Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a member of Bitcoin Foundation?  (Read 1945 times)
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 05:20:01 PM

stop flame guys just focus on topic.

I just wanted to add my service to BF member list.
Flaming is Phinnaeus Gage's contribution to this discussion.

And, that's how this whole thing got started. We started a thread in the Discussion section with some mundane post as to how to join some site, whereupon I clearly showed you that all you had to do was click the Join Us button on said site, ergo your only agenda was to bring attention to the entities you are operating.

Upon further review of your post history, I see you've played this game before, thus I surmised that you're up to something, with market manipulation at the top of the list, along with trying to come across as some sort of marketing guru via some secret-sauce mathematical algorithm.

Ironically, they just destroyed their cred via this thread. Morons!

Maybe yes, maybe not. Time will show.

But now I know who you are: an envious viper. Shut your poisonous mouth up.

Only poisonous to those preforming scam-like acts.

hi, i would like to buy some links from bitcoin and cryptocurrency related sites.

will pay bitcoin.

my site is: coinforecasts.com

Welcome to offer!

On February 22, you penned the above, but...

...prior to that date, you started the above thread on the 10th, and didn't disclose the connection between your two entities till here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482318.msg5304877#msg5304877 after afflicting damage. Nowhere in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458658.0 did you disclose that said two accounts are the same, in spite of having convos between them.

Clearly, you are the poison here, not I, and my posts in this thread are highly relevant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:19:46 PM

Do you mind if I ask why you think it's a good idea to join the Bitcoin Foundation?
Are you aware of their scandals, history, and reputation?

Huh can you give any more details about this?

There are many threads, where to start....?
I found an epic post from last year:
The Bitcoin Foundation is TOXIC and must dissolve, plus a call to action
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=210130.0
^^^ Those were the "Good old days" things got much worse, please do your own research to learn more before joining.

watcoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 06:27:02 PM

Hello,

Me and my business partner have started a financial advisory service. We are hot supporters of Bitcoin so the one a mandatory payment option for our services (but not the only).

So my question is: How can we become a member of Bitcoin Foundation? https://bitcoinfoundation.org/members/

What do we have to contribute or is accepting bitcoin as payment enough?

Please explain. Does any one have the experience of being a member of BF?

if you cant work it out by reading the details available on their own website.. then your skills are lacking.. so im not going to use your advisory service, simply because you don't know how to sign up to a site or research facts.. sorry

Well ain't you a ray of sunshine.

siarhei (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:52:04 AM

And, that's how this whole thing got started. We started a thread in the Discussion section with some mundane post as to how to join some site, whereupon I clearly showed you that all you had to do was click the Join Us button on said site, ergo your only agenda was to bring attention to the entities you are operating.

Upon further review of your post history, I see you've played this game before, thus I surmised that you're up to something, with market manipulation at the top of the list, along with trying to come across as some sort of marketing guru via some secret-sauce mathematical algorithm.

hi, i would like to buy some links from bitcoin and cryptocurrency related sites.

will pay bitcoin.

Welcome to offer!

...prior to that date, you started the above thread on the 10th, and didn't disclose the connection between your two entities till here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482318.msg5304877#msg5304877 after afflicting damage. Nowhere in this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=458658.0 did you disclose that said two accounts are the same, in spite of having convos between them.

Clearly, you are the poison here, not I, and my posts in this thread are highly relevant.

1. The first thread was started to promote our site in google.
2. The second thread was started to give a clear Bitcoin price forecast (I'm a technical analysis trader, and btw, our analyses were 95% accurate).

What connection did you find between them? Are you drunk?
siarhei (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:53:48 AM

Do you mind if I ask why you think it's a good idea to join the Bitcoin Foundation?

^^^ Those were the "Good old days" things got much worse, please do your own research to learn more before joining.

OK, thanks
I think we should refrain from becoming a BF member.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:12:25 AM

will pay bitcoin.

Welcome to offer!

1. The first thread was started to promote our site in google.
2. The second thread was started to give a clear Bitcoin price forecast (I'm a technical analysis trader, and btw, our analyses were 95% accurate).

What connection did you find between them? Are you drunk?

The question is were you drunk when you penned this thread looking for help in joining The Bitcoin Foundation, when clearly there's a Join Us menu button.

Again, I state you started this thread to promote your business, and now I see it's your way to get Google juice. You must be the current president of MENSA in your country, eh?
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:01:44 AM

I think the right question should sounds like "Can anyone please explain what the Bitcoin Foundation actually does?"
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:50:48 AM

OK, thanks
I think we should refrain from becoming a BF member.

You are welcome.
Also, please keep in mind the Bitcoin project is great, it's the centralized foundation that many people are having issues with.

Catmoonglow

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:10:25 AM

I don't like the foundation. I didn't vote for them and they don't speak for me. Always seemed like a power grab that goes against the no central authority idea at the heart of Bitcoin. So think twice before becoming a member.
siarhei (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

Thanks for all your contribution, guys.

I think joining BF is no good idea.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:31:03 PM

Next week, are you going to come here and ask how to join the Bitcoin Association?
CCU

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:34:48 AM

I saw their ad banner at the bottom of bitcoindifficulty.com

And, actually, from the first sight i wanted to spend some 1 BTC and get 200 shares to invest for future... until I opened this thread...

My conclusion: better to refrain from such "investments".

Wow Phinnaeus Gage you are a security force to be reckoned with; when CCU gets off the grown I hope you consider teaching a security course there.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:47:13 AM

And, actually, from the first sight i wanted to spend some 1 BTC and get 200 shares to invest for future... until I opened this thread...

Wow Phinnaeus Gage you are a security force to be reckoned with; when CCU gets off the grown I hope you consider teaching a security course there.

Thanks, Brey, and tell your sister, Gratte, I said hey. BTW, if you're still looking for a breed of dog to replace the one you lost, may I suggest the same breed of poodle? <--Just to let you know that I know who you really are.  Wink
CCU

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:57:38 AM

Thanks, Brey, and tell your sister, Gratte, I said hey. BTW, if you're still looking for a breed of dog to replace the one you lost, may I suggest the same breed of poodle? <--Just to let you know that I know who you really are.  Wink

Huh?   

... well I guess my whole: 'great investigation tactics thing' just blew up in my face because I haven't the slightest idea who Brey is, much less am Brey.

sorry about that. 

siarhei (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:17:33 PM

Next week, are you going to come here and ask how to join the Bitcoin Association?

Hell yes  Grin
Sydboy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 07:55:57 PM

I think you need to scam people out of 1000's of bitcoins and then you receive and invite from them, right ?

Smiley
watcoin

Activity: 70

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 02:00:40 AM

Huh?   

... well I guess my whole: 'great investigation tactics thing' just blew up in my face because I haven't the slightest idea who Brey is, much less am Brey.

sorry about that. 

I think it was humor. But WAT do I know? Unless he is right and this is a Jedi mind trick.

dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 08:37:06 AM

Joining the Bitcoin Foundation is simply.

1) Enter bathroom
2) Lift toilet seat (if already lifted skip to step 3)
3) Lower your bitcoins gently into the water
4) Push down on the flush lever
5) If married lower the toilet seat (if single skip this step)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: