Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit not shown in his cryptostocks account! Allegedly hacked again?  (Read 1480 times)
tianrui81317 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:20:25 PM

Deposits / withdrawals working again now apparently.

But the former depost has not showed in account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
t-minus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:14:49 AM

I figured mine deposit got lost, just like the other user. However after looking at the "Legend" I can see my deposit did make it through finally! At first I thought it was just dividends I was owed, according to the legend I was wrong. Glad its all back up and running!
turnip628

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 02:55:15 AM

yes, it works again.
I already received my pending deposit that I sent last friday
so relieving.

the question is,
is it safe for us to continue using cryptostocks? is it trustable?
t-minus

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:59:13 PM

yes, it works again.
so relieving.

the question is,

I think so... however im more worried about people like "CPW" ticker symbol... that just vanish with no word or announcements. Bastards are still taking orders but havnt paid a dividend since last month. Their domain has also expired and they can not be reached. How does one go about getting them removed? It sucks cause the IPO is still active so I cant sell my shares :/
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:35:21 PM

yes, it works again.
so relieving.

the question is,

I think so... however im more worried about people like "CPW" ticker symbol... that just vanish with no word or announcements. Bastards are still taking orders but havnt paid a dividend since last month. Their domain has also expired and they can not be reached. How does one go about getting them removed? It sucks cause the IPO is still active so I cant sell my shares :/
Email kumala/Cryptostocks i think the emailadress is somewhere in there FAQ, the project should then be gray/blacklisted and finally delisted if they dont start following there contract with there shareholders again.

The IPO feature was introduced by kumala/Cryptostocks after CPW stock was started so its kumala that is resposible for that the orderbook was cleared after around 5 000 000 shares had been sold and that people had no way to sell there shares in that stock so he should be responsible for refunding you and everyone else that has invested in CPW stock if the project owner of CPW runs away as kumala changed the conditions to something no investors had agreed upon.

t-minus

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:51:16 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:15:52 AM by t-minus

yes, it works again.
so relieving.

the question is,

Email kumala/Cryptostocks i think the emailadress is somewhere in there FAQ, the project should then be gray/blacklisted and finally delisted if they dont start following there contract with there shareholders again.

The IPO feature was introduced by kumala/Cryptostocks after CPW stock was started so its kumala that is resposible for that the orderbook was cleared after around 5 000 000 shares had been sold and that people had no way to sell there shares in that stock so he should be responsible for refunding you and everyone else that has invested in CPW stock if the project owner of CPW runs away as kumala changed the conditions to something no investors had agreed upon.

I dont see an FAQ anywhere. Still no response from my email either... sucks! just checked today and people are still buying this dead stock!

edit: I got a response finally. seems their email system was having problems for a while.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: