by a few mindless, cowards who can't even spell?

Why do the talented, smart, ambitious and just always lay down for the mental midgets of society and wait for someone to fall out of heaven to save them?

Collectively we can neutralize and easily defend this new industry, before the likes of a corrupt SEC comes in and takes over, rendering us with no control over our own creations!

I guarantee you that out of 1 million active participants, maybe 100 are active, effective scammers and out of those 100 maybe 10 are the dangerous repeat offenders with no limits to their greed.

Expose just one of them, destroy his life [the way they destroy thousands of innocent victims] and put him in prison and I guarantee you that 99% of the big scammers will disappear overnight.  

Scammers, like bullies, by their very inferior nature are cowards and only prey on the easy, helpless targets.  

Resist, fight back, deliver harsh, legal and just punishment to these predators and they'll run off with their tails between their legs, unless we get enough proof of their fraud and then they'll be bunk-buddies with bubba for 5 to 8.  Haha!

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:54:00 AM

It's a shame we couldn't cooperate with theymos by making it more difficult to make new accounts and post in this section. 

A dedicated mod would also be nice

That wouldn't be fair as we will have thousands of new coins in the next 18 months.

A lot of those people will be newbies.  Preventing new accounts from posting in alternative currencies section would be bad business for BCT and also very bad for free speech and the spirit of open source crypto currencies.

Not all new coins are ShitCoins.  We need to let the free markets decide which live and which die.

What we do need; however, is a centralized policing site, where active participants help each other to prevent heavy losses from outright scams and theft.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:21:55 AM

Take it easy.  This industry is still in its infancy.  True innovation is in altcoins.  How can you imagine BTC with 10 minutes confirmation and need burning electricity called mining when POS coins can do transactions in 30 seconds and doesn't need mining.  This is an open source money.  It will evolve overtime.  In stocks, fiat and many others,  there are scammers.  Just be careful and learn. Overtime you will win.
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:29:48 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 08:11:18 PM by mistersushi

Vlad2Vlad, I totally feel you.  Even as this industry goes mainstream, it attracts more and more low-life scum.  I can't stand bullshitters and conartists.  Want to choke them out, if you know what I mean.  On a more pragmatic level, unchecked fraud will lead to regulation, period.  We see what that has done for the banking industry:  scum rises to the top there. EDIT:  I think it's more fair to say that wealth (as a form of power), and the desire for it, is a strong corruptive force in the financial sectors; governmental regulation has not corrected that.

However, in your righteous zeal, be careful yourself not to cross legal or ethical lines, or you could end up facing civil and/or criminal prosecution yourself.  The most fundamental and effective *regulating* can only happen on the level of the community.  When we protect our community, we protect ourselves.
pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 07:35:00 PM

I see an incoming angry Darktard infestation to this thread
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:52:54 PM

one simple fix.... well a start anyway. Dev's using a newbie name should be a no-no. Simply changing the rules slightly and making coin DEV's use
an established non noob name would eliminate the ability for the snakes to shed their skin and start a new scam with a new name. Making the ANN thread require a member with Activity: of 50 or 100+ or even more to start a new ANN. or like with escrow, require a SR member to sponsor any new coin ANN.

JMHO
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:07:04 PM

one simple fix.... well a start anyway. Dev's using a newbie name should be a no-no. Simply changing the rules slightly and making coin DEV's use
an established non noob name would eliminate the ability for the snakes to shed their skin and start a new scam with a new name. Making the ANN thread require a member with Activity: of 50 or 100+ or even more to start a new ANN. or like with escrow, require a SR member to sponsor any new coin ANN.

JMHO

Pretty good idea, actually.
mattwm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:10:38 PM

Vlad, check out www.coinssource.com
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:53:24 PM

JMHO

Pretty good idea, actually.

I tried to get some support for the Idea a while back but like most of these threads it just ends up on the bottom of the list and nothing happens.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=590664.0

This thread was started today by Spoetnik [POLL] Tempted to leave ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631423.msg7028045#msg7028045

Miners have a choice! As long as we co-sign for someones shitcoin and mine or buy it in fear of missing the next big thing this crap will continue.
The Exchanges are just as guilty as the dev's for adding shitcoins because they take BTC votes as a way of deciding if a coin is worth adding to an exchange. It's an inherently corrupt pay to play mentality.

If you have a novel Idea and a good team you shouldn't have to hide behind a noob name. Or pay an exchange to add the coin!

Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: