Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:10:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinions and feedback on bitsplit.it  (Read 1817 times)
maxvon (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:58:40 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:48:01 PM by malevolent

Hi,

We are currently developing www.bitsplit.it

I would like to ask for opinions and thoughts! What improvements to do and what you like and what you don't like!

I would be grateful for you help

Thank you

www.bitsplit.it
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JessyMatt

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:08:35 PM

Why not bitspl.it instead? the domain is available. Plus, if you want people to view the site and give feedback remove the "Enter your name" requirement until people are done. No one is going to give you no name when you're asking for help.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:38:50 PM

I really like the design actually but some initial information would be nice.
Now you're kind of dropped into the game without knowing what's going on, or maybe I'm just stupid ;-)

maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:08:21 PM

Why not bitspl.it instead? the domain is available. Plus, if you want people to view the site and give feedback remove the "Enter your name" requirement until people are done. No one is going to give you no name when you're asking for help.

We will consider buying bitspl.it Smiley lets see what people think and how things will go. Regarding to enter your name we have put it in because when you sign up you get 1 satoshi for free to play with. Smiley The game works already but we have to tweak some things, get some unnoticed bugs out of the system and write a how to play description. Otherwise it is up and ruining Smiley 

Keep the comments coming Smiley
maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 09:14:59 PM

I really like the design actually but some initial information would be nice.
Now you're kind of dropped into the game without knowing what's going on, or maybe I'm just stupid ;-)

Thank you eternalgloom for the kind comment

Yes we are working on a description and intro for the game Smiley will be up soon.

More opinions please Smiley
maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:54:00 AM

Any more feedback? Smiley
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:32:50 AM

Site was little distorted at first on chrome and I had to zoom out to get it looking perfect, so I don't know if that's a glitch or not but you can check that out, another problem I found was when I started playing with bitcoins after every round it would go back to sandbox and it's annoying to have to click the bitcoin button on the top again and again after each round.

Apart from that I think it needs a little detailed description on how the game actually works imho and also, how much is the withdrawal limit and other faqs etc.

Edit: One more thing, I have created a username using my same nick which is bitbaby but it didn't asked me for a password whilst making it, so how would I use the same username again?

LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:03:27 PM

I quite liked it, but couldn't log back in with my old account details not sure why?

Am 100% pw/username was right.

maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:14:51 AM

Site was little distorted at first on chrome and I had to zoom out to get it looking perfect, so I don't know if that's a glitch or not but you can check that out, another problem I found was when I started playing with bitcoins after every round it would go back to sandbox and it's annoying to have to click the bitcoin button on the top again and again after each round.

Apart from that I think it needs a little detailed description on how the game actually works imho and also, how much is the withdrawal limit and other faqs etc.

Edit: One more thing, I have created a username using my same nick which is bitbaby but it didn't asked me for a password whilst making it, so how would I use the same username again?

Hi bitbaby,

we are working hard to make the screen optimized for all screen sizes and other devices. We will be updating that soon. We also found the bug that was responsible for that switched from bitcoin to sandbox Smiley thank you for the tip!

We are working on the description. The withdrawal limit is 0.0001

thank you for your feedback and hope to see you on www.bitspilt.it soon
maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:20:51 AM

I quite liked it, but couldn't log back in with my old account details not sure why?

Am 100% pw/username was right.

Hi LiteCoinUser84, sorry about that, that should be fixed now, password is shown at the lower right corner. We still have to add some design to it Smiley apart from that it should work again.

Thank you and see you hopefully on www.bitspilt.it

maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:12:23 PM

Hey guys please more feedback Smiley once you sign up there is also a 1 satoschi for free Smiley
tengkorak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 12:29:56 AM

-Game type is something different than the other gambling sites
-Chat needs to move to some other location and some fixing
-Played with 1 free sat and now have 31k sat LOL

Hope the game grows Smiley

maxvon (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2014, 11:35:21 AM

-Game type is something different than the other gambling sites
-Chat needs to move to some other location and some fixing
-Played with 1 free sat and now have 31k sat LOL

Hope the game grows Smiley

Thank you tengkorak Smiley we are working hard to improve and fix the small inconsistencies and bugs. Congrats on the 31k satoschi! I heard it was a great game.

Keep it coming guys Smiley
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:01:08 AM

Hi bitbaby,

we are working hard to make the screen optimized for all screen sizes and other devices. We will be updating that soon. We also found the bug that was responsible for that switched from bitcoin to sandbox Smiley thank you for the tip!

We are working on the description. The withdrawal limit is 0.0001

thank you for your feedback and hope to see you on www.bitspilt.it soon

You're welcome, you still haven't told me how would I get my same user-name back and also any promo bonuses??

nathanl

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 01:43:05 AM

You're welcome, you still haven't told me how would I get my same user-name back

Hi bitbaby,

Sorry for the delay.  I'll be posting in place of Max until he's back up with internet access.  I'm the lead developer for bitsplit.it and I should be able to get you your username back.

Since you probably signed up before we were allowing users to see their auto-generated passwords, I should be able to get you into your account again.

I'll PM you the details.

also any promo bonuses??

We put some BTC in the pot every day and it's pretty much free for the taking unless someone else is competing for it.  We currently start our users out with 1 satoshi which can be used to steal the pot Smiley.

Cheers,
Nathan
bitbaby

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:46:14 AM

You're welcome, you still haven't told me how would I get my same user-name back

Hi bitbaby,

Sorry for the delay.  I'll be posting in place of Max until he's back up with internet access.  I'm the lead developer for bitsplit.it and I should be able to get you your username back.

Since you probably signed up before we were allowing users to see their auto-generated passwords, I should be able to get you into your account again.

I'll PM you the details.

also any promo bonuses??

We put some BTC in the pot every day and it's pretty much free for the taking unless someone else is competing for it.  We currently start our users out with 1 satoshi which can be used to steal the pot Smiley.

Cheers,
Nathan

Hi, Thanks Nathan, I have replied to your pm.

nathanl

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 03:04:48 AM

Thanks, bitbaby.  I replied back -- will be happy to answer any further concerns Smiley.

also any promo bonuses??

Just wanted to let ya'll know that we've just added a referral program today.  You'll earn 1000 satoshis for every user that you refer; one referral bonus per IP address.

You can find your referral URL when you click on the white bitcoin icon on the left side of the screen.

Curious to know everyone's thoughts on the setup.  And excited to spread the word Smiley

Cheers,
Nathan
Ruzka

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:43:28 AM

I really enjoy the game, just wish more people would be playing it haha.

nathanl

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 01:04:27 PM

I really enjoy the game, just wish more people would be playing it haha.

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game Ruzka Smiley. BitSplit is getting noticeably more repeat traffic than a few weeks ago -- I hope that in a few weeks we will have reached "critical mass" -- where there will usually be someone else to play a round with you if you show up.

We've made it so that there is a sound (of a door opening) when someone else starts playing, so people who have a bitsplit tab open in their browser will know when someone else is playing on the site.  We've also made chat notification sounds for the same purpose Smiley.

Have a good weekend,
Nathan
mix1234

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:49:04 PM

Tried this game, very interesting. But I think you've to introduce a "provably fair" system.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: