Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:29:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts 40% sale with proof of legit ownership.  (Read 9949 times)
AccountTrader (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:50:45 AM

Sorry I got into a problem but all is sorted now.

All accounts has been sent to your email.

Still selling
Banned?

Personal problem, I was away from my house for many days.
DeboraMeeks

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:27:14 AM

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned
catena5260

Activity: 476
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:20:27 AM

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned

He could use another account to contact the guy if it was the situation. Guess would be better confess being banned than make everyone think you are a scammer.
AccountTrader (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:43:47 AM

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned

He could use another account to contact the guy if it was the situation. Guess would be better confess being banned than make everyone think you are a scammer.

I'm not banned like I said I have personal problem. I don't scam anyone all accounts has been delivered to the buyers.

I'm supplying accounts to most sellers here. I will give discount to anyone who buy bulk accounts.

Still selling price updated.
tommypug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:12:33 AM

Still selling
Banned?

aka banned

I'm not banned like I said I have personal problem. I don't scam anyone all accounts has been delivered to the buyers.

I'm supplying accounts to most sellers here. I will give discount to anyone who buy bulk accounts.

Still selling price updated.

I have received my account. However the 24 hour turnaround time turned out to be more than a week.

Armed

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:43:31 PM

How can the Sr. Member accounts be that expensive when there's currently no spots in any pay per post campaigns, and the monthly payouts would require several months to break even?

DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:20:01 PM

How can the Sr. Member accounts be that expensive when there's currently no spots in any pay per post campaigns, and the monthly payouts would require several months to break even?
Even with fixed rate you can make around 0.12BTC per month and eventualy new campaigns will pop up for sure as they always does, you just gotta hunt on them sometimes.
4onesea

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:39:54 PM

Can someone explain me how the proof of legit works?
He have posted a bitcoin address anywhere in the forum and will sign a message from it?
DubFX

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:43:10 PM

Can someone explain me how the proof of legit works?
He have posted a bitcoin address anywhere in the forum and will sign a message from it?
Yep this is the right way or even easier one if you are using online wallet may be to send transaction from that addy, but it has to not be edited, everybody can see if you have edited that post and then it looks like an scam .
YingBrk

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:10:12 AM

I ordered a member account and it hasn't been delivered get even though he promised it would be within 48 hours and it has been far more than 72 hours already.
Malin Keshar

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:15:18 AM

But they still take 8 months or so to be created, so I guess it is not that easy to lower the price.

Maybe in the next Bitcoin boom better signature opportunities appear.
hloren70

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

SCAM WARNING - DO NOT SEND THIS GUY MONEY!

I placed an order and paid well over two weeks ago and he has not sent anything except excuses and promises. I am about ready to write this off as a scam and make sure this guy doesn't conduct business on here again but I will give him one more chance to make good.

If he sends what he promised, I will update everyone immediately. For now just assume it is a scam and do not waste your time and money on this guy like I did.

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:42:13 PM

SCAM WARNING - DO NOT SEND THIS GUY MONEY!

I placed an order and paid well over two weeks ago and he has not sent anything except excuses and promises. I am about ready to write this off as a scam and make sure this guy doesn't conduct business on here again but I will give him one more chance to make good.

If he sends what he promised, I will update everyone immediately. For now just assume it is a scam and do not waste your time and money on this guy like I did.

Be sure to use escrow in the future!

Letrivon

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:47:34 PM

i am buying bitcointalk accounts. at least 60+ activity needed.
i am paying via btc/paypal/skrill. escrow accepted.
if anyone have users to sell - send me a PM
YingBrk

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:29:05 AM

Like some of you, i have been scammed, he broke contact with me after i paid the full amount and did not respond to any of my PM. He have also deleted 2 of his post. I suggested all of you to give him a negative feedback to prevent future scams.
hloren70

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:24:07 PM

UPDATE

Ok, I've talked to AccountTrader and he has started making good on his deal with me. Apparently he had an accident which has added to the delays but regardless, I can confirm that he does have real accounts.

So he is not a scammer, but if you place an order you just need to be aware that it may be a number of weeks before it is completed.

Once my order is completed I'll be sure to let everyone know. At least this is a positive development and it's nice to know that not everyone is out to just take your money and run.

AccountTrader (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:02:25 PM

Senior account very cheap. PM if interested. Escrow is welcome.
SellSellSell

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:08:14 PM

Interested but want to know:

Price
Creation Date
Activity
Most popular sub-forum
Trust

Cheers!
AccountTrader (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:25:59 PM

Like some of you, i have been scammed, he broke contact with me after i paid the full amount and did not respond to any of my PM. He have also deleted 2 of his post. I suggested all of you to give him a negative feedback to prevent future scams.

Account has been sent! I did not delete the post it was deleted by the mod.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 04:31:09 PM

if you also buy an account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: