Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit not shown in his cryptostocks account! Allegedly hacked again?  (Read 1480 times)
tianrui81317 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:32:33 AM

one friend told me he encountered an issue: Deposit not shown after 15 confirms! What happened on cryptostocks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tianrui81317 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:46:58 AM

I see the same thing sometimes.  I just log out and back in and the balance gets updated.

He said he re-login several times before asking in the groups
turnip628

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:34:33 AM

I see the same thing sometimes.  I just log out and back in and the balance gets updated.

I tried to relogin,
but my latest deposit still not added to my account,
I already got 8 confirmations for that deposit
turnip628

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:42:41 AM

I already send 3 emails to Cryptostocks but still haven't received any feedback..
 Huh Huh panic  Cry
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:27:25 AM

I already send 3 emails to Cryptostocks but still haven't received any feedback..
 Huh Huh panic  Cry

I hope it will be resolved asap.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:28:35 AM

I wasnt able to withdraw coins a week ago. The support told me that the wallet went offline. They have email alerts for this case but this time the wallet went offline another way so the email wasnt happening.

Lets hope this isnt similar to the wallet problems weexchange got... the amount of bitcoin addresses were too much to work with at one point in time.

Best bet is to send them a ticket or email...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:32:39 AM

I wasnt able to withdraw coins a week ago. The support told me that the wallet went offline. They have email alerts for this case but this time the wallet went offline another way so the email wasnt happening.

Lets hope this isnt similar to the wallet problems weexchange got... the amount of bitcoin addresses were too much to work with at one point in time.

wow, you still keep funds at cryptostocks; They have already 'lost' more than 3.8 million $ of users funds down the back of the sofa, what more will it take? You must be a glutton for punishment., after all your previous losses you are warned about long ago in advance.

Best advice is to withdraw at first opportunity.If you are successful never look back. Of course it's similar, the least they are doing is playing fractional reserve with users balance for long time.

turnip628

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:42:21 AM

wow, you still keep funds at cryptostocks; They have already 'lost' more than 3.8 million $ of users funds down the back of the sofa, what more will it take? You must be a glutton for punishment., after all your previous losses you are warned about long ago in advance.

Best advice is to withdraw at first opportunity.If you are successful never look back. Of course it's similar, the least they are doing is playing fractional reserve with users balance for long time.

Do you suggest us to sell all shares that we buy in cryptostocks and then withdraw all our funds?
how about project creators that already issue some shares, what will you suggest to them?

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:45:42 PM

Do you suggest us to sell all shares that we buy in cryptostocks and then withdraw all our funds?
how about project creators that already issue some shares, what will you suggest to them?

I suggest nobody touch vircurex or cryptostocks with a ten-foot pole. This applies to shareholders and issuers. It's worse than recommending Gox with the evidence stacked up, As an asset issuer you have now decentralised blockchain based markets like CounterParty (XCP) https://www.counterparty.co/  or colored coin implementations such as coinprism to list  shares on, whereby you are not exposed to risk of fraudulent operators.

turnip628

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:22:57 PM

I suggest nobody touch vircurex or cryptostocks with a ten-foot pole. This applies to shareholders and issuers. It's worse than recommending Gox with the evidence stacked up, As an asset issuer you have now decentralised blockchain based markets like CounterParty (XCP) https://www.counterparty.co/  or colored coin implementations such as coinprism to list  shares on, whereby you are not exposed to risk of fraudulent operators.

it looks like you already lost a lot of BTC in vircurex/cryptostocks ...
did you manage to get all your BTC back? or do you just let it go ...
they still not responding to my emails
tianrui81317 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:12:36 PM

What a shame! It seems Vircurex runs away again.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

I dont have coins there but i have shares that are only traded there. So i need to withdraw sometimes.

I only mentioned it because i had a similar problem that was solved.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
turnip628

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:57:34 AM

where did they usually put an announcement?
why they not notify their consumers about the problem with their wallet?
they still not responding to emails that I sent yesterday, and I'm still unsure about the fate of my pending deposit and funds there.
t-minus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:12:08 AM

never had a problem with em until yesterday! sent some funds and they never showed up... sent and email and contacted on skype, no response! Just a heads up to you all as well... "CPW" has run off apparently, site is down, no more dividends! still seeing people buying shares too  Undecided worst part is you cant sell your shares either...
tianrui81317 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:02:17 AM

He said the BTC still not showed up till now.
turnip628

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:07:48 PM

He said the BTC still not showed up till now.

my deposit also not showed up since yesterday
already send some emails and tried to contact skype... no respond at all
t-minus

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:42:24 PM

is this the end of them? hope not cause those bastards have all my BTC :/ not much but damn....
turnip628

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:38:02 PM

any update about this?
t-minus

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:28:50 AM

any update about this?

nope... annoying as hell. dont know if I will ever do business with them again.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:08:41 PM

Deposits / withdrawals working again now apparently.
tianrui81317 (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:20:25 PM

But the former depost has not showed in account
t-minus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:14:49 AM

I figured mine deposit got lost, just like the other user. However after looking at the "Legend" I can see my deposit did make it through finally! At first I thought it was just dividends I was owed, according to the legend I was wrong. Glad its all back up and running!
turnip628

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:55:15 AM

yes, it works again.
I already received my pending deposit that I sent last friday
so relieving.

the question is,
is it safe for us to continue using cryptostocks? is it trustable?
t-minus

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

yes, it works again.
so relieving.

the question is,

I think so... however im more worried about people like "CPW" ticker symbol... that just vanish with no word or announcements. Bastards are still taking orders but havnt paid a dividend since last month. Their domain has also expired and they can not be reached. How does one go about getting them removed? It sucks cause the IPO is still active so I cant sell my shares :/
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:35:21 PM

yes, it works again.
so relieving.

the question is,

I think so... however im more worried about people like "CPW" ticker symbol... that just vanish with no word or announcements. Bastards are still taking orders but havnt paid a dividend since last month. Their domain has also expired and they can not be reached. How does one go about getting them removed? It sucks cause the IPO is still active so I cant sell my shares :/
Email kumala/Cryptostocks i think the emailadress is somewhere in there FAQ, the project should then be gray/blacklisted and finally delisted if they dont start following there contract with there shareholders again.

The IPO feature was introduced by kumala/Cryptostocks after CPW stock was started so its kumala that is resposible for that the orderbook was cleared after around 5 000 000 shares had been sold and that people had no way to sell there shares in that stock so he should be responsible for refunding you and everyone else that has invested in CPW stock if the project owner of CPW runs away as kumala changed the conditions to something no investors had agreed upon.

t-minus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:51:16 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:15:52 AM by t-minus

yes, it works again.
so relieving.

the question is,

Email kumala/Cryptostocks i think the emailadress is somewhere in there FAQ, the project should then be gray/blacklisted and finally delisted if they dont start following there contract with there shareholders again.

The IPO feature was introduced by kumala/Cryptostocks after CPW stock was started so its kumala that is resposible for that the orderbook was cleared after around 5 000 000 shares had been sold and that people had no way to sell there shares in that stock so he should be responsible for refunding you and everyone else that has invested in CPW stock if the project owner of CPW runs away as kumala changed the conditions to something no investors had agreed upon.

I dont see an FAQ anywhere. Still no response from my email either... sucks! just checked today and people are still buying this dead stock!

edit: I got a response finally. seems their email system was having problems for a while.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: