Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would be the best way to set up a Darkcoin Masternode group buy?  (Read 606 times)
trader59 (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:04:21 PM

Currently, a Darkcoin is 0.018BTC. Meaning, you would need 18BTC, or around $10,200 to set up a Darkcoin Masternode. Most people do not have $10,000 sitting around. As a result, it might be a good idea to set up a group buy for creating a Masternode. But obviously there are security issues with such a setup. I wanted to create a thread to brainstorm what might be the best way to set up a group buy for a Darkcoin Masternode. What do you all think?

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:05:24 PM

I think invest in bitcoins instead of a premined closed source, pay to be a masternode scam?

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
trader59 (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:06:52 PM

I think invest in bitcoins instead of a premined closed source, pay to be a masternode scam?
Whoa I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm trying to brainstorm ideas of what would be the best way to set up a group buy so it is legit.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BCwinning

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:09:36 PM

Whoa I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm trying to brainstorm ideas of what would be the best way to set up a group buy so it is legit.
I know and I'm trying to save you from losing money.

The New World Order thanks you for your support of Bitcoin and encourages your continuing support so that they may track your expenditures easier.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: