Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of Newbie accounts and all create X13 coins!!!  (Read 858 times)
placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:04:37 AM

First we had the animal coins, then the planets, the country coins, color coins ,the POW/POS coins, the X11 coins, and now we suddenly have 10 newbie accounts launching a X13 coins... even existing coins are being swap, is this not a little too ridicules!!!!Maybe next week they will swap to X14, and then X15, X16....

A lot of copy & past coins too. They notice that Citizencoin was a success and then you had CIV and ROM in no time. Why are people not trying to come up with something new? I can tell you know what will happen on mintpal, they will add directly a few of those X13 and then find out, oeps, DEV dumped coins, oeps, wallet issues, oeps, and again oeps.

Of course people need to decent for their self what they want to do, and we all know that the big winners are always the exchanges, then the coin owners with their pre-mines, and if you're lucky then you as investor also sometimes win.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:15:08 AM

Interesting observation....

Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps it may be the same 'group' of individuals launching these coins?  Could be coincidental, but to satisfy the conspiracy theorists out there: "they're" all in it together! Sitting back just laughing at us clowns on this forum. Just think about it... what's the average age of accounts now? Where da hell did they go?

placebo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:20:19 AM

Have you ever stopped to think that perhaps it may be the same 'group' of individuals launching these coins?  Could be coincidental, but to satisfy the conspiracy theorists out there: "they're" all in it together! Sitting back just laughing at us clowns on this forum. Just think about it... what's the average age of accounts now? Where da hell did they go?

I'm pretty sure that a lot of those coins are created by the same group of people. The question is more something like 'How many coins have a ACTIVE DEV 1 month after launch'? and then sadly we have to say that it is NOT a lot Sad And a lot of it got to do with the exchange that also only care about money!!! Now a coin got released and there are always exchanges that add it directly, they don't care if it is scam or not, they only care about that 0.002% fee, but when you have a coin with a trade volume of 10000BTCs then the exchange love it. Look at Whitecoin,etc
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 01:36:44 AM

We can slow them down by creating special noobie jails.

Please take the time to vote and/or have your say.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627917.0

CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:03:27 AM

Everything about money. They just copy&paste cuz to create good stable coin with good futures need invest.. and sorry but 90% of this crappy coins here are made only for money..... There is as well a lot of groups now which are making new coins per week... including devs graphic websmasters etc... I know personally 2 groups and they have made min 3 coins now.. 1 with premine 2nd with instamine and 3rd with Hidden premine atm all this 3coins are dead.... but there is problem in community. Why? 90% users here are only mining at start 1-3days to get some fast coins and thats all usually after max 1 week net hash rate drops more than 50%, there is no effort from community ( no social piublic, ) You guys don´t even know how much help us when You click Vote, Like, Follow, Share.... You can say " apff it´s only my person which don´t click this but there is 80% people like You.... and if all this person want success for coin than why not support???

It´s wired cuz ok it´s 50% cuz people are affraid of coins and they prefer to mine some coins at start and if something they will lose only few bucks or just gain few bucks... but if You want go with 1 coin for future than You are mining this coins You spend time doing thinks for this coin (graphic news, articles, software, development etc etc...) but THIS AND ONLY WITH THIS WAY You can help Your coin to get success....

You can not just run minerd.exe left You miner for few hours when You go to school ( sorry but more than 50% of users here are under 19) and later just left coin cuz NEW coin have launch day....this is not the point...

I´m from OLD SCHOOL and I start to feel so bad and so sad that CC is now "profitable" and "profitable" means problems, scams, fakes, stupid ideas, copies, plagiats,

My tip for You guys:

STOP JOINING NEW COINS! Take 1 max 2 coins and try to support them, You will see some moves in about 2-4 weeks ( don´t except that after You click vote or like price will grow 50%) but do something and stay with Your favourite coin! It´s like with Job.... If You start work in kitchen and You leave it after 2 days cuz Yu have another one what did You get from 1st job? just few bucks and where is You effort? support? and what with 2nd job the same? than what Yo ubring with You to 3rd job? From flower to Flower? not with me....

P.S

In my opinion DRK is one of this coin which should we support.

Thanks and sorry for English and grammar but it is 04:00 AM I was working hard more than 15 hours and atm i don´t have power to repair this errors:d

Cya

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
Lucky Cris

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:23:59 AM

I'm pretty sure that a lot of those coins are created by the same group of people. The question is more something like 'How many coins have a ACTIVE DEV 1 month after launch'? and then sadly we have to say that it is NOT a lot Sad And a lot of it got to do with the exchange that also only care about money!!! Now a coin got released and there are always exchanges that add it directly, they don't care if it is scam or not, they only care about that 0.002% fee, but when you have a coin with a trade volume of 10000BTCs then the exchange love it. Look at Whitecoin,etc

But you know they're all in it together... the exchanges, the pools... it's like the matrix Wink

Lucky Cris

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:27:53 AM

Hell yes. Voted. Thanks for this.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 03:13:16 AM

Everything about money. They just copy&paste cuz to create good stable coin with good futures need invest.. and sorry but 90% of this crappy coins here are made only for money..... There is as well a lot of groups now which are making new coins per week... including devs graphic websmasters etc... I know personally 2 groups and they have made min 3 coins now.. 1 with premine 2nd with instamine and 3rd with Hidden premine atm all this 3coins are dead.... but there is problem in community. Why? 90% users here are only mining at start 1-3days to get some fast coins and thats all usually after max 1 week net hash rate drops more than 50%, there is no effort from community ( no social piublic, ) You guys don´t even know how much help us when You click Vote, Like, Follow, Share.... You can say " apff it´s only my person which don´t click this but there is 80% people like You.... and if all this person want success for coin than why not support???

It´s wired cuz ok it´s 50% cuz people are affraid of coins and they prefer to mine some coins at start and if something they will lose only few bucks or just gain few bucks... but if You want go with 1 coin for future than You are mining this coins You spend time doing thinks for this coin (graphic news, articles, software, development etc etc...) but THIS AND ONLY WITH THIS WAY You can help Your coin to get success....

You can not just run minerd.exe left You miner for few hours when You go to school ( sorry but more than 50% of users here are under 19) and later just left coin cuz NEW coin have launch day....this is not the point...

I´m from OLD SCHOOL and I start to feel so bad and so sad that CC is now "profitable" and "profitable" means problems, scams, fakes, stupid ideas, copies, plagiats,

My tip for You guys:

STOP JOINING NEW COINS! Take 1 max 2 coins and try to support them, You will see some moves in about 2-4 weeks ( don´t except that after You click vote or like price will grow 50%) but do something and stay with Your favourite coin! It´s like with Job.... If You start work in kitchen and You leave it after 2 days cuz Yu have another one what did You get from 1st job? just few bucks and where is You effort? support? and what with 2nd job the same? than what Yo ubring with You to 3rd job? From flower to Flower? not with me....

P.S

In my opinion DRK is one of this coin which should we support.

Thanks and sorry for English and grammar but it is 04:00 AM I was working hard more than 15 hours and atm i don´t have power to repair this errors:d

Cya

Pardon my language but... fuck DRK. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

@ Lucky Cris  Noooo ... Thank YOU ! Grin

garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 03:50:02 AM

Yes! hope this finds more support.  Smiley
CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:51:08 PM

and BitCoin? Not was Instamine? Premine? Launched like Ninja? How much was block reward at start? hm..?? Guys For me I don´t care about this premine or instamine. Admin is doing very good ( Ok now We need to wait like 1-2 wekks for some updates) but if everything goes like it should means good dev with good coin... If he will left project than it means premine gave him money... but at the moment there is no other coin.. BlackCoin as well is good but somethig block them..

P.S

Don´t take Price=Good Coin because THERE ARE PEOPLE MANIPULATING PRICES....

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:48:12 AM

I wonder what will be the next trend.
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:04:06 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 11:26:38 AM by Abinito

One group, one clone maker. Whats worse; some "reputable" members try to get a share in their scams. Its all bad intention.

You can recognize coins made by this group easily; they all have a vision, but nothing except their x11 clone, so far. Beware.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: