Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we make changes in the IPO? If yes, how?
No. Do not change anything.
Yes. Change the price to 0.0003 BTC/MIL. Old investors get proportionately more MIL for their investment.
Yes. Change it so that the entire IPO coins are distributed proportionately among investors, i.e. Amount of MIL you receive = Your Investment/Total Investment * 195,000 MIL

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched!  (Read 76162 times)
rickyross

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:09:46 PM

Please stop trolling? Is that how you answer your critics?

How about answering the questions at hand, why x11?

Do multipools dumping not concern you? They should do.

And why will your coin be accepted by merchants when others struggle?

What does this coin have to offer that others do not?

Asking people to trust you is laughable without having something more than the vaguest plan proposed by a dev with a new account.

And again, and I hope it sinks in this time, your coin is overpriced. According to everyone.

+1  this
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jibble

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:10:15 PM

Guys please stop trolling. We all know we don't need an IPO if the motive is scamming. Look at the coins that offered great impossible features and were plain scams. Sad
If we are not advertising any impossible features, it is at-least guaranteed that MIL will launch and be supported and developed continuously. Not saying we will not have innovation, just we cant make commitments right now!

They are not trolling, you have offered a standard POS/x11 coin which would cost less than 0.7 btc to hire someone to make. you have zero features, no future features because that relies on how well this IPO goes. 80% of the currency will be mined in a very very short amount of time. and yet you came to the valuation of 110btc for 19.5% of this coin.

I would say you were trolling giving your valuation of what is basically the cheapest POS/x11 coin in the makers catalogue and deciding on its value of  110btc for 19.5% of it

on june the 8th you will be producing 57000 coins a day mostly mined by multipools looking to dump on the cheapest buy orders, you then have hundreds of people invested in an IPO that is sinking causing some of the original investors and that 19.5% of the IPO also selling coins , you have nothing to bring any buyers in except offering you have a coin....which we have already established costs less than 0.7 btc for that.

Your intentions maybe pure and i am sorry if they are, but an over valutation of a coin in the beginning of its life will effect it for a long long time after. we have seen it before and it will no doubt happen again
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:11:29 PM

No one is forcing anyone to invest. We know MIL is going to be big. If you don't think alike, don't invest. Simple!

Who are you?  What makes you think we should invest in a new coin, under a new account, with nothing special?  Can you provide this coin with a future?

According to me an X11+POS coin with a 1 million supply should be worth more than what the IPO is priced at. As for the special part, how many coins can give a merchant name (in negotiation) on the first day? We would not have revealed that if everyone did not keep asking. Similarly there are plans for the coin which cannot be revealed to everyone as of now. We can only ask for trust and faith. If people do not invest and the IPO coins remain unsold, we will just destroy them and not keep a single one with us.

"in negotiation" HAHAHA do you know how many of these we see that NEVER happen.  "Oh sorry guys the deal fell through".  

You completely avoided my entire question.  Let me make sure you can see it.

Who are you?  What makes you think we should invest in a new coin, under a new account, with nothing special?  Can you provide this coin with a future?

I'm not trolling.  No one else is asking this so I will.  I want an honest answer.  Why create a new account?  Do you have any credibility on BCTalk?

OOH and LOL @ your new title "Poloniex IPO > Selling Fast!"  It's not selling fast at all.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:22:00 PM

DEV I sent you a pm I hope when you have time you ca answer thanks..
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:26:41 PM

9.5 BTC

djek31

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:29:48 PM

No one is forcing anyone to invest. We know MIL is going to be big. If you don't think alike, don't invest. Simple!

According to me an X11+POS coin with a 1 million supply should be worth more than what the IPO is priced at. As for the special part, how many coins can give a merchant name (in negotiation) on the first day? We would not have revealed that if everyone did not keep asking. Similarly there are plans for the coin which cannot be revealed to everyone as of now. We can only ask for trust and faith. If people do not invest and the IPO coins remain unsold, we will just destroy them and not keep a single one with us.

"in negotiation" HAHAHA do you know how many of these we see that NEVER happen.  "Oh sorry guys the deal fell through".  

I'm not trolling.  No one else is asking this so I will.  I want an honest answer.  Why create a new account?  Do you have any credibility on BCTalk?

OOH and LOL @ your new title "Poloniex IPO > Selling Fast!"  It's not selling fast at all.

Looks like dev and polo are buying up their own coins to make it look like the market is on the move!!
djek31

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:41:08 PM

why is it if I was to buy some of the coins I cannot sell lower than I bought at? price fixing comes to mind!
workminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:42:54 PM

too expensive
DearPassin46

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:49:58 PM

If IPO sells out within a few hours, just like the LCL one did, will trading on polo start soon after?

And the name effing blows dude.

Well trading will start at launch on June 8.

Thanks Smiley

shit...why we can see it exchange now? It is June 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DearPassin46

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:51:35 PM

Looks like dev and polo are buying up their own coins to make it look like the market is on the move!!

agree!!! IPO dont start but the market open...only let us think the dev and polo are the team!!

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 11:52:40 PM

why is it if I was to buy some of the coins I cannot sell lower than I bought at? price fixing comes to mind!

because the market is closed for 7 days. Only IPO buying allowed.

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:53:01 PM

Once the IPO is sold you better belive you can sell them lower then you bought them same thing with XLC I thought it would last more then 45 minutes but it is now 1/5 what the IPO was this coin will be no different. XBC was a fluke.
pvkpgp

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:57:12 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 01:01:48 AM by pvkpgp

interested Grin

Such a good way IPo!

However, to strengthen the innovative marketing!

MY GPG ID (Public Key): f32e3973
atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:57:33 PM

9.70 BTC

millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:12:21 AM

We have not bought even a single MIL from the market and we will not till the IPO is over on June 7. If you feel it is expensive, PLEASE do not buy. Genuine advise, you should not invest in anything unless you know what you are doing and have a trust in the investment. We know its difficult to trust any "new account" but we assure those who take that leap of faith, you will not be disappointed.
ezvm

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:25:45 AM

We have not bought even a single MIL from the market and we will not till the IPO is over on June 7. If you feel it is expensive, PLEASE do not buy. Genuine advise, you should not invest in anything unless you know what you are doing and have a trust in the investment. We know its difficult to trust any "new account" but we assure those who take that leap of faith, you will not be disappointed.

Words are cheap, and this is one of the worst IPO I've ever seen. No offense.

millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:43:24 AM

Hello Guys,

We are a small crypto fanatic group and just developed a nice Page, lets call it a Crypto Promotion Platform.
There will come many Future Features, take a look, it will be useful for all of us!  Grin

We agglomerate the best social CryptoCoins Marketer & Promoters, all in one website! Plus we offer dedicated coin's promotion with many services as:

- Coin promotion with your Coin Logo;
- Dedicated Promo and giveaways for specific tasks;
- Web development and code support;
#NOME?

We are constantly updating and optimizing the website performance and usability.
You feedbacks are highly welcome!

Don't hesitate to contact us for your own coin promotion, Just send me a PM!

CHMinePeer Smiley

PMed
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:48:18 AM

Why is this coin so expensive? It's like 5x more than any other IPO coin vs coin amount!

Huh
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:54:13 AM

XBC, LCL and XLC have set the precedents. Only XBC went considerably above ipo prices, the other two went above, very briefly, and not by a whole lot.

There are a number of red flags for this coin, but if the dev wants to start off on the right foot... offer to set up a buy wall for at least a day or two after the markets open, and be willing to buy back the coins at ipo cost (LCL dev did this for a little while, before wall got eaten up). Have poloniex lock the funds to enable this. They should also lock all funds meant for coin dev costs, as well.

Otherwise, this would seem like way too risky an investment to me. There isn't even the 'xbc hype' factor anymore, as it's more likely the coin will sink below ipo levels than go crazy high.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:05:14 AM

If you're at all serious about this coin, you have to address the concerns of the people who would become your buyers.

For example, x11 and the MULTIPOOLS. No amount of promotion will get you round this issue my friend. If you ARE a newbie, I suggest you check it out, because its not pretty. You'll see why the price you set is too high when the pools dump for the first time.

And people need more than a dev just saying things are planned for this coin, where are these plans? Why not show your potential investors these plans?

Or is it just another scammers shitcoin?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: