Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: numbercoin POW+POS Fair coin,Unique POS allocation rules,June 1 launch  (Read 28464 times)
LawrenceHRuddlebacher

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:07:05 PM

Great coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:14:24 PM

sharexcoin has returned to normal , we can continue trading numbercoin

why dont you create some volume instead of just waiting for us to make you rich?
I do a lot of things - that I was lazy ? If you do not think numbercoin is good, I will not oppose , I only have a few premine, so you can make a fortune right ?
What we need is a big fan of numbercoin,Instead of false trading ,Like LTC \ BTC \ DOGE

yesterday i had 93% of the network hashrate mining!!!
but it seems like the only promo you make is a stupid hamburger and Tshirt.
That will get you nowhere man. Promote the coin, create huge volume, attract possible investors.
I am ready to mine with 3,5Gh for this coin, but you need to make it attractive!!

Well if people see 4 ghas network.. they will come... the will see a new coin... with that network rate... must have something. the coins will be difficult to mine, a hype will be created.. and then the price
goes up.... they even believed the marketing of libertycoin... and once again people waisted huge ammouts of btc... but deep inside they liked it...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

lexusivan888

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:15:57 PM

sharexcoin has returned to normal , we can continue trading numbercoin

why dont you create some volume instead of just waiting for us to make you rich?
I do a lot of things - that I was lazy ? If you do not think numbercoin is good, I will not oppose , I only have a few premine, so you can make a fortune right ?
What we need is a big fan of numbercoin,Instead of false trading ,Like LTC \ BTC \ DOGE

yesterday i had 93% of the network hashrate mining!!!
but it seems like the only promo you make is a stupid hamburger and Tshirt.
That will get you nowhere man. Promote the coin, create huge volume, attract possible investors.
I am ready to mine with 3,5Gh for this coin, but you need to make it attractive!!

Well if people see 4 ghas network.. they will come... the will see a new coin... with that network rate... must have something. the coins will be difficult to mine, a hype will be created.. and then the price
goes up.... they even believed the marketing of libertycoin... and once again people waisted huge ammouts of btc... but deep inside they liked it...

LOL Grin
BuckSnot

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 03:23:56 PM

Im not selling any coins for a long long time...
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:56:07 PM

Im not selling any coins for a long long time...

of course you're not...

one of the exchanges is not accepting deposits, and the other other one is down alltogether...

so yeah, you're not exchanging anytime soon, even if you wanted to Smiley
numbercoins (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:11:45 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 05:27:28 PM by numbercoins

we need is a loyal fan of the numbercoin
Not mere wealth
numbercoin only rely on you to go further
Since the launch
The current mining difficulty at a low ebb
I love you, you are a staunch supporter of numbercoin
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:34:00 PM

Not mere wealth
Since the launch

Normaly, the dev itself should be a loyal fan.
This coin is dead already. If not even the dev buys a couple of BTC to generate volume, well yeah...
End of story for your "i-was-bored-sunday-noon" coin mate.

To bad, i'm holding +/- 100.000 coins now.
numbercoins (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:39:45 PM

Not mere wealth
Since the launch

Normaly, the dev itself should be a loyal fan.
This coin is dead already. If not even the dev buys a couple of BTC to generate volume, well yeah...
End of story for your "i-was-bored-sunday-noon" coin mate.

To bad, i'm holding +/- 100.000 coins now.
You can go to the market sell-off,I am very pleased to see that , starting ~ !
bitspender

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:53:50 PM

In order to sell them there is a need of f*cking volume!! Can't sell an empty bag...
Who will buy my coins with only 0.39 btc volume in 2 days??
slioen

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

In order to sell them there is a need of f*cking volume!! Can't sell an empty bag...
fuck you,Why did the author want to buy back your NUMBERCOIN at high prices ?
sharexcoin's not an ideal place to exchange,The current market enough to receive your 100000numc,But you feel too cheap, you are considered numbercoin no value , we do not welcome you
Why do not you buy bitcoins three years ago, a lot of it ?
bitspender

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:25:27 PM

sharexcoin's not an ideal place to exchange,The current market enough to receive your 100000numc,But you feel too cheap, you are considered numbercoin no value , we do not welcome you

Funny you mention it. I'm in this game since 2012, and started with 500€ bitcoin at 0.23€/btc.
I dont think you should talk to me about trading coins.

My mining farm (Scrypt) is currently 4.6Gh/s. Yes, that are THOUSANDS of gpu's turning in industrial enviroments.

Every single month dozens of coins are released. ALL those who make it, are those with a strong dev team behind.
Good marketing, free giveaways, good exchanges, etc.

A stupid hamburger is not enough to make it, wheter you like it or not.

I spend +9btc just to mine these coins, so dont tell me i did not value this coin.
You probabely never even had 9btc in your whole life.

I invest my hashrate in this coin, then i expect return. Dead simple, the basics of economy.
Or do you like to go to do some hard work 24/7 at your job, and expecting not to get paid also?

This is mining/trading business, not charity.
zhulick

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:26:46 PM

i don't know why you're yelling at him, when he's absolutely right...

this coin is a crypto-currency, and as any currency for it to be viable there needs to be liquidity.... in other words, there needs to be enough volume for people to be able to buy and sell the currency freely...

i am a very small time miner, but even i managed to amass about 50k worth of this coin... if i was to go sell it now, i would take out almost half of the buy book in one shot... and again, i am just a small time miner, consisting of a tiny percentage of total nethash...

if someone like me can take out half the buy book, then this coin has no liquidity, and at this point it's no longer a crypto-currency... it is now a crypto-collectible...

i am not interested n collectibles....

i am out....
miwnsie

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:39:07 AM

Funny you mention it. I'm in this game since 2012, and started with 500€ bitcoin at 0.23€/btc.
I dont think you should talk to me about trading coins.

My mining farm (Scrypt) is currently 4.6Gh/s. Yes, that are THOUSANDS of gpu's turning in industrial enviroments.

Every single month dozens of coins are released. ALL those who make it, are those with a strong dev team behind.
Good marketing, free giveaways, good exchanges, etc.

A stupid hamburger is not enough to make it, wheter you like it or not.

I spend +9btc just to mine these coins, so dont tell me i did not value this coin.
You probabely never even had 9btc in your whole life.

I invest my hashrate in this coin, then i expect return. Dead simple, the basics of economy.
Or do you like to go to do some hard work 24/7 at your job, and expecting not to get paid also?

This is mining/trading business, not charity.
your mining farm (Scrypt) is currently 4.6Gh/s,You do not enter the mining,Will give more people the opportunity to
bitspender

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:49:02 AM

0.04BTC volume.

This coin is now officially dead.
Ignore investors/big miners, and this is what you get.

SCAMCOIN
ammisi

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:12:23 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2014, 09:42:01 AM by ammisi

0.04BTC volume.

sharexcoin not deposits, lead to trade,Deposits and withdrawals require tens of hours,bitspender is deceiving us into this garbage trading platform trading, resulting in a large area of ​​stagnant ,In unable to achieve their evil purposes , when it scandalous coins,BTC is stored unable to cash,How it may have trading volume ?A good coin , it was this exchange damaged garbage
bitspender  is a liar
numbercoins (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:22:56 AM

https://sharexcoin.com/market/NUMC_BTC (Deposits and withdrawals slow , careful)
ammisi

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:41:19 AM

0.04BTC volume.

bitspender say
I am ready to mine with 3,5Gh for this coin,
My mining farm (Scrypt) is currently 4.6Gh/s
Your hashing algorithm force growth rate is really amazing ah !
Whether you can confirm what you say, everything you say otherwise are deemed to lie
https://numc.hardcoreminers.com/index.php?page=dashboard You can prove to the world at the mine pool ,Please
If investors feel cheated , why investors do not say anything ? You're just a miner , the author forces you to dig it? Deceive you anything ? You are trying to deceive investors into funds sharexcoin
fuck you
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:54:26 AM

https://sharexcoin.com/market/NUMC_BTC (Deposits and withdrawals slow , careful)

Not slow...THEY DON'T GO THROUGH.  has been 1 whole day for deposit...still not there.
mnxind

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:00:18 AM

0.04BTC volume.

bitspender say
I am ready to mine with 3,5Gh for this coin,
My mining farm (Scrypt) is currently 4.6Gh/s
Your hashing algorithm force growth rate is really amazing ah !
Whether you can confirm what you say, everything you say otherwise are deemed to lie
https://numc.hardcoreminers.com/index.php?page=dashboard You can prove to the world at the mine pool ,Please
If investors feel cheated , why investors do not say anything ? You're just a miner , the author forces you to dig it? Deceive you anything ? You are trying to deceive investors into funds sharexcoin
fuck you
bitspender
front of you said please
You say there is no trading volume,sharexcoin is a bad exchange,How could a good exchange ?
You rely on deception to prevent other people continue to get coins,Your objective was achieved !
ecoinfund fast deposits and withdrawals,It is good!Let us go forward here,
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:15:18 AM

So much bold text  Cheesy

ShareXcoin exchange seems to have eaten 15k of my numbercoins.

O_o don't use ShareXcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: