Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MugatuCoin - Bittrex - Forget The Rest And Choose The Best!  (Read 36426 times)
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:49:05 PM

A coin based on a movie character that was a villainous fashion designer who exploits child labor?

Good luck marketing this to the CLOTHES INDUSTRY !!!!!!!

FUD !   Tongue

no he is partially right. some of us will see the fun of the movie. some of us will identify with villainous child exploitation aspect of the character this coin is named after. even though the movie did trounce him and he lost in the end. or maybe it should be called derelique coin LOL

however.. here's another Muga from the caveman brothers Uga, Muga and Buga LOL

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:36:08 AM

Please vote for MUGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.poloniex.com/voting
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:26:50 AM

Great buy support!! HODL till poloniex bubble!

SuperCoin will not be listed at poloniex! One less to go for MUGA:)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652351

Please RT this tutorial!!!!!:

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/478135901533773824
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 11:30:02 AM

What does Matagu means?

Cryptostats.es
SkyValeey

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:39:15 PM

Matagu? WTF? Smiley Matagu = Mugatu for you? Smiley
bombasti

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:47:29 AM

yeee

we near to 100 votes on poloniex !

climbing up, we have still progress on board, so vote, buy more muga, and enjoy your profits in future !!!
thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:31:57 AM

So what are future developments for MUGA ?
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

Whitepaper coming soon.Hold on to your hats! Smart people are still accumulating as much cheap coins as they can before the big run up. Wink

So sexy girl Smiley I like this...
Buying more MUGA, already own ~2.8 % all coins LOL... Spending less than 1btc haha this is crazy cheap Smiley Smiley

Only for this i would buy more.
zhulick

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:16:37 PM

i''m curious, how exactly are you going to approach and integrate this coin in the fashion industry ?

there are 3 chains in that industry - manufacturing, creative and retail... you would need to be deeply embedded in at least one, for the other two to even consider adopting you...

so which chain are you targeting ?

i can tell you with full certainty that you will have an incredibly hard time penetrating manufacturing... too many vendors, too many suppliers, and they would all have to adopt this coin in order for everything to work... that side of the industry works entirely on purchase orders, and payment is typically due within 30 days, so there is just no need for fast electronic transactions... even if that side of the industry does decide to go alt-currency, it may as well adopt bitcoin... after all, if you're used to waiting 30 days to get paid, another hour for a blockchain to sync is not a big deal ... add to that the fact that most of the manufacturing is done in third world countries, where hard currency like the dollar and the euro are highly coveted, and i do not see you making inroads on the manufacturing side...

i also do not see you making inroads in creative... that side of the industry is super hyper-conscious to trends... the fact that the flier you guys just put up features styles from the winter of 2012 will instantly indicate that you guys are outsiders, and creative is incredibly "clicky" - they don't like outsiders, especially those who are not familiar with current trends... i'm not even going to mention the fact that the image is lifted from an hd wallpaper site, and is not original or licensed to you... if you think copyrights and licensing is not important to the people running the creative side of things, you are in for a rude awakening... even if you do manage to get past these problems, you still face a huge hurdle - that side of the industry works entirely on invoicing... pay is always 30-90 days after the job is complete, and the only people that get "cash on hand" are riggers/assistants, catering and union guys that are often required by the location, everyone else waits...  point is, just like in manufacturing, there simply is no need for fast electronic transactions.. they add no value...

i do see an alt-currency possibly making inroads on the retail side of things, but i do not see it anytime soon... as much as retailers bitch and moan about credit card companies, their fees and their often capricious policies, credit cards are still "the standard"... pay is instant, and the entire system is mature and most importantly - widely adopted... it would take a massive amount of effort and funds for re-educate the consumer to use an alt-coin... like i said, i do see the possibility of this happening, but it is years away... and even if the wider adoption does happen, i do not see what this coin offers over the gazillion other coins, some of which are much more mature/adopted and much more liquid, where this coin would be "the one"...

so again, 3 chains to this industry, and i do not see how you could make inroads in any of them, at the moment...

and, btw, this is all assuming that you completely rename/rebrand this coin... if you chose to go on with the current name, the ass raping you will get from Paramount's lawyers will require truckloads of vaseline Smiley

i am not trying to be harsh... i mined this coin since launch, traded it through some swings, making pretty good money on both... it's a fun coin, has been a fun ride, and this coin has been pretty good to me... but i just do not see it as anything more then yet another coin to have fun with, and to speculate on... i cannot see it making any inroads in the fashion industry...

i'll end with the same question i started with - how are you planning to approach and integrate this coin in the fashion industry ?
mugatucoin (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 08:26:04 PM

yeee

we near to 100 votes on poloniex !

climbing up, we have still progress on board, so vote, buy more muga, and enjoy your profits in future !!!

Everyone should stay focused like this guy^^^

It's not that I don't enjoy questions as much as the next guy, but....Whether we take over the fashion industry or not is largely irrelevant to the question of getting a good return on an altcoin. I have a pretty comprehensive plan almost finished, which I will reveal shorty. In the meantime though I think we all understand in our heart of hearts that altcoins can trade up nicely without any earth-shattering news.

MUGA has held its value value very well and will 'pop' again with forward progress on the exchange front. Please vote for us to be added on Poloniex as the team and I both finish up more details on the strategy. Right now we are sixth on the voting list. With a bit of hustle we can TAKE THIS!
Bawmord

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:08:00 AM

why such a low price that coin ?
ONLY 1.8 MLN COINS.
WTF ?
thenukemforall

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:35:30 AM

why such a low price that coin ?
ONLY 1.8 MLN COINS.
WTF ?

It needs hype. Hype moves coins.
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:33:21 AM

The coin needs support from DEV
bombasti

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 01:35:47 PM

dev's working hard, ask him for some news

but now we need more vote, we can celebrate because we cross the 100 votes border and we climbing up all time,

THIS IS OUR COMMUNITY SUCCESS, BUT WE NEED MORE VOTES, MORE INVESTORS AND GET TO POLONIEX !!!!

MUGA IS SO UNDERVALUED, SO GRAB YOUR BTC AND BUY MORE MUGA !!
matek

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

bombasti is right, muga is very cheap now. im waiting for btc and im gonna buy some more tomorrow
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:55:35 PM

in my country when someone tells true we say" give him vodka"  , so @Matek I give you a bottle of vodka!
majkel_94

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 03:19:18 PM

We need more votes on Poloniex! And fresh news form dev! Cheesy
matek

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:25:39 PM

in my country when someone tells true we say" give him vodka"  , so @Matek I give you a bottle of vodka!

thanks m8, there will be time to drink when the price reach 10k in the next few weeks Smiley
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:20:50 AM

i think she wants to go up! what do you guys think?
majkel_94

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:45:52 AM

Brace yourself, large shops incoming! Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: