Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:35:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptostocks.com deposit never showed up  (Read 986 times)
codyswanson4 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:29:19 PM

Hi, everybody!  I got some BTC from my mining account and sent it to cryptostocks, but it hasnt showed up yet!!  I sent it on friday.  I even emailed support and they haven't sent me anything back.  Anybody else having any issues??

Need something done in C??  PM me!!
lynn_402

Activity: 462
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:30:57 PM

They are indeed having deposits problems since a few days. This is not the first time it happens, so I wouldn't worry too much; but be sure to only put as much on that site as you are ready lose.
codyswanson4 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:44:25 PM

Thanks!  I was thinking that they must be having issues, but just had to make sure.  I could lose it and it wouldn't be a problem, but I would be sad  Grin

turnip628

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:37:47 AM

Thanks!  I was thinking that they must be having issues, but just had to make sure.  I could lose it and it wouldn't be a problem, but I would be sad  Grin

I have same problem,
sent a deposit since friday and still not showed up today.
already send some emails and try to contact skype, they're not responding at all.
now I'm really worried and feel unsure about the fate of my pending deposit, funds, and shares that I already bought there
lynn_402

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:56:49 AM

I have same problem,
sent a deposit since friday and still not showed up today.
already send some emails and try to contact skype, they're not responding at all.
now I'm really worried and feel unsure about the fate of my pending deposit, funds, and shares that I already bought there

Yeah I'm getting worried too..
The lack of news from them is the worse part. If they had problem with their wallet, they should have made an announcement to tell people to not deposit, now it only seems like they simply ran with the money. However that's quite weird; they'd have no need to do that, since the Cryptostock's business model seems quite lucrative on its own without any need for them to scam.
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:25:50 PM

Damn the same happened to me, on Saturday night I sent 0.3 BTC to my account and it still hasn't showed on my account on Sunday.

I have also noticed that I am not getting emails, when dividends are payed out as well.

Sure as with exchanges don't hold lots of coins there, but I have no choice as to my stocks.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:36:22 PM

you shouldnt be worried about shares since the company has your info and can transfer to another stock exchange. Many of us including me are worried if you have a btc balance since that would be lost. I have a significant amount of btc balance so I am definitely one of those who are worried. I have a fair share in stocks and I am not worried about that since I know those companies are reliable and wont disappear with my btc.
codyswanson4 (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:42:37 AM

Well, hopefully it'll be fixed tomorrow Tongue  Or at least they'll reply to the emails from their customers...

lynn_402

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 01:57:52 PM

Are the wallets still down? Some shares have paid out dividends today.
If the wallets do not work and they did pay dividends, then it's a nice way to know which one of them are ponzi schemes   Wink
Honourablequest

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

All fixed today:)
lynn_402

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:04:21 PM

Indeed, my withdrawal went through as soon as I clicked Smiley
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:50:45 AM

I was able to buy more shares, as I received my deposited BTC.  Cheesy

They have handled this really badly, with no anounsments and reply to emails. Still not getting emails when dividends are paid.

These guys need some competition.
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 09:31:02 AM

I found this site today and love the business model... and I am working my way over all the ipo's on offer and I made a deposit to crytostocks.com and it showed up in a good amount of time... just happy I am researching the ipos that are on offer... glad I check bitcointalk.org on coinpal was going to buy some share in it but not now... so am going to keep researching what ipos to invest in..

And yes crytpstocks needs more competition...

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
lynn_402

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:28:56 PM

I found this site today and love the business model... and I am working my way over all the ipo's on offer and I made a deposit to crytostocks.com and it showed up in a good amount of time... just happy I am researching the ipos that are on offer... glad I check bitcointalk.org on coinpal was going to buy some share in it but not now... so am going to keep researching what ipos to invest in..

And yes crytpstocks needs more competition...

I'd suggest you research Cannabit and Coinfarm; imho they are the most transparent projects out there and both seem undervalued right now.
You can find Cannabit's thread on Bitcointalk here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=354636.0
ezimedia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:33:12 PM

are they both on cryptostocks.com

Vericoins Here = VXCBhfbtwJDxnnQQRpUcpKKMwcsVGsT1AJ
LetsTalkBitcoin: http://ecoinincome.com.au/LetsTalkBitCoin.php
lynn_402

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:38:40 AM

are they both on cryptostocks.com

Yes they are, you can find them by clicking "Projects" at the top of the page.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: