Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:01:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcointalk Accounts 40% sale with proof of legit ownership.  (Read 9947 times)
Armed

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:00:44 PM

Like some of you, i have been scammed, he broke contact with me after i paid the full amount and did not respond to any of my PM. He have also deleted 2 of his post. I suggested all of you to give him a negative feedback to prevent future scams.
Thread is not self moderated, he can't have deleted your posts. Not gonna work in your
favor if you're gonna start by lying in your complaint post.

AccountTrader (OP)

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

if you also buy an account

I'm not buying accounts right now.
YingBrk

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:16:55 PM

Like some of you, i have been scammed, he broke contact with me after i paid the full amount and did not respond to any of my PM. He have also deleted 2 of his post. I suggested all of you to give him a negative feedback to prevent future scams.
Thread is not self moderated, he can't have deleted your posts. Not gonna work in your
favor if you're gonna start by lying in your complaint post.
Read again, I said he deleted HIS post, not mine. Also, I have received my account even though it is late.
hloren70

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:55:03 AM

WARNING

It has been well over a month since I paid and my order is only 20% complete. I email the seller around 2 times a week and he just says he will send "later today" or "tomorrow" but he never does.

Do not send money until seller clears his current backlog of orders.

Once my order is complete, I will post here to let everyone know.

ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:12:59 PM

WARNING

It has been well over a month since I paid and my order is only 20% complete. I email the seller around 2 times a week and he just says he will send "later today" or "tomorrow" but he never does.

There have been many reports of account farmers getting their accounts banned. If one of his accounts is banned, but posts or sends a PM from another of his accounts then it could be considered ban evading which would result in a perm ban (this is my understanding). I would speculate this to be what happened, but I can't say for sure.
hloren70

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:09:14 PM

WARNING

There have been many reports of account farmers getting their accounts banned. If one of his accounts is banned, but posts or sends a PM from another of his accounts then it could be considered ban evading which would result in a perm ban (this is my understanding). I would speculate this to be what happened, but I can't say for sure.

Unfortunately that isn't the case, AccountTrader logs in on a daily basis.

I have lost track on how many times I have PMd him. It is always the same story - "I'll start sending tonight, tomorrow, etc".

To be honest I am really getting tired of dealing with this so if he doesn't complete my order by the end of the week I am just going to write it off as a loss, leave him a negative trust rating and then monitor for any new users trying to sell accounts in case he comes back and tries to rip people off again under another user name.

BTW, I did come across your thread and I would have rather used your services but it appeared that you only had senior level accounts and the prices were much too high for me  Sad
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

WARNING

Unfortunately that isn't the case, AccountTrader logs in on a daily basis.

I have lost track on how many times I have PMd him. It is always the same story - "I'll start sending tonight, tomorrow, etc".

To be honest I am really getting tired of dealing with this so if he doesn't complete my order by the end of the week I am just going to write it off as a loss, leave him a negative trust rating and then monitor for any new users trying to sell accounts in case he comes back and tries to rip people off again under another user name.

BTW, I did come across your thread and I would have rather used your services but it appeared that you only had senior level accounts and the prices were much too high for me  Sad
you can still log in if your account is banned, you just can't post it send PMs. Also it is more likely that one of the accounts he is farming got banned (or the ones he was planning on selling you)

Yea business has been good recently so I only have a few full member accounts and the ones I do have will be senior accounts in a week so there is no reason to sell it so soon before it basically doubles in value. Also my prices can always be discussed.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:13:11 PM

WARNING

I don't get it, OP states that escrow is a MUST.
How can you possibly have lost anything?
hloren70

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 03:57:10 PM

WARNING

I don't get it, OP states that escrow is a MUST.
How can you possibly have lost anything?

Believe me, he was more than happy to accept BTC without escrow. I don't bother with escrow for such a small amount of BTC. Here is a screenshot of one of our many PMs - he just makes excuses after excuses (he only sent 2 out of the 10 accounts I paid for). I asked him many times to just return the rest of the BTC if he can't fulfill the order (no response of course). I think he's a little slow in the head to be honest.

Anyway, I can't be bothered dealing with this fucking cunt anymore. I left him a negative trust and I will monitor to see if he comes back under a different name so that he can't rip anyone else off.

This guy is either stupid, lazy, incompetent or a fucking scammer. Whatever it is, there are other more reliable people selling accounts on here so there's no  need to waste your time with this asshole.

alice chan

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:58:17 AM

WARNING

Has he delivered your order yet? Based on what I can see in this thread he seems to be very sketchy and is able to get a lot of people to not use escrow.

Maybe his accounts were the ones that were perm banned (many of which have been discussed in meta)
b4basit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:05:44 AM

can anyone tell what is the price of legendary account with activity 1000 ? just asking nothing serious,..

donate 14V9xuWy2fRzchkpK44ZeDbjdJprXLP2qC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: