Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This forum is full of future millionaires  (Read 14564 times)
Internal Revenue Service

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:17:26 PM

Not for long.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 09:32:08 PM

How many of you guys have 10+ coins? I just started in april and have 8 coins, you guys are saying I should buy more? I feel pretty good about my average buy in and have already made more than 1k. I also still feel that if bitcoin goes big 8 is enough to make money and if bitcoin tanks then losing the 8 will hurt but I will live kinda thing.

How many do most people recommend? (besides the buy buy buy all you can)
Buy buy buy all you can.

No, seriously. It's pretty much certain that the value will keep going up for a while longer. Possibly way up. The only real problem is keeping your private keys safe, which for most of us is doable. The economic side is a no brainer.

That "pretty certan" cam go teribly wrong. So i would suggest only invest what u can afford to lose. Bitcoin market is kinda like gambling.

Btw i have only .1 btc , most i had vas 1.2btc. But i never bought any and never mined.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
bananaControl

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Decentralize All The Things!

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:38:53 PM

How many of you guys have 10+ coins? I just started in april and have 8 coins, you guys are saying I should buy more? I feel pretty good about my average buy in and have already made more than 1k. I also still feel that if bitcoin goes big 8 is enough to make money and if bitcoin tanks then losing the 8 will hurt but I will live kinda thing.

Buy buy buy all you can.

No, seriously. It's pretty much certain that the value will keep going up for a while longer. Possibly way up. The only real problem is keeping your private keys safe, which for most of us is doable. The economic side is a no brainer.

That "pretty certan" can go teribly wrong. So i would suggest only invest what u can afford to lose. Bitcoin market is kinda like gambling.

Btw i have only .1 btc , most i had vas 1.2btc. But i never bought any and never mined.

This guy is right! it is absolutely dangerous to develop a mindset like that. NOTHING is certain! NEVER invest more than you are comfortable with losing. NEVER. EVER!!!
Skele

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

VocalPlatform.com

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:44:07 PM

There is limited room at the top. A world full of millionaires simply means your money isn't worth much.

Right now there are some 12,000,000 millionaires in the world. If everyone with more than BTC10 becomes a millionaire, that number is going to increase by less than 1%. Not a major change by any means.

Yes the current people that owns more than 10 btcs are quite low.. and once the bitcoin surpasses 2,000 usd there will be a little people with more than 1 and so on.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:53:05 PM

Buy buy buy all you can.

That "pretty certan" can go teribly wrong. So i would suggest only invest what u can afford to lose. Bitcoin market is kinda like gambling.

This guy is right! it is absolutely dangerous to develop a mindset like that. NOTHING is certain! NEVER invest more than you are comfortable with losing. NEVER. EVER!!!

Go in with only what you're "willing to lose" on the most promising investment of our lifetime and walk away with $200 profit when it happens. Yawn.

Or invest a reasonably large amount and retire when it happens (which it probably will). Worst case, you're set back a couple months on your savings. I think I'll take door #2, please.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
bananaControl

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:59:11 PM

Buy buy buy all you can.

Go in with only what you're "willing to lose" on the most promising investment of our lifetime and walk away with $200 profit when it happens. Yawn.

Or invest a reasonably large amount and retire when it happens (which it probably will). Worst case, you're set back a couple months on your savings. I think I'll take door #2, please.

Or go and live the rest of your life in the gutter when the magic internet money fails and you can't pay back the loan you took to buy it. If you are willing to take that risk, then by all means, do it.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:04:15 PM

There's a difference been being totally unable to afford the loss and it being a hit to your financial future and life going on. I'll take a bit of discomfort for potential returns.

Those going down the loan route are bonkers.
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:07:21 PM

Buy buy buy all you can.

Or go and live the rest of your life in the gutter when the magic internet money fails and you can't pay back the loan you took to buy it. If you are willing to take that risk, then by all means, do it.

heh, I definitely don't encourage taking loans or cashing out the 401k, but the oft quoted line "don't invest more than you're willing to lose!" makes it sound like this is a spin on the roulette wheel, when in fact we're going into a bull market now and chances are very good that a bubble of epic proportions will take off in the next few weeks. It's not guaranteed of course, but I'm willing to bet more than 2% of my savings (or whatever "experts" are suggesting) on the likelihood of it happening.

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 10:14:12 PM

Here's my advice:
GO ALL IN

Don't pussy foot it around, you are already late. Making 200$ profit is lame, 2k is lame too. Here's your lifetime opportunity to make a shit load of wealth, don't just test it to see if it really works, you will not get another chance. Paper money has always been worthless, start with that basic knowledge.

BE THE OPPORTUNISTIC DOG:

Take a student loan if you must. Anything that is not too hard-core to get you in jail. If it all fails you should not have your life or freedom at risk but everything else if needed.

"keeping an eye on the price" is a shit excuse for not buying. But I must admit, I waited 2 months before I bought my first bitcoins at the price of 4.5$ each. And I regretted for not buying when they were 4. Now my friends consider me the most successful high risk investor in my puny little frog pool country.

But then again, one should only give advice when asked. no one asked me and if they did I'd say "you're on your own" Tongue

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
bananaControl

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

heh, I definitely don't encourage taking loans or cashing out the 401k, but the oft quoted line "don't invest more than you're willing to lose!" makes it sound like this is a spin on the roulette wheel, when in fact we're going into a bull market now and chances are very good that a bubble of epic proportions will take off in the next few weeks. It's not guaranteed of course, but I'm willing to bet more than 2% of my savings (or whatever "experts" are suggesting) on the likelihood of it happening.

Sure, I'm in the same boat. But it still is a gamble in the end though, if it wasn't, there wouldn't be a possibility for profit either Smiley
bananaControl

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:20:03 PM

Here's my advice:
GO ALL IN

Don't pussy foot it around, you are already late. Making 200$ profit is lame, 2k is lame too. Here's your lifetime opportunity to make a shit load of wealth, don't just test it to see if it really works, you will not get another chance. Paper money has always been worthless, start with that basic knowledge.

BE THE OPPORTUNISTIC DOG:

Take a student loan if you must. Anything that is not too hard-core to get you in jail. If it all fails you should not have your life or freedom at risk but everything else if needed.

"keeping an eye on the price" is a shit excuse for not buying. But I must admit, I waited 2 months before I bought my first bitcoins at the price of 4.5$ each. And I regretted for not buying when they were 4. Now my friends consider me the most successful high risk investor in my puny little frog pool country.

But then again, one should only give advice when asked. no one asked me and if they did I'd say "you're on your own" Tongue

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter  Grin
Raystonn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:20:16 PM

Many wealthy folks went through a few bankrupt businesses before starting the one that ultimately succeeded.  One example is Donald Trump.  You only fail when you stop trying.
220Fast

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:20:22 PM

EVplus . Iam all in and I spend 30percent of my income on food and 70 percent on Btc .that's how u do it guys . Btc is best oportunity of century .best money ever invented and u think it will somehow fail .wake up !
pinksheep

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:22:23 PM

Here's my advice:
GO ALL IN

Don't pussy foot it around, you are already late. Making 200$ profit is lame, 2k is lame too. Here's your lifetime opportunity to make a shit load of wealth, don't just test it to see if it really works, you will not get another chance.  

But I must admit, I waited 2 months before I bought my first bitcoins at the price of 4.5$ each. were 4.

I agree, it definitely is a once in a lifetime opportunity & I didn't pussy foot around when I first heard about BTC, I bought the very next day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
manitou

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:30:16 PM

^^ I'm waiting for a time machine. Grin

I only wait for a Delorean. I don't need the flux condenser. Wink
bananaControl

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:33:32 PM

I would just hate to see a forum full of Veronica26 clones instead of millionaires...

I personally let the rocket fly without me back in late 2010, if I hadn't, I would have been filthy rich by now. I've had many sleepless nights since. Back then you would be called a delusional idiot on this forum if you really thought that it would ever go to 100USD Undecided I have now put more money into bitcoins than I like to admit, but at least I will not end up on the street if it really tanks.
HurricanOday

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:42:48 PM

I wasn't trying to start a forum war, was just trying to get more opinions. I don't really like the statement "invest only what you are willing to lose" Does anyone want to lose money here? I would also like to clarify again that I have 8 coins with an average buy in around 500 (cause of the last couple of coins) so I have already made over 1k. I think people will always say damn I should have went all in when/if bitcoin skyrockets.

I only learned of bitcoin because a friend told me his sad story about how he was going to invest in 1k when it was really low then it sky rocketed, he could have made a lot of money. I planned on spending 5k but that was back when it was hovering at 420 for a long time and even went down to 350, so I thought maybe bitcoin was going to tank. So I have slowly bought more coins

I could put more money in and I know it would be a risk but is the risk vs investment worth it esp when I already have 8 coins. When then would I at least get my original investment back?

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:48:50 PM

Buy buy buy all you can.

Did. Done. took a loan to reach my minimum coin count. Buying all the way up to 1500. Let's revisit this thread in a year. (whoever necro bumps it by then, please pm me)

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:51:09 PM

I wasn't trying to start a forum war, was just trying to get more opinions. I don't really like the statement "invest only what you are willing to lose" Does anyone want to lose money here? I would also like to clarify again that I have 8 coins with an average buy in around 500 (cause of the last couple of coins) so I have already made over 1k. I think people will always say damn I should have went all in when/if bitcoin skyrockets.

I only learned of bitcoin because a friend told me his sad story about how he was going to invest in 1k when it was really low then it sky rocketed, he could have made a lot of money. I planned on spending 5k but that was back when it was hovering at 420 for a long time and even went down to 350, so I thought maybe bitcoin was going to tank. So I have slowly bought more coins

I could put more money in and I know it would be a risk but is the risk vs investment worth it esp when I already have 8 coins. When then would I at least get my original investment back?

You've kicked off an interesting exchange rather than a war. What are your own wants from this? Do you want to just make a decent gain over the course of months to a year or see where it goes in the long haul?
bananaControl

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 10:52:52 PM

Buy buy buy all you can.

Did. Done. took a loan to reach my minimum coin count. Buying all the way up to 1500. Let's revisit this thread in a year.

I salute your bravery and truly hope you will earn a shitload of wealth!  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: