Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SALE TODAY ONLY! 3 RGH Xboxes And 1 JTAG + Power Bricks - 30 Day warranty!  (Read 1634 times)
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:07:05 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2012, 04:48:22 PM by bitcoin-rigs.com

I am selling 4 consoles. All prices include shipping in the USA and consoles come with a 30 day warranty. All consoles have no history of RROD. All running latest LT+ firmware and Dec 6th dashboard. Comes with a CD with NAND dump and keys. Also included is a Freestyle Dash install disk to install it (and dashlaunch) on your own hard drive.

$110 - Xenon JTAG - Thermal compound replaced so it runs very cool - Includes a 203W power brick and component AV cable.

2 of these @ $140 each - Falcon RGH console - Matrix Glitcher II chip - about 10 second boot/glitch time. Includes a power brick. Can include component AV cable for $5 additional.

$175 - Jasper 512MB NAND RGH console - Matrix Glitcher II chip - about 5 second boot/glitch time. Includes a power brick. Can include component AV cable for $5 additional. Will come with Freestyle Dash installed on internal memory.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for checking out my thread! I run a computer repair business and have been soldering for several years so the installs of the glitch chips are professional. I am willing to accept broken/unwanted xboxes/xbox parts in trade towards any of the consoles I have for sale. Let me know if you have something to trade and what you want to get for it and we can try to work out a deal.
http://www.sethscomputer.com
Pics of one of my installs and consoles: http://imgur.com/a/hrs36

Prices are in USD but note that payments are to be made with Bitcoin at the current exchange rate to equal the USD prices.

NOTE: Even though my username is bitcoin-rigs.com, I let the domain run out and now it is owned by someone trying to sell it for rip-off prices.  I am not the one selling it and I have no control of it :-(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 06:13:42 PM

Are they banned?

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2012, 07:31:30 PM

None of them are banned.  Haven't been online since they were modded.

NOTE: Even though my username is bitcoin-rigs.com, I let the domain run out and now it is owned by someone trying to sell it for rip-off prices.  I am not the one selling it and I have no control of it :-(
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2012, 04:28:35 PM

Bump!

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2012, 04:24:04 PM

Bump!  I just aquired a bunch of extra power bricks so all systems now include a power brick at no extra charge :-)

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 02:32:04 PM

Bump!  I am slightly negotiable on the prices so make an offer in BTC :-)

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2012, 05:04:48 PM

How much for an old school power brick? (the two prong type)

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2012, 04:29:36 PM

I can sell an old school power brick for 3BTC + 1BTC for shipping.  Let me know if you're interested and I can give you my bitcoin address.  I would ship USPS from Vermont.
-Seth

How much for an old school power brick? (the two prong type)

bitcoin-rigs.com (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 04:49:06 PM

Prices reduced for a quick sale today!  Need to clean out my work area.  I have over 25 xboxes to repair now!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: