Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:52:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cloud mining with PBmining.com profitable ???  (Read 3290 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 12:26:02 AM

Guys I am really confused now !  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Please tell me is bitcoin mining even profitable? if so, what will be the best way to mine? or just purchase some coins and hold em ?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks  Cheesy
Cloud mining isn't profitable, no. Purchase, hold. Remember not to invest more than you can afford to lose. It's not a sure thing.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 03:58:05 AM

Pbmining can reach an ROI it will just take a while. I reached ROI in the middle of may from an investment in the very end of January
lapah

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:10:36 AM

Pbmining can reach an ROI it will just take a while. I reached ROI in the middle of may from an investment in the very end of January

So pretty much you broke even.

How much did you invest just curious, cause I`m debating on making a large purchase. Some people are claiming it to be a ponzi since they wont show any miners facility etc.

Despite the weekly payouts.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:52:06 AM

So pretty much you broke even.

How much did you invest just curious, cause I`m debating on making a large purchase. Some people are claiming it to be a ponzi since they wont show any miners facility etc.

Despite the weekly payouts.

Not much I bought a few (6ish) gh at .013btc/gh back in January and then a small amount on ebay. I made a good amount of profit from referrals from my sig. I do not believe they are a ponzi. Their mining address was public at some point but due to harassment they had to go into hiding. Also the early customers like me actually have more info about them they we probably should although we keep it private for their own protection. Their prices are not too good to be true since you can buy your own mining equipment at a cheaper rate but obviously there are other costs such as cooling and electricity to take into account. The prices though are the best I have seen and their support is pretty good.
Dannie
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:32:12 AM

Guys I am really confused now !  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Please tell me is bitcoin mining even profitable? if so, what will be the best way to mine? or just purchase some coins and hold em ?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks  Cheesy

From my own calculation, bitcoin mining is not profitable for all the existing ASICs (excluding pre-orders), unless difficulty increases in a very low rate (say, just 5% every 2 weeks) in the future.

dannyrayat (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 10:47:31 AM

yea I have 145gh/s on pbmining and they are paying me the exact amount which is shown in bitcoin mining calculator..
 Cool Cool  they have a 5 year contract.. lets wait and watch if they keep on paying me till they GH/s expires.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and if u have an account on pbmining you can see the global status of people mining.

like this guy makes like 1 coin a day with about 26011 gh/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

http://i58.tinypic.com/j6ms1i.png
silkywizard

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:04:42 PM

I have bought from BPmining and they have paid me Bitcoins every Sunday into my blockchain wallet without fail, just like clock work.

Below are my results for you to make your own mind up to see if it will be profitable or something you might want to invest into.

On 18/05/2014 I stared with 336 GHS and made on the 25/05/2014 0.12574762 Bitcoins then I reinvested the Bitcoin profit back in and that bought me 29 GHS giving me 365 GHS on the 01/06/2014   I made 0.11989724 Bitcoins which I reinvested it giving me 27 GHS giving me 392 GHS in total. On the 08/06/2014 I made 0.12596721 and reinvested it giving me 30 GHS giving me 422 GHS and the next lot of BItcoins will be sent on 15th June 2014.

I think it is making me money for me personally but you have to remember over time due to the bitcoin difficulty the amount you make each week will become less. The other thing to bear in mind is if the price of bitcoins rises so does your profit if you were to sell them for your countries currency.  

They also have a great referral affiliate program giving you 10% of anyone one under you. For example if the person under you buys 2000 GHS you will receive 200 GHS.

KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:12:20 AM

yea I have 145gh/s on pbmining and they are paying me the exact amount which is shown in bitcoin mining calculator..
 Cool Cool  they have a 5 year contract.. lets wait and watch if they keep on paying me till they GH/s expires.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
and if u have an account on pbmining you can see the global status of people mining.

like this guy makes like 1 coin a day with about 26011 gh/s  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
and do you believe that coins from actual mining? Grin
if you understand how to mine work, we won't see your payout same with calculator
in my mind, they just do "fantasy mining" and everyone pay from that calculation based on that calculator, not actual mining Tongue
imo
Lamigo

Activity: 571

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:13:50 AM

Cool Cool  they have a 5 year contract.. lets wait and watch if they keep on paying me till they GH/s expires.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

and do you believe that coins from actual mining? Grin
if you understand how to mine work, we won't see your payout same with calculator
in my mind, they just do "fantasy mining" and everyone pay from that calculation based on that calculator, not actual mining Tongue
imo

Exactly.
The weekly payment amount is calculated using formula, and the bitcoin is not sent from block outputs. Cheesy

KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

Exactly.
The weekly payment amount is calculated using formula, and the bitcoin is not sent from block outputs. Cheesy
yeah, that's why many people doubt with pbmining
since bitcoin sent from mixing coin instead from block reward coin
many noobs believe buy contract in pbmining will make them riich, too bad
makebitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:27:59 PM

I invested in this and got paid every Sunday. I wish they would provide more proof of ownership of the ASIC's though. Be careful...
thefaucetlist

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 06:06:08 PM

PBmining offers 5 year contracts for those of you who are sure you want to mine for a long time.  they accept their payments in bitcoin.  Their minimum contract price is is 10GH/s that's $24
Bitcoin mining with ASIC hardware
Begin earning Bitcoins instantly
They cover the electricity costs and all pool fees
Contract is 100%. insured

I own a website and i thought their site was worth looking in to. My final decision was to add them to my site. Their prices are pretty fair and, if your looking for long term mining it is a good place to invest IMO, but if your not sure you want to buy that much gh/s or if you dont want a contract right away there are other options. I do list a few different cloud mining options on my site.

Final decision should always be made after doing your own homework and using a mining calculator though. these are my thoughts.
If you'd like to check out my site the url is in my signature. hope this help a little
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:06:16 PM

PBmining offers 5 year contracts for those of you who are sure you want to mine for a long time.  ...
Contract is 100%. insured
Insured by who?

Anyway, I implore everyone to do the math before sending them any money.

Pbmining offers people a deal that has a reasonable chance of making the customer a small profit. However, they are virtually guaranteed to lose money. So, either they aren't very bright or they are running a scam.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
dannyrayat (OP)

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 08:22:31 AM

I am really getting confused now  Huh Huh
but have invested the money now so , lets see what happens ? lol  Cheesy Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: