Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Bitislands Plans to Turn All of Bali into ‘Bitcoin Paradise’  (Read 916 times)
CryptoCurrencyInc.com (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:26:24 AM

How Bitislands Plans to Turn All of Bali into ‘Bitcoin Paradise’
http://www.coindesk.com/bitislands-bali-bitcoin-paradise/

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:34:11 AM

This was already, recently, I think.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=629426.0
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:16:10 AM

Let's group-buy a Bali villa via an HYIP scheme to further promote Bitcoin. The old way is to announce that you sold a villa (making it out as a home) for bitcoins to some unknown Texan, but later discovering it was only a timeshare, all sans proof, akin to KnC paying the $100K USD via BTC to become a TBF Platinum Member one day prior to the election to secure Brock Pierce's board seat, again sans any proof on the block chain.

In that vein, tomorrow I'm going to announce that I was the first to broker a deal between an Amish boys club and an undisclosed Santa Monica Bitcoin-based entity for X BTC, seeing that Cyprus is now littered with Bitcoin ATMs.  Roll Eyes
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:10:20 AM

Let's group-buy a Bali villa via an HYIP scheme to further promote Bitcoin. The old way is to announce that you sold a villa (making it out as a home) for bitcoins to some unknown Texan, but later discovering it was only a timeshare, all sans proof, akin to KnC paying the $100K USD via BTC to become a TBF Platinum Member one day prior to the election to secure Brock Pierce's board seat, again sans any proof on the block chain.

In that vein, tomorrow I'm going to announce that I was the first to broker a deal between an Amish boys club and an undisclosed Santa Monica Bitcoin-based entity for X BTC, seeing that Cyprus is now littered with Bitcoin ATMs.  Roll Eyes

Now just what exactly is an "Amish Boy's Club"?

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:37:09 PM

"Then, he tugged on my suspenders and asked me if I trusted him."
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 01:17:47 PM

Now I'm scared!

Corporations For Crypto
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:28:16 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 06:48:41 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

In that vein, tomorrow I'm going to announce that I was the first to broker a deal between an Amish boys club and an undisclosed Santa Monica Bitcoin-based entity for X BTC, seeing that Cyprus is now littered with Bitcoin ATMs.  Roll Eyes

Now I'm scared!

"Just returned from Bali, and there goes Sister Autumn with that pervert, Ken Feldman, to attend Burning Man again while on her Rumspringa. She turned 23 in Los Angeles, 24 in San Francisco, 25 in Bali, 26 in Las Vegas and 27 in Singapore. I have a feeling she's not coming back, Sara."
logger

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:33:34 PM

Great initiative! No silly tax :-) Good luck to you. Hope you will reach the goal of 100 participating merchants soon on your beautiful islands.
logger

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:09:35 PM

They spend the most their lives living in the 'Bitcoin Paradise'
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:49:21 AM

"It's a bitcoin miner, Gilligan. Soon, all balineses will have one - if they preorder now."

"No time to waste! PedoBear and I need to see the Professor."

"Welcome to Bali. SilkRoad products are to the right, and a Bitcoin ATM is to the left... in case you're in a hurry to have sex with my midget."

"We have ways to extract the private keys from tourist visiting our Bitcoin Paradise."

"I accept bitcoins, litecoins, gocoins, ripple,...
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:40:18 AM

"It's a bitcoin miner, Gilligan. Soon, all balineses will have one - if they preorder now."

"No time to waste! PedoBear and I need to see the Professor."

"Welcome to Bali. SilkRoad products are to the right, and a Bitcoin ATM is to the left... in case you're in a hurry to have sex with my midget."

"We have ways to extract the private keys from tourist visiting our Bitcoin Paradise."

"I accept bitcoins, litecoins, gocoins, ripple,...

Perfect!

Corporations For Crypto
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:49:37 AM

Not only Bali, but every single tourist destination has the potential to become a Bitcoin Paradise. Why waste money on expensive currency conversion and traveler's checks, when we have Bitcoin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: