Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i would like to rent my mining equipment out 1.2 TH/s  (Read 1212 times)
SolarNick (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:34:18 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:27:48 PM by SolarNick

Hello,

To generate capital to upgrade my farming operation I am offering and open to trading for 12, 24, a 72 hours. if you are interested in purchasing equipment I have as much as you want. You also have the option of having me send it to you right away or i can run it for you for a monthly power fee.

i could really use the help.  please let  me know if you want to purchase the equipment and how much you want and ill get the price for you. Please also let me know how much hashing you want and ill get you a price.

ps im very flexible to make something work

I have edited a lot of my posts because it has been brought to my attention that posting such a large number freaks people out.. so what I would like to propose is if you have any interest in renting out a mining contract let's start at 24 hours and I'll give you 30 minutes for free to verify that I'm being truthful.. once that has been established and you are happy with my services if you would like to discuss purchasing some equipment we can set that up for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 02:00:16 PM

Ok I go to make deal with You:

Name:   SolarNick
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   Today at 08:23:24 AM
Last Active:   Today at 08:38:09 AM

Offering THE BEST PRICE 45TH/s Mining Cheesy Please GO OUT FROM THIS FORUM FUCKIN SCAMMER!

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 05:19:38 PM

You have 45Ths and JUST signed up to bitcointalk today?  This is about as likely as finding a block with a single USB.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
dmeter

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:02:17 PM

Hello,

To generate capital to upgrade my farming operation I am offering and open to trading for 12, 24, a 72 hours. if you are interested in purchasing equipment I have as much as you want. You also have the option of having me send it to you right away or i can run it for you for a monthly power fee.

i could really use the help.  please let  me know if you want to purchase the equipment and how much you want and ill get the price for you. Please also let me know how much hashing you want and ill get you a price.

ps im very flexible to make something work

i bay all your equipment for fair price
first you send your equipment after i check your equipment i pay you fair price .
Fair price we decise here by other forum gays after i check your gear and make specification.If you dont sastificate i return your gear after 30 days
ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:20:28 PM

This smells very scammish.  Where are you mining?  Where are the pictures?

*Also find it highly unlikely that you have 45TH of gear with no bitcointalk history to speak of.

SolarNick (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:16:21 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 10:30:25 PM by SolarNick

aside from my length of time being a member of this forum what gives you any indication that I'm scamming you I recently partnered with someone who has been doing it for a very long time and I actually have a lot more than 45 TH/s that i can offer.. the motivation of posting this was to rent out mining contracts to generate some money so I can buy more equipment. I have nothing to hide and I'd be happy to answer anything I can to verify that IM real and not a scam person. if anyone here is interested please email me nicklyn@gmail.com if email is not ok on this forum please respond with the amount you are interested in and i will post or respond with a proposal  

I can't believe without even speaking to me you guys are judging me the way that you are this is why I rarely post in forums like this.. i'll give you whatever information to verify who I am that you want I have nothing to hide and I'm just trying to make a few bucks

is that ok?

I just want to say thank you for ruining my chances of accomplishing what I was trying to accomplish on this forum.. please send me a message and just ask me any questions you might have I'm sorry that I just opened this profile and I don't sit on these forums all day I turn to this forum for Hope and was immediately met with negativity.. thank you
brian_23452

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:52:09 PM

Nobody wants to waste time playing the private message game.  If you have shit to sell and\or rent, just post what you have and what you're charging.  It would also be nice to see some pictures of what you have. 
SolarNick (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 10:59:09 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:22:26 PM by SolarNick

edit
brian_23452

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 11:02:06 PM

okay anyone who is really interested in buying something from me they can ask me and I'll do it for them but I don't have to prove myself to you.. im prepared to hook people up and you wanna play that game.. yes i can provide photos, and prices someone make an offer and we can meet in the middle

So you have something to sell, but won't tell us what it is, how much it costs, or post a picture of what it looks like.  GTFO.
SolarNick (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

here's what I'm going to do with mining contracts I will give you the first half hour for free. to show you that I'm not lying.. i'll start with 1.2TH/s and once you see that I'm not lying we can set up the contract.. then from there if you would like to buy we can go over prices
aboo

Activity: 188

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:14:21 PM

You accept paypal?

Can you take a picture of your miner w. your bitcointalk id?

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:18:39 PM

I suggest you lease your rigs out on LeaseRig. There are a lot more customers there.
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:33:13 PM

Give the guy a chance. Setting up a new account for renting out hashing isn't unheard of, even more so if he's setting up a business.

Let him at least try to prove he's not a scammer before pointing at him and yelling scammer.

ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:35:13 PM

Give the guy a chance. Setting up a new account for renting out hashing isn't unheard of, even more so if he's setting up a business.

Let him at least try to prove he's not a scammer before pointing at him and yelling scammer.

Agreed. Being a seasoned member at bitcointalk shouldn't be a requirement. Nothing says that you HAVE to be well known here to have any mining equipment, etc.

Undecided
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:36:40 PM

Agreed. Being a seasoned member at bitcointalk shouldn't be a requirement. Nothing says that you HAVE to be well known here to have any mining equipment, etc.

Undecided

Yeah, that's why I'm telling him to set it up on LeaseRig, since that doesn't require you to be extremely trusted on the forum.
aboo

Activity: 188

First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

Let me know when you rent this out on leaserig or some other rental site.

You can edit your thread and link it here. I`ll rent it out that way, which seems easier as well.

brian_23452

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:25:37 PM

Undecided

My concern isn't that he is a scammer per say.  My concern is that despite being asked 3 times what he has and what he is charging, he has refused.  Someone who was serious wouldn't dance around the issue, they would say I have x y and z and I am charging a b and c for it, etc.  Who has time for that?
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:26:33 AM

Undecided

My concern isn't that he is a scammer per say.  My concern is that despite being asked 3 times what he has and what he is charging, he has refused.  Someone who was serious wouldn't dance around the issue, they would say I have x y and z and I am charging a b and c for it, etc.  Who has time for that?

There's a good chance he doesn't know the going market rates and is looking for an offer.

brian_23452

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:57:05 AM

Undecided

There's a good chance he doesn't know the going market rates and is looking for an offer.

He said he had 45Th/s, and a lot more then that available.  I'm sorry but there is simply no way that someone with 45Th/s doesn't have at lease some idea what the market rate is.
KCmining

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:50:20 AM

There is a MUCH better chance he is full of goddamn shit. Like 80% of the offers on the for sale forum these days
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: