Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 02:22:18 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bots  (Read 1557 times)
yetti

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 10:46:27 PM

quite interesting,

Sitting down and clicking for 12 hours a day seems  a waste of time if these bots works proper.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 15, 2012, 10:48:24 PM

quite interesting,

Sitting down and clicking for 12 hours a day seems  a waste of time if these bots works proper.
So far.... they don't.  :p  I need to find a new strategy.

Well, one bot has made 2% today.  I need more time though.  I am running 4 bots at the same time and comparing the results... will see what the account balances are in a week or so.
EuSouBitcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2012, 01:42:32 AM

It's not that I don't trust the trading bots. It's just that I don't trust the trading bots.

What I've found is that often times defined formulas and calculations work better than my instincts/feelings/predictions.  Base on profits, my code is probably smarter than I am as a trader.  Would adding statistics help? Roll Eyes

If I had trust that the bot didn't have malware/wallet stealer/trojan/virus/key logger then I'd use it. It's not the idea of a bot that I don't trust, it's that I don't trust where the bot came from or what it actually does. If the bot comes with source code and you have the expertise to determine that it's "safe" then that's fine. But a free bot is probably worth what you paid for it. If it's a highly profitable bot, why give it away?

You can't win if you don't play. But you can't play if you lose all your chips. First I found bitcoin (BTC). Then I found something better, Monero (XMR). See GetMonero.org
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: