Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:08:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Send cash with bitcoins (+60 000 offices around the world)  (Read 5338 times)
bitcool
Legendary

Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000

Live and enjoy experiments

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 01:57:01 AM

i understand you are not a native english speaker as I am, by "no boundaries" they mean "no frontiers" and yes they have limits like all money services do.
Thank you for being nice enough explaining the word "boundaries".
Now since you've admitted there IS a limit, should you let your potential (if any) customer know what those limits are?
Since you collect your customer's personal information, what will your privacy policy be and how are you going to do safekeeping? Should they know your information as well?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 02:08:40 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2012, 04:50:00 AM by paraipan

i understand you are not a native english speaker, as me, by "no boundaries" they mean "no frontiers" and yes they have limits like all money services do.
Thank you for being nice enough explaining the word "boundaries".
Now since you've admitted there IS a limit, should you let your potential (if any) customer know what those limits are?
Since you collect your customer's personal information, what will your privacy policy be and how are you going to do safekeeping? Should they know your information as well?

fixed that, i'm not a native english speaker  Smiley

The sending limits depend on every receiving office and are posted on the CONTACT page. Personal information is only used to make the actual transaction and saved for a reasonable amount of time to comply with regulations. Disclosure of any kind of personal info isn't made to any third parties not involved in the actual transaction. My personal information is provided upon request and stated in the receipt too.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
teflone

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 05:11:19 PM

Wow man...

I suggest you go back to whatever medication you used to be on, clearly the new pills are not working as intended..

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 06:49:41 PM

Anyone who does business with this guy would be highly unethical. He has used the law (which exists to protect customers) as a commercial weapon. He has a conflict of interest. It is when companies (and large corporations) use the law in this manner that a society becomes corrupt. This guy is a promoter of corruption.

http://bitcoinmedia.com/bitcoinica-legal-complaint/

you just lost a reader... and any trace of trust i had in your words, good moments reading your blog btw. Maybe you can fix the spelling on it and the fact that i didn't file the complaint against the Spanish authorities, but with them.

@teflone i will if they prescribe me some, one day  Smiley

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 07:59:20 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2012, 08:33:17 PM by chsados

i propose a boycott from OP.

read here
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 08:07:01 PM

Anyone who does business with this guy would be highly unethical. He has used the law (which exists to protect customers) as a commercial weapon. He has a conflict of interest. It is when companies (and large corporations) use the law in this manner that a society becomes corrupt. This guy is a promoter of corruption.

you just lost a reader... and any trace of trust i had in your words, good moments reading your blog btw. Maybe you can fix the spelling on it and the fact that i didn't file the complaint against the Spanish authorities, but with them.

Do you mind commenting or responding to what he wrote?

Just saying 'spelling mistakes' dosent make his post not credible.

You've yet to respond (Please dont point me to another post you've responded in, write it here)

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 08:15:38 PM

I would be more relaxed if the service you are providing had the Paraipan Seal of Approval, which it doesn't...  Undecided Any comments regarding that situation? When  will the seal be on the website?

Also it's worth of note that the service you are contracting to do the transfers for you doesn't have any information listed besides a couple email addresses and a couple phone numbers. Where is their AML compliance? Duality of criteria much, hein?
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2012, 08:47:11 PM

I would be more relaxed if the service you are providing had the Paraipan Seal of Approval, which it doesn't...  Undecided Any comments regarding that situation? When  will the seal be on the website?

Also it's worth of note that the service you are contracting to do the transfers for you doesn't have any information listed besides a couple email addresses and a couple phone numbers. Where is their AML compliance? Duality of criteria much, hein?
+1

This is a request for legal documents.
paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2012, 09:59:20 PM

You've yet to respond (Please dont point me to another post you've responded in, write it here)

right in the first phrase:

paraipan has filed a legal complaint with the Spanish authorities

i don't feel like commenting on his post right now.

@psy and RaggedMonk i have you ignored for attacking me personally, you can find me on #bitcoin or #bitcoin-otc if you want to chat or something

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 10:44:11 PM

right in the first phrase:

paraipan has filed a legal complaint with the Spanish authorities

i don't feel like commenting on his post right now.

@psy and RaggedMonk i have you ignored for attacking me personally, you can find me on #bitcoin or #bitcoin-otc if you want to chat or something

You 'don't feel like commenting on his post right now.' but you have the time to file a legal complaint against Bitcoinica?

Really dude, so immature, cmon.

And you want people to take you seriously.

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 10:55:52 PM

You 'don't feel like commenting on his post right now.' but you have the time to file a legal complaint against Bitcoinica?

Strange world, isn't it ? I just found you allow bitconica to use your services, so, are you prepared to take a hit in case they fail somehow ?

bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 11:07:39 PM

funny world. I think he is prepared Smiley
and you? do you use their service?

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 11:14:46 PM

Strange world, isn't it ? I just found you allow bitconica to use your services, so, are you prepared to take a hit in case they fail somehow ?

Yes I am preprated, however that is not your concern.

I've asked you countless time to please respond to the article written about you above, and you've repeatedly ignored us and ignored our comments. 

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 11:21:46 PM

Yes I am preprated, however that is not your concern.

I've asked you countless time to please respond to the article written about you above, and you've repeatedly ignored us and ignored our comments.  

Great, i'm glad you do. No need to bold your phrase, i didn't get what do you really want me to do, comment on genjix blog or tell my thoughts about his post.

@bitdragon glad you think that way. Nope, i don't think i will be working with bitpay real soon, giving that Yankee has chosen to judge me for filing a complaint against an obscure service like bitcoinica.

bitdragon

peace

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 11:25:23 PM

I wanted to ask if you use(d) bitcoinica service.
Sorry for my bad english.

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2012, 11:41:56 PM

I wanted to ask if you use(d) bitcoinica service.
Sorry for my bad english.

no, i don't speculate with my money. np i don't speak very well either

bitdragon

peace

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 12:04:41 AM

oh well. I must be confused. Maybe the late night and too much coffee.
I just cannot fathom how this is possible. I try and see the altruistic motives but fail miserably.

you don't gamble, you don't speculate, you don't use their service and you file a complaint? for the greater good?
I know it is easy to say there are greater things in the world, but there are.

offer a blanket to a homeless, offer Zhoutong to be of service and help to improve the business wheels, offer constructive advice, what could be done better than speculating, how to expand and add on payment services such as your own. Expand your own business and promote it. Help others and you will be helped.

a great lesson though, and I like the idea of sending cash with bitcoins and especially partnering with bitinstant Smiley

paraipan (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 12:19:18 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2012, 02:45:42 AM by paraipan

@bitdragon thanks for you kind words, we obviously have a long road ahead of us to reach that level of understanding and helping help each other  Smiley

Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2012, 04:08:25 AM

Nope, i don't think i will be working with bitpay real soon, giving that Yankee has chosen to judge me for filing a complaint against an obscure service like bitcoinica.

Wrong company. For a guy who files complaints for a living, get your companies straight. 

Yes, of course I'm gonna judge you for filing a complaint against Bitcoinica for no apparent reason. If you do have a reason, you've yet to explain yourself further from 'look at my first post'

You know what. I bet you lost money, and this is your way of taking it out on Zhou. Modern day sore loser.

If you thing I'm wrong, defend yourself.

RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2012, 04:54:01 AM

Nope, i don't think i will be working with bitpay real soon, giving that Yankee has chosen to judge me for filing a complaint against an obscure service like bitcoinica.

Wrong company. For a guy who files complaints for a living, get your companies straight. 

Yes, of course I'm gonna judge you for filing a complaint against Bitcoinica for no apparent reason. If you do have a reason, you've yet to explain yourself further from 'look at my first post'

You know what. I bet you lost money, and this is your way of taking it out on Zhou. Modern day sore loser.

If you thing I'm wrong, defend yourself.
+1 spot on.  He has deflected every question about his motivations, claiming he has responded somewhere else.  However, the only reason he has given is "they could be a scam."  The fact that he hasn't bragged about sending 100+ letters to police about bitcoin businesses clearly demonstrates cherry picking.

I think it is very likely he has either lost money, or is personally jealous of Zhou making more money than him.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: