May 30, 2014, 04:05:21 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 03:25:54 PM by bitswipe

closed
bitswipe (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:19:35 PM

As much as I am against investing in ponzi schemes I'll put some faith (0.002BTC) into this considering I've done a large deal with you before.
If you come through hopefully it will continue and prove me wrong with some proof of completion of your projects later on.

please add me to the queue, TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/e53f0e09b1495e5e21adbd3d118b70c9ded0a7150a8be84ed89e770ba90af589

Thank you
0.002BTC received
I am updating the queue now as the 31st of May invested (next totalling day)
Thanks for your faith Smiley

edits: http://coingain.me/invest/queue.php
added to queue
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:27:13 PM

another ponzi ....OH man who would be so much idiot to buy into this .. hopefully you ponzi dies soon ....

Looking for a signature campaign.
Rulishix

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:54:01 PM

I see a discrepancy here. On your site it says 125% in 24 hours but here you say 125% in 48 hours. Which is it?
ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:07:24 PM

That was great one bitswipe!! The best(enjoyed most fun) ponzi page I have seen so far.  

I like that parts combined "485% ROI Plan" + "no risk projects" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You are god! Please quit your job tomorrow and go to Wallstreet - they need people exactly like you! (Just kiddding don't quit your job and be happy that you were able to get one! ... if so...)

Keep making funny scams!!

For all others: Obviously epic trolling scam!
ferman

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Sanırım BAN 11 Nisan'a uzadı...

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 11:15:18 PM

its very new and noone investing.

bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:53:28 AM

I see a discrepancy here. On your site it says 125% in 24 hours but here you say 125% in 48 hours. Which is it?

Thanks for that, I'll change this to 48 hours as it should be around the site

That was great one bitswipe!! The best(enjoyed most fun) ponzi page I have seen so far. 

I like that parts combined "485% ROI Plan" + "no risk projects" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You are god! Please quit your job tomorrow and go to Wallstreet - they need people exactly like you! (Just kiddding don't quit your job and be happy that you were able to get one! ... if so...)

I don't know if you have realised...but investing in that plan is almost the equivalent of investing in the daily plan every single day, it has about a 30% difference.

Obviously, you have done research about how the plans work even though it is right in front of your eyes.
ondratra

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:26:17 AM

I don't know if you have realised...but investing in that plan is almost the equivalent of investing in the daily plan every single day, it has about a 30% difference.

Obviously, you have done research about how the plans work even though it is right in front of your eyes.

Oh I am sorry that I must have got confused by you having ultimate business plan where you get 25% profit in 48 hours and you don't run it just alone getting 125% every 48 hours - like ~500% a week?? You are second coming of Jesus Christ doing some charity?? What would be the reason to share such epic business plan?  Oh yes I know now - you don't have any non-ponzi business plan Smiley

(Just kidding - your reaction was satisfactory show of you beign troll Smiley no offense - just pointing on scams)
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:27:52 AM

Oh I am sorry than I must have got confused by you having ultimate business plan (assuming you don't want to admit it's just ponzi with its own site) where you get 25% profit in 48 hours and you don't run it just alone getting 125% every 48 hours - like ~500% a week?? You are second coming of Jesus Christ doing some charity?? What would be the reason to share such epic business plan?  Oh yes I know now - you don't have any non-ponzi business plan Smiley

(Just kidding - your reaction was satisfactory showing you are troll Smiley no offense )

Your arguments and points are still completely inaccurate
Please see our business concept page and everything you ask is there right in front of you
ondratra

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:32:25 AM

And where do you have real explanation of what these 'projects' are? Tongue

Btw: you are desperately avoiding the question why would you share your "investment opportunity" (or however you want to call these scam projects) with others?

Well, I am not going to argue with you anymore and leave you this spider's web of yours to catch stupid flyes Smiley But I would love you to do rather something real in future - assuming you coded the web page you are actually able to do something usefull.
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:38:37 AM

Btw: you are desperately avoiding the question why would you share your "investment opportunity" (or however you want to call these scam projects) with others?

Well, I am not going to argue with you anymore and leave you this spider's web of yours to catch stupid flyes Smiley But I would love you to do rather something real in future - assuming you coded the web page you are actually able to do something usefull.

Because this is not some sort of "trick" or "get rich quick" scheme...All investors are funding our projects such as Mining and other crypto related projects, which again, is listed on our About Us or Concept page which obviously you have still not looked at.
Mobius7

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:45:08 AM

Because this is not some sort of "trick" or "get rich quick" scheme...All investors are funding our projects such as Mining and other crypto related projects, which again, is listed on our About Us or Concept page which obviously you have still not looked at.

Man, you are still insisting you get 125% return in 48 Hours with mining and other "projects" lol.
Why don't you simply admit this is a ponzi? Grin

bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:53:27 AM

Man, you are still insisting you get 125% return in 48 Hours with mining and other "projects" lol.

Why would I say we are a ponzi when we are not? Mining is usually a long term provider of funds such as for the 1 month returns...Of course, mining is not what we rely on, we do have other revenue streams of funds on and offline.

I'll be ignoring further posts with accusations with nothing to back it up

Anyone can throw out an accusation but without something to back it up, it really means nothing to me and I'm sure nothing to future investors who believe in the project (basically anyone who can read the About Us or Concept page)
Mobius7

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:22:27 AM

Why would I say we are a ponzi when we are not? Mining is usually a long term provider of funds such as for the 1 month returns...Of course, mining is not what we rely on, we do have other revenue streams of funds on and offline.

Anyone can throw out an accusation but without something to back it up, it really means nothing to me and I'm sure nothing to future investors who believe in the project (basically anyone who can read the About Us or Concept page)

Okay, I have done what I could do to warn the others.
Good luck with your pon *cough* projects. Wink

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6705

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 07:26:06 AM

Okay, I have done what I could do to warn the others.
Good luck with your pon *cough* projects. Wink

Thank you Mobius7 for your warning to others. If no one believe in you just let they lost money.

bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:28:06 AM

Thanks for a your opinons best of luck to what ever you do for a living

In the meantime, we are in the process of adding new coins!
m5j0r

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:01:30 PM

Seriously, noone could pay these kinds of returns without a ponzi scheme behind it.
And if somebody could, they would not share it. If somebody shares a return, there's always something to it or else they would be doing it.

But I wish everybody good luck.
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:10:25 PM

Seriously, noone could pay these kinds of returns without a ponzi scheme behind it.
And if somebody could, they would not share it. If somebody shares a return, there's always something to it or else they would be doing it.

But I wish everybody good luck.

We're a stable business...We are using this site simply to bring in more capital enabling us to expand quicker.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:11:14 PM

Relevant username OP cause you gonna be swiping some coins soon  Roll Eyes

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitswipe (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:22:07 PM

Relevant username OP cause you gonna be swiping some coins soon  Roll Eyes

Actually no...
bitswipe is a project we are working on where clients can purchase coins via credit card, hence the name.
There are more complications than we thought though when coming to protecting ourselves from credit card fraud and such.

There will be a full write up about this project in the future here in the Project Development section once we have the business plan completely ready.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: