Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Respect to Swisscex the exchange with the most integrity  (Read 481 times)
Bluestreet (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:41:19 PM

I have been watching for last few weeks how the voting is going on the various exchanges as this is normally a great way to see which coins have a strong community backing, well at least I thought
until I started doing research into these "popular" coins that have so many votes you would expect 1000 page ANNs on arrival.

Over the course of the 3 weeks I saw 4 coins get removed from the swisscex voting list for botting and abuse of the voting system, before it did I looked into these ANNs,reddit etc and found that some of them only had barely 20 pages and not very active. It didn't take long before they were removed from swisscex which really impressed me about the exchange and honestly it deserves more support then it's currently getting. You can see why the Swiss are so highly respected when it comes to finances as they are very serious about protocols.

So well done to Swisscex for keeping things honest!

Now lets look at the current most popular alt coin exchange at the moment which is mintpal, do yourselves a favour and look at the top 10 coins, investigate them more and you will see how 100s of accounts have been created to do a few trades and then used part of a bot program to push votes.

CryptoMeth is also a coin that cheated it's way onto mintpal but it seems Mintpal actually doesn't give a fuck. So if you have a legit coin that is currently in the top 20 you could probably get into the top 10 easily by showing mintpal the errors of there ways

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:49:46 PM

Mintpal also taking in behind the scenes btc to add certain coins as they launch. I know this for a fact Wink
The crypto circle is small just remember that.

Stacks

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:19:37 PM

I have been watching for last few weeks how the voting is going on the various exchanges as this is normally a great way to see which coins have a strong community backing, well at least I thought
until I started doing research into these "popular" coins that have so many votes you would expect 1000 page ANNs on arrival.

Over the course of the 3 weeks I saw 4 coins get removed from the swisscex voting list for botting and abuse of the voting system, before it did I looked into these ANNs,reddit etc and found that some of them only had barely 20 pages and not very active. It didn't take long before they were removed from swisscex which really impressed me about the exchange and honestly it deserves more support then it's currently getting. You can see why the Swiss are so highly respected when it comes to finances as they are very serious about protocols.

Now lets look at the current most popular alt coin exchange at the moment which is mintpal, do yourselves a favour and look at the top 10 coins, investigate them more and you will see how 100s of accounts have been created to do a few trades and then used part of a bot program to push votes.

CryptoMeth is also a coin that cheated it's way onto mintpal but it seems Mintpal actually doesn't give a fuck. So if you have a legit coin that is currently in the top 20 you could probably get into the top 10 easily by showing mintpal the errors of there ways

Oh you must have forgot the part where running an exchange is a business and are out to make money.  If people are willing to pay to get their coins listed why shouldn't they accept it?
ecoinspro

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:24:23 PM

I recently opened up an account with them
and for a small exchange they are pretty amazing

but as for coin voting
I think the best approach is cryptsy
one vote per account

votes per hour opens up the door to cheating

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

Oh you must have forgot the part where running an exchange is a business and are out to make money.  If people are willing to pay to get their coins listed why shouldn't they accept it?

I think you missed the point of what he was trying to say.

Click on the donations part and you will see a lot of the coins in the top 10 don't have much and yet are over 10 000 votes with tiny communities Wink
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:27:49 PM

I'd like to say : Swisscex rule. I just wish they were bigger.
Everyone should sign up, use them and throw some trading volume their way.

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: