Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:46:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: u sick bstrdz :)  (Read 3387 times)
bracek (OP)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 07:21:48 PM

"A disturbing piece was published in the Journal of Clinical
Psychiatry. In it is a study that claims people who are
anti-government or believe in conspiracies around the government are
suffering from a condition called Anti-Government Phobia (AGP).
Meaning that anyone who has a distaste for the government, the way it
operates, its polices and believes there is a particular force behind
it, must be mentally ill. The implications here are frightening, if
you feel the government is doing something that will harm you and that
it is a part of a bigger plan, you are sick. Thus the government can
respond as though you are a a threat.
This is what the study actually claims:
“This study conclusively demonstrates that unfounded fear of
government is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to
paranoid schizophrenia. Anti-Government Phobia (AGP) differs from most
mental illnesses, however, in that it is highly infectious and has an
acute onset. Symptoms include extreme suspiciousness,
conspiracy-mongering, delusional thought patterns, staunch “us against
them” mentality, withdrawal from reality, and often religious
fanaticism.”"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Be2QbV2HzM

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/info_schedule_battle/Anti_Government_Phobia.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 07:29:30 PM

I'll just quietly note this government-funded research was contributed to by the SPLC and be on my way.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 07:33:48 PM

Just like those whiners in Syria. All those bullets are just in their head. [insert sick joke here]

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 07:44:48 PM

By Dr "Ivor E. Tower" Huh

LOL.

Was this perchance published on the first of April  ?
Lol... I went straight to the acknowledgments. Looking into it, only Troof sites carry the article.
Schleicher

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 10, 2012, 09:31:53 PM

This kind of reminds me of this:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8228192/Political-views-hard-wired-into-your-brain.html

ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 05:59:46 AM

Just like those whiners in Syria. All those bullets are just in their head. [insert sick joke here]

A bullet sounds the same in every language  Wink

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
SpontaneousDisorder

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 01:35:48 PM

anti-capitalist or believe in conspiracies around the free market are
suffering from a condition called Anti-Capitalist Phobia (ACP)....

capitalism is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to
lazy indolence and scrounging. Anti-Capitalist Phobia (ACP) differs from most
acute onset. Symptoms include Parasitic-ism,
Jelousy of intelligent and able people, inability to use logic, staunch “us against
them” mentality, withdrawal from productive activities, and often religious
fanaticism.”"
late443

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2012, 12:40:02 AM

AAAH I'm infected. Hopefully there is a cure. Communism?
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2012, 01:43:22 AM

Eh. Big difference between conspiracies (nutcases) and just skepticism. I don't believe there are any secret conspiracies going on in our government. I'm just skeptical about our governments effectiveness based on its factual track record.
late443

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 12:14:10 AM

Psychiatry used to say that homosexuality was a mental illness.  In the Soviet Union they had some 'mental illness' diagnosis for people that didn't like communism and they involuntarily commited them.  This is the same field that was forcibly lobotomizing people with an ice pick through the eye socket and then jiggling it around to scramble a person's brains... and they thought this was a good idea.  This is the field that still subjects people to involuntary electro-shock 'therapy' (look it up - it's still going on).  Psychiatry is hopelessly evil.

anti-government or believe in conspiracies around the government are
suffering from a condition called Anti-Government Phobia (AGP).
Meaning that anyone who has a distaste for the government, the way it
operates, its polices and believes there is a particular force behind
it, must be mentally ill. The implications here are frightening, if
you feel the government is doing something that will harm you and that
it is a part of a bigger plan, you are sick. Thus the government can
respond as though you are a a threat.
This is what the study actually claims:
government is a recognizable mental illness, closely related to
paranoid schizophrenia. Anti-Government Phobia (AGP) differs from most
acute onset. Symptoms include extreme suspiciousness,
conspiracy-mongering, delusional thought patterns, staunch “us against
them” mentality, withdrawal from reality, and often religious
fanaticism.”"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Be2QbV2HzM

http://www.tetrahedron.org/articles/info_schedule_battle/Anti_Government_Phobia.html
very true. it is disturbing how Psychiatry(in general not all cases) is going on this power trip since ww2 and yet nobody has yet to question there motives.for example there is some new bullshit called "ODD" or "Oppositional Defiant Disorder"(swear i am not making this shit up)which is just another way of saying i am a shitty parent and need drugs for my child so i don't have to deal with him. of course no one wants to be called a conspiracy nut, but it makes you wonder what they will do for profit.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 02:06:30 AM

Eh. Big difference between conspiracies (nutcases) and just skepticism. I don't believe there are any secret conspiracies going on in our government. I'm just skeptical about our governments effectiveness based on its factual track record.

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of groups like Bohemian Grove, where politicians and the super wealthy meet to discuss policy and engage in bizarre rituals and sex parties with gay prostitutes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Is that just like "summer camp" for blowing off steam, and therefore perfectly normal within their social class, or is there any ulterior motive, considering the religious views of the typical voter and the number of politicians who have been brought down by sex scandal?

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 03:51:49 AM

Just out of curiosity, what do you think of groups like Bohemian Grove, where politicians and the super wealthy meet to discuss policy and engage in bizarre rituals and sex parties with gay prostitutes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHFoUZEjuNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Is that just like "summer camp" for blowing off steam, and therefore perfectly normal within their social class, or is there any ulterior motive, considering the religious views of the typical voter and the number of politicians who have been brought down by sex scandal?

Honestly? It sounds like a pretty stupid conspiracy. Why gay prostitutes and not straight ones? Almost all the politicians and super wealthy are straight. Plus sex takes away from what's way more important: business and money.
ineededausername

Activity: 784

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 04:55:11 AM

I'll just quietly note this government-funded research was contributed to by the SPLC and be on my way.

+1.  The Soviet Union also classified resistance to Communism as a mental illness. 

perhaps it is a mental illness to oppose the status quo when doing so might get you shot and would have no noticeable impact on said status quo? Wink

(BFL)^2 < 0
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
March 15, 2012, 06:01:37 AM

Honestly? It sounds like a pretty stupid conspiracy. Why gay prostitutes and not straight ones? Almost all the politicians and super wealthy are straight. Plus sex takes away from what's way more important: business and money.

So you don't think it even exists, or what?  I mean, I'm asking because it's fairly well-documented, including which politicians attend.  And if you believe the Nixon tapes, then many of the members of that particular group seem to be "into that sort of thing".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszzdj0KfgU

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 02:09:51 PM

So you don't think it even exists, or what?  I mean, I'm asking because it's fairly well-documented, including which politicians attend.  And if you believe the Nixon tapes, then many of the members of that particular group seem to be "into that sort of thing".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszzdj0KfgU

I think it exists, just like Camp David and the G8 summit exists. This summarizes my opinions pretty well:

Bohemian Grove comes into the same category as the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, etc. to me.

On the one hand, I do feel there are legitimate grounds for concern with them. In particular, the simple fact that some of the most powerful, influential people in the world from all walks of life are coming together under multiple guises*, with little to no visibility or accountability - I feel this is an issue. Not to say anything *is* happening there to be concerned about, but it could be and the public would never be informed.

(* yes, I'm aware these groups are separate and have different members and purposes; they do, however, have a significant overlap.)

This is particularly true of the Bilderberg Group, which was set up in part to allow sensitive matters to be discussed out of the public eye.

On the other hand...

It's not concrete that decisions are being made at these meetings which would not have been made anyway. The amount of secrecy involved does make me wonder what they're actually up to there, but that won't necessarily be what people would expect.

The big problem with all of these - Bilderberg, the Grove, Trilateral Commission, etc. - to me is the conspiracy theorists' take on it. The POV put across in this post is IMO fairly reasonable - not automatically "right" but at least within the realm of the rational. When the only voices being raised against these groups are Jones, Icke and their ilk - it's an annual gathering of trans-dimensional shapeshifting blood-drinking reptillians - people tend to switch off.

(Hmm...memories of the UFO meta-conspiracy, anyone?)

This is particular easy with the Grove due to the cremation of care ceremony and quasi-pagan imagery used during meetings. pretty fertile grounds for people to devise whatever theories they wish.

so overall? I'm suspicious of the Grove, but tend to take Alex and his ilk with a ****load of salt.
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2012, 02:12:25 PM

u sick bstrdz Smiley

This is the internet, you don't need to censor yourself.

Nice info btw
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
March 17, 2012, 08:27:52 PM

Is this a hoax? Can someone post a pic of the actual article?

Signature space available for rent.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 18, 2012, 02:21:58 PM

I'm afraid I don't remember what forum, but I saw a linked post about this elsewhere. It also had a bunch of funny links to other cases of "mental illness". Things such as homosexuality, marriage outside of your race, communism, atheism, religion, etc...  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2012, 09:02:05 AM

I hear that excessive defecation is a sign of mental illness. If you crap more than 3 times a week you might need treatment. Get those government subsidized BAYER brand buttplugs now folks before the price goes up. Now includes GPS, Facebook, Recto-Phone, and Milton Bradley's  Simon!
Omni

View Profile
March 31, 2012, 10:17:23 AM

Please update the OP.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: