Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling PRE-ORDER for Alpha Technology - ASIC Scrypt Miner - VIPER 250 Mh/s (Alt  (Read 641 times)
cryptIT (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:59:22 AM

Hello,

i am selling my pre-order for ASIC Scrypt Miner Viper 250 MH/s from Alpha Technology. It is supposed to ship in July.

Latest update from A-T: https://alpha-t.net/news/performance-increase/

I paid around €2000 for pre-order (batch 1 customer on 5th January) and would be willing to sell it for €1.500. Order is in the middle of shipping queue.

Note: This is not final payment, this is pre-order only! That means that when we make transfer, you will have about 5-14 days to pay the rest of the order to Alpha Technology, which is £3,869.99.

Reason i am selling my pre-order is that my financial situation is currently not looking so good and i can't really afford it without risking to much.

As you can see i have not posted to this forum jet, so i have no reputation and nobody here knows me. Because of the trust issue i am open for any suggestions that i can realize in timely matter as far as the trade goes - money to me, account to you.

As far as the account for pre-order goes i checked and it is possible to change everything about it under my settings - email, firstname, lastname, delivery address... so that should not be an issue.

You can pm me if you would like to sort any details out.
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:56:28 PM

bad part for you is that there are many sellers that have instock hardware , i dont see a point why anyone would want a pre-order.

good luck
pouyaye

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:04:14 AM

Send you a private message. Check your Inbox
cryptIT (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:23:21 AM

bad part for you is that there are many sellers that have instock hardware , i dont see a point why anyone would want a pre-order.

good luck

Thank you, and yes you have your point about "instock" hardware, but they offer much lower Mh/s then my pre-order (250 Mh/s).

Anyway i already canceled my order with Alpha Technology so this topic is obsolete.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: