Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain S2 Hosting  (Read 520 times)
drangos (OP)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:41:25 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 11:06:46 AM by drangos

Hello miner friends,

Let me start off with a little story.
I've started my own datacentrum here in the Netherlands.
Got a nice amount of miners running already ( 78 to be exact ), what gives me a total of 15 th/s.
These miners are from current hosters i've got and got all sorts of miners running ( knc, antminers ).
I've got a great location with good security, cooling and running my own pool.

Now for the real thing:

I'm offering S2 miners for almost the buy in price!
At this moment 1 antminer S2 will costs € 1450 euro or 1970 dollars ( count this in btc on purchase ).
This miner will be yours from the very first day i get the miner.
The only condition is that this miner has to stay at my datacentrum for 2 months, after this you can pick up the miner or i will ship it to you for free. ( or just let it mine under the conditions we agreed on )

When it starts mining you have an option to go with Hosting A or Hosting B.

Hosting A:

Mining at our own online pool @ www.mw-hosting.nl  ( still building up so keep your comments Tongue )
I will manualy switch coin to the most proffitable one ( i dont like the auto switchers that much ).
You will pay in euro € 0.10 for every 1000watt used an hour ( on a S2 that will be € 2.40 a day solid and will be billed 1 time a week in btc)
Besides that 10% pool fee comes up for the centrum ýour miner is in including right cooling, cleaning, support on any errors and so on.
All earnings will split on block found like every pool so instant income on this hosting plan.
The 10% hosting fee on this plan will be automaticly deducted from your split earning on the pool.

Hosting B:

I will mine most of the time on Ghash.io, but when a great coin pops up i will switch my '' old '' manual pool to mine that coin for extra profit.
At this plan you don't are able to see pool statics like on plan A, reason there isn't any... this is just a solo pool i've build.
Started on this with my current hosters and still a lot are on this.
Here you also pay the power costs of 2.40 euro a day + 10% pool fee.
But this big difference here is you will get payed once a week in bitcoin, so no altcoin selling or anything just wait til your btc arrivés every sundag 20.00 p.m ( Amsterdam time )
This pool is 1 big happy family since we arent working with pps/pplns and so on, but earnings will be split on the whole pool based on 200ghs eacht '' stake ''

What is my big effort for this hosting? No not the 10% i'm getting ( even it looks much, but imagine the costs of rent, cooling and me and my small staff driving up and down for maintance and so on). The extra hashing power i'm getting makes it possible to find blocks even faster, result more and faster payment for everyone.

I will provide some nice pictures soon how my centrum looks @ this very moment...

To be sure, this miner will be yours once you buy it, but has to stay 2 months with me.

Want more info? P.M me Smiley
emsug

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:42:59 PM

please contact be because of hosting an offer me 2 or 3 s2 with monthly hosting
marcus mandt
 mannheim
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: