Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Mods/Admins  (Read 430 times)
g00gsy (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:30:24 PM

I write this day, to advise of a situation i have just payed my way out of here.
Back in early March, i was asked on the Cryptocointalk forum, by EXEcoin devs, to vote here for them to be added to an exchange.
I in turn came here, and voted for them as requested.
next thing i know i got the big msg that i cant post,
Poll vote manipulation. Your account will be deleted on March 24 if you do not email banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com.
so i sent an email to this address explaining that i had not intentionally tried to manipulate anything..
I have had no reply to date from that email.
after that all i got was a page with a msgf asking me to pay to have the ban removed.
not particularly worried, i continued along..
2 days ago, i sent another email, to the bug reporting address on the page that asks you to pay.
Still to date no reply to that email also Sad
so today on wanting to get more involved with the new DistroCoin, i took the risk of paying the btc and thankfully the ban was removed.
I am very dissappointed that niether of my emails were answered, as well as feeling rather insulted at being accused of trying to manipulate the votes, and also being accused of doing however many points of evil on the forum that i had to atone for by paying btc Sad

all in all im still not worried too much, unless theres big headlines somewhere i havent seen yet saying im dodgy !

but my main worry is, that there was no way to resolve this, apart from paying so i could come here and post, i was too lazy to go create another account from another IP, and masquerade as another user, just to try get this sorted, i took the easy way lost my money..

i wont be making any more votes in any more polls here unless i can be assured it wont happen again, and if it was there would be a better way to resolve it.
it is not my welfare im concerned about, its the poor noobs that may have this happen to them, doesnt look good for the community if ppl go off saying bad things about this place !

anyways, i have said my piece now where someone that matters will see it, assuming nobody has bothered to look at or reply to my 2 emails referenced above

i have the 2 emails still in the sent box, and can direct somebody to the EXE forum post i made 2 months ago if required.

thanks Wink

googs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 12:38:10 PM

There was a flood of thousands of bots voting in that poll, hence the account ban/removal. So thank them for that. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
g00gsy (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:14:45 PM

oh well :/ thanks kindly for letting me know..
not even an auto reply from the email to the bug report address 2 days ago tho either, what if a real bug was to be reported ??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: