Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:42:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Loan] Selling my 77 corvette for 12,500 need a little help for miner  (Read 1101 times)
knuckles609 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:34:55 AM

[This is a loan/donation with a return ad]

Looking to sell my 77 corvette for 12,500. if anyone's interested let me know, if not i'm looking at a few local buyers. my only issue is any muscle-car owner knows what to look for and  only have few minor (semi-expensive) problems to fix. i need to fix the A-arm (has crack in A-arm) in the front end of the chassis/axle. i also need to replace the a-arm bushings and grommets and replace a leaking brake-line. i'm selling it to get two titans from KNC to mine altcoin in a large local mining pool where i live on the north east coast. i can therefore payback after one month at twice your donation by 6/30/2014 (if everything goes as planned with angel donators.) Every Donation will be noted and written down with your return address. i know i'm new but im serious and willing to even skype the car during the day so you can check it out.  got a rebuilt engine(worked out edlebrock everything 350 v8/tranny under 4k miles (3 spd) Max speed is 165mph in 7.8 seconds. no rust no dents great paint t-tops as well. someone out here will buy it once i get those few things fixed. Thank's for your consideration. hopefully i can earn some reputation from this because this is a joint investment with a family member who is covering for two extra titans on top of my two, so we may be looking for more short term loans in the future.
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ANGELS!
Request: 3.25 BTC
Return: 2x your donation after one month of reaching 3.25BTC
DONATION ADDRESS: 12ZkMqSmAcBiRVxnPEmFRsHWkewJdegvio

Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/2Km8k
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/2Km8k/embed"></iframe>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:24:19 AM

I'm in nj, if you use the car as collateral I might be able to help.

Edit: oh wait, your selling the car to get miners, thought you were trying to fix the car to resell it. how do you plan to make that much mining anyway?
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:07:35 PM

Edit: oh wait, your selling the car to get miners, thought you were trying to fix the car to resell it. how do you plan to make that much mining anyway?

I'm with him. Difficulty constantly goes up and down. You'd need at least 10K+ for a decent miner.

But are you talking about mining Bitcoins, or Altcoins?
knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:49:29 PM

i do believe i said altcoin miners. im getting two titans from knc once i sell the vette. on top of two another family is buying. theres 4 titans total. if ANYONE is willing to help out with the donations ill stick to my word
knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:16:24 PM

in new jersey as well south near atlantic city
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:46:47 PM

Request: 3.25 BTC
Return: 2x your donation after one month of reaching 3.25BTC
DONATION ADDRESS: 12ZkMqSmAcBiRVxnPEmFRsHWkewJdegvio

What is your collateral?  Something that you put forward to make sure you don't run off with the coins?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:16:40 PM

MY drivers license social security card home phone number and a copy of the title for the corvette? i mean i don't have much to offer as far as collateral other than myseld being a man of my word and repaying. i actually am waiting on auth from btcjam.com as well as bitpremier.com to list the corvette. im not going to run off with anyones coin if im telling you where i live and providing my government information. like really dude? Loyalty before Dishonor
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:24:11 PM

MY drivers license social security card home phone number and a copy of the title for the corvette? i mean i don't have much to offer as far as collateral other than myseld being a man of my word and repaying. i actually am waiting on auth from btcjam.com as well as bitpremier.com to list the corvette. im not going to run off with anyones coin if im telling you where i live and providing my government information. like really dude? Loyalty before Dishonor

Without collateral you will not get a "loan" here.  You can post whatever you want, but there is nothing stopping you from running with the coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:04:03 AM

How about a title loan on my 94 firebird 5.7L v8 worked?
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:05:22 AM

That's not collateral. Your car is collateral, not your mystical being of a 'word'.
knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

i have a worked 94*** firebird with 98k miles title loan anyone?
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:34:35 AM

i have a worked 94*** firebird with 98k miles title loan anyone?

the most i could loan there is like 500 usd
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:42:06 AM

Of course dint read all tread but seeing your negative trust received and the begging for donations at the end i mean, i have no words, get along.. nothing to see here
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:49:18 PM

ahh corvettes... beautiful fun cars...when they run Smiley

knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

cant pawn the Vette in nj there isn't pawn shops like that where i live that take cars. yeah she runs jonald! she runs!!!! shell get you where you wanna go and she turns heads with the open header valves. figured this would be a good community to try to get a loan/donations that would be repayed within 30 days. hopefully the listing on mon/tue on bitpremier will get it sold if anything.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:16:22 PM

cant pawn the Vette in nj there isn't pawn shops like that where i live that take cars. yeah she runs jonald! she runs!!!! shell get you where you wanna go and she turns heads with the open header valves. figured this would be a good community to try to get a loan/donations that would be repayed within 30 days. hopefully the listing on mon/tue on bitpremier will get it sold if anything.

I don't think you're gonna get much sympathy/donations as a corvette owner.  Cheesy
But good luck!

knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:23:28 PM

the thing is the original owner died last month in an accident im acting as a intermediate to get the vette sold to secure the familys investment. im a friend of the original owner and i now have the title in my name to get this thing sold so his family can get right. not a big deal at all
knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:18:54 AM

i dont think it works like that lmao
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:25:05 AM

the thing is the original owner died last month in an accident im acting as a intermediate to get the vette sold to secure the familys investment. im a friend of the original owner and i now have the title in my name to get this thing sold so his family can get right. not a big deal at all
wow, this is sounding more legit by the bullshit additions....
Are the prince from nigeria widow emails not working anymore?

knuckles609 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:09:49 PM

12ZkMqSmAcBiRVxnPEmFRsHWkewJdegvio Total Received    $ 162.02 - thanks to the donaters so far your adresses have been recorded and i will follow through as planned upon repairs completed and sold transaction for the vette! If you are NOT afraid to make a little money with someone trying to be legit as the few who have already, thanks for the blessing ill be sure to bless you back. and im not form nigeria im from atlantic city, nj lmao wtf is wrong with people
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: