Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dankmusic heals your body and helps you lose weight - mechanics of spirituality  (Read 606 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:28:19 PM

Listening to the music I perform under the influence of psychedelics channels the same positive energy into you and can help cleanse your body, help you lose weight and help you improve brain function, just as psychedelics have done for me.

Allow me to explain.  All matter resonates at a certain frequency.  When you vibrate at a higher frequency of love or peace, your word is effected in response to your presence.  Contrastingly, negative energy or vibrations spreads into the physical world as well.

If you love your body and self, your health will increase and become better as it synchronizes with your higher vibration.

If you are hateful, judgmental, or doubtful to yourself or others, your body will experience troubles from a lack of synchronization with itself and it's environment.  When we get out of tune with the flow of the universe and our self, we often experience weight gain, disease and sometimes death.

I have seen proof of this in my life for myself.  For example, I played hockey as a kid for 5 years, I was never able to lose weight though as I did not really find much purpose in life as I grew older.  I was just moving through the motions and my body responded to the negative energy I dwelled upon.  Two years of football and to no avail, same slightly overweight body haunted me to think I would be fat forever.

Then at the age of 16, I researched cannabis for a couple weeks and concluded that there are no real health hazards from ingesting cannabis.  I decided to try it as I had became very depressed at that age and was contemplating suicide.  The first time I smoked changed my perspective of life, as I had just then found a new level of happiness and ease I didn't know existed.  It was joyful and compelled me into the counter culture of cannabis.

A year later, after reading many experiences of those who had used psychedelics, I decided to try for myself.  When I tried LSD at the age of 17, my life perspective once again changed, though this time, much more.  My first experience, all my previous knowledge of the world compiled into a 10 hour or so experience, everything made sense.

From that day on, I was a lot more confident, had higher self esteem and slowly saw more purpose in life.  I then sat next to the most beautiful lady I have ever seen and slowly moved out of my bubble of doubt and felt a true connection with someone.

Then, my third or fourth acid trip, I experienced egodeath at the beach with her and some friends spring break of 2012.  I had let go of my physical body and momentarily became everything, I experienced an infinitely white light and infinite peace.  When I opened my eyes again, my perspective once again changed to a higher understanding of life.  I had found god and as I later realized when she said the same happened to her a day or two later with tears of joy rolling from her eye, I had touched my soul.

As an atheist growing up, believing in nothing resulted in a negative feedback loop that resulted in depression.  I could never believe in god because it didn't make sense, how could I believe in something I didn't understand?

But after seeing and feeling what god truly is, I could now attest myself as a believer, for I understand the truth.  God is the universe, positivity, all, and I had seen it in it's true, full, universal state with my own eyes.

Arriving to the beach, we were nearly all strangers, leaving, we felt we were best friends for an eternity.  As I arrived back to my hometown, I let out tears of joy, for everything looked new.  I was reborn, colors were more vibrant than ever before and I could perceive more, I could see more and the world was simply beautiful.

In the following months, I fell in love with her and experienced true serenity and peace I did not contemplate to have ever existed before.  True oneness with another human on the cosmic level, oneness with myself and the world around.  Mind you, I still had my ups in downs, but the ups were ever so high and the lows ever so small.

In those following months I lost 40-50 pounds within 6 months.  Mind you, I didn't become skinny like I was strung out on drugs, I had a healthy body for the first time.  The six pack I had wanted to be happy didn't come from several years of endurance, rather it came from a few months of positivity and love.  Psychedelics catalyzed the amplitude and intensity of the love I felt within and around.

I have taken breaks of several months without using psychdelics and due to the misjudgment and fallacious practices of a few, have taken pharmaceutical's polar opposite, antipsychotics (unwillingly) and can compare the two from my own experience.  Psychedelics brought me true peace and understanding of the world and myself.  They taught me to love.  Antipsychotics caused my brain tissue to shrink, they caused me to think negatively, gain over 20 pounds in a couple weeks, lose much of my muscular strength and tissue and debilitated my ability to fully conceptualize and articulate complex thought patterns as I once have.

Psychedelics connected me to the universe and synchronized my mind and body with it's energy, allowed me to thrive and live freely and happily.

Antipsychotics disaligned my synchronization and caused my mind and body to suffer from it's neurotoxicity.

As I learned at the beach, we have a soul and ego, + and - energy spectrum.  Psychedelics touch the soul while many of the more toxic drugs are harmful to the body which misaligns the mind from the universe and consciousness within you.

Hope this helps some of you understand my perspective a little.

Your energy within you effects everything you do and ultimately effects the material plane around you.  A change in perception may truly change more than what meets the eye.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:48:24 AM

▄▀▀█▀▄        ▄▀▀▀▀▄     ▄▀▀█▀▄    ▄▀▀▄ █  ▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄
█   █  █      █    █     █   █  █  █  █ ▄▀ ▐  ▄▀   ▐
▐   █  ▐      ▐    █     ▐   █  ▐  ▐  █▀▄    █▄▄▄▄▄ 
    █             █          █       █   █   █    ▌ 
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄        ▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀   █   ▄▀▄▄▄▄   
█       █       █        █       █ █    ▐   █    ▐   
▐       ▐       ▐        ▐       ▐ ▐        ▐       
 ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▄  ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀█▀▄    ▄▀▄▄▄▄       
█  █ ▀  █ █   █    █ █ █   ▐ █   █  █  █ █    ▌     
▐  █    █ ▐  █    █     ▀▄   ▐   █  ▐  ▐ █           
  █    █    █    █   ▀▄   █      █       █           
▄▀   ▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █▀▀▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄   ▄▀▄▄▄▄▀ ▄   
█    █                ▐      █       █ █     ▐       
▐    ▐                       ▐       ▐ ▐         
 __        __    _                                 
 \ \      / /_ _| | _____  ___   _ __ ___   ___     
  \ \ /\ / / _` | |/ / _ \/ __| | '_ ` _ \ / _ \   
   \ V  V / (_| |   <  __/\__ \ | | | | | |  __/   
    \_/\_/ \__,_|_|\_\___||___/ |_| |_| |_|\___|   
                _   _ _ __     __ _  | |__ (_) |_   
               | | | | '_ \   / _` | | '_ \| | __| 
               | |_| | |_) | | (_| | | |_) | | |_ _
                \__,_| .__/   \__,_| |_.__/|_|\__(_)
                     |_|

Music > Drugs.
Don't do drugs.
I mean it. Music is better.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:56:07 AM

Music on drugs is where it's at. Smiley

There's no limit of how much detail you can hear with psychedelics.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:02:46 AM

Music on drugs is where it's at. Smiley

There's no limit of how much detail you can hear with psychedelics.
▄▄▄▄    █    ██ ▄▄▄█████▓   ▓█████▄  ██▀███   █    ██   ▄████   ██████
▓█████▄  ██  ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒   ▒██▀ ██▌▓██ ▒ ██▒ ██  ▓██▒ ██▒ ▀█▒▒██    ▒
▒██▒ ▄██▓██  ▒██░▒ ▓██░ ▒░   ░██   █▌▓██ ░▄█ ▒▓██  ▒██░▒██░▄▄▄░░ ▓██▄   
▒██░█▀  ▓▓█  ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░    ░▓█▄   ▌▒██▀▀█▄  ▓▓█  ░██░░▓█  ██▓  ▒   ██▒
░▓█  ▀█▓▒▒█████▓   ▒██▒ ░    ░▒████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒▒▒█████▓ ░▒▓███▀▒▒██████▒▒
░▒▓███▀▒░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒   ▒ ░░       ▒▒▓  ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒  ░▒   ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░
▒░▒   ░ ░░▒░ ░ ░     ░        ░ ▒  ▒   ░▒ ░ ▒░░░▒░ ░ ░   ░   ░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░
 ░    ░  ░░░ ░ ░   ░          ░ ░  ░   ░░   ░  ░░░ ░ ░ ░ ░   ░ ░  ░  ░ 
 ░         ░                    ░       ░        ░           ░       ░ 
      ░                       ░                                         
       ▄▄▄       ██▀███  ▓█████     ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄      ▓█████▄  ▐██▌     
      ▒████▄    ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀    ▓█████▄ ▒████▄    ▒██▀ ██▌ ▐██▌