Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering Loans - 5%/Month  (Read 4959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Killerloop (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:25:48 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 04:33:15 PM by Killerloop

Hello,
I am offering loans from 0.1 to 1 BTC. I do not care what you do with the money, as long as you can provide the collateral it is all yours  Smiley

I am self moderating the thread so any loan request which doesn't provide the required collateral will be deleted. I do not want coupons, steam games, accounts, whatever. I MAY consider jewelry and precious metals but this kind of items will have to be shipped to me for evaluation.

Available funds: 2 BTC

Monthly Interest: 5% (may be discussed)
Payments: to be negotiated, usually weekly.
Loan duration: 1 week minimum - 2 month maximum
Collateral required: 110% minimum if Daily payment mode is chosen. 120% otherwise
I will accept most altcoins as collateral, however is in YOUR best interest to provide a stable one and MORE than the minimum amount. Read below.

Escrow: escrow is welcome if he/she is willing to comply with my rules, is a trusted member of this forum chosen by lender and borrower, and the borrower pays all involved fees

When the borrower sends the collateral to me I will place it on a selected exchange between cryptsy, mintpal or btc-e, if it is stable enough nothing will happen. Weeks will pass, interests will be paid and the loan will reach its end peacefully. Sadly, if the collateral/BTC price drops it may reach the point where I am forced to execute a "margin call".

Margin Call rule:
"If the value of the cross altcoin/BTC on the selected exchange drops to 102% (daily payments) or 110% (weekly payments), the collateral will be immediately liquidated and the loan will end."

This is to protect me against value drops of the collateral provided and allows the borrower to use speculative altcoins as collateral IF he is willing to take the risk of a margin call.

As I deem myself a fair and reputable person I will also allow the opposite: if the cross value rises against the BTC (the altcoin gains value), the borrower may ask for collateral cashout down to the minimum amount required.

P.S: As this is my way of handling collateral I will be held responsible if the exchange defaults or loses the funds in part or full.

Loans Supplied:
Successfully repaid/called      In Progress      Defaulted                
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
None!

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 06:30:39 PM

Please be sure to use escrow.  Never send collateral directly to the lender.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 07:56:58 PM

I can escrow if required, shoot me a message and we can work something out. I will hold the cryptocurrency on an exchange of your choice (on my account of course) and liquidate if required.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:03:01 PM

I can escrow if required, shoot me a message and we can work something out. I will hold the cryptocurrency on an exchange of your choice (on my account of course) and liquidate if required.

Sure thing, we'll work something out when borrowers show up!

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:30:12 AM

Sure thing, we'll work something out when borrowers show up!

I can escrow as well. I usually escrow for these loans... but DiamondCardz would work as well Wink
Your choice!  PM me if you are interested in using me as an escrow... I can hold all crypto-currencies.

P.S. sure, copy my loan thread without giving me credit x_x
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:35:13 AM

If there is someone using PBmining / Cex.io as collateral, or whether it could be considered or that includes things harmful to the lender?
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:57:26 AM

If there is someone using PBmining / Cex.io as collateral, or whether it could be considered or that includes things harmful to the lender?

As far as I know PBMining has no open market so no. GHS and other crypto tradable on Cex.io is acceptable.

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:46:46 AM

Due to BTC sudden rise I am dropping interest rate to 0.9%   Smiley

EARNEASYBITCOINS

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:06:24 AM

up!
your offer is absolutely fair.And anyone who is really in need of money can get benefits here.best of luck for you.
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 08:12:39 AM

your offer is absolutely fair.And anyone who is really in need of money can get benefits here.best of luck for you.

Thank you for your kind words  Smiley

Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:58:20 PM

Please be sure to use escrow.  Never send collateral directly to the lender.

Where we can find "Escrow service" here?

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:00:45 PM

Where we can find "Escrow service" here?

If you wish to take a loan with me I had a positive experience with the user Monbux, which I recommend.

Of course his fee is on the borrower Smiley

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:09:50 AM

I want a loan of 0.1 without collateral pleas tell me interest

Sorry, collateral is a must.

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:39:39 AM

let me tell you why would anyone would get a loan when they can take there collateral and get btc and then rebuy there alt coins back, no one hardly does this but traders.  Not many traders

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:46:46 AM

okhy i have a member account dont want to sell it can i give the the account as collateral?

Altcoins and anything of material value (gold, silver, jewelry) you can ship to me first is accepted.

let me tell you why would anyone would get a loan when they can take there collateral and get btc and then rebuy there alt coins back, no one hardly does this but traders.  Not many traders

It is fine by me as I don't want to take any risk.

specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:44:33 PM

I might need a 0.1 BTC loan soon, running low on funds.
Does LiteCoin count as a valid collateral?  I have 15 LTC.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:28:04 PM

I might need a 0.1 BTC loan soon, running low on funds.
Does LiteCoin count as a valid collateral?  I have 15 LTC.

Sure, LiteCoin is the best collateral!

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:33:55 PM

UP! New conditions posted  Smiley

Killerloop (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:45:41 PM

UP!

icet208

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:17:52 PM

do you accept paypal as collateral? (with escrow)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: