Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we make changes in the IPO? If yes, how?
No. Do not change anything.
Yes. Change the price to 0.0003 BTC/MIL. Old investors get proportionately more MIL for their investment.
Yes. Change it so that the entire IPO coins are distributed proportionately among investors, i.e. Amount of MIL you receive = Your Investment/Total Investment * 195,000 MIL

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched!  (Read 76157 times)
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:31:07 AM

We need to start making Clear to Poloniex that They Are accountable ,, they said Busoni is looking at it .. WTF did he look at .. the money he could make ?
this is the 3rd one now thats to say the Least a little Shady .

First Xbc .. takes 52 btc and poof gone ,
second Lcl .. does multiple Ipo's and then uses the Second Ipo to give the First Ipo a Free dubbel in 12 or 24 hours (thats a Fucking Ponzi ) up with Buy wall (also we got assured Busoni was Holding the BTC from Ipo but dev asked him and he Put up that wall with Ipo btc .. )

Now this mil coin Wants 100 btc for all his work and then to hold another 80% of the coins for future dev ,, also States that If Ipo doesnt sell out Everything stated before what he was gonna spend coins etc on is subject to change ...

when i commented on this on the trollbox i was told to send my suggestions to their email.. Yes ill get right on that ,sarcasm,

No i wont be buying ,, the mercant u got seems to be doing that with a ton of altcoins very far some special imo and looks like he just insta changes your coin for btc on the market so when your Price tanks and it will u will Need a million of ur Mils to buy that 15 dollar mouse .

Also note, the above mentioned allocation of the IPO funds is in the scenario that ALL IPO COINS ARE SOLD OUT. If not, then the allocation might change.

little lines like this just make me wanna Puke ,, basicly u say If u dont sell all the Ipo  all thats stated above is null and void ..

Dont Walk Away from this Shit RUN.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getmining.info

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:34:29 AM

Well said.

No idea what Polo & Co. are playing at to be honest.

All views are my own, except those that I have subconsciously inherited from my parents and those that I have nicked from far cleverer people.
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:49:28 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2014, 12:32:35 PM by dragnar

We need to start making Clear to Poloniex that They Are accountable ,, they said Busoni is looking at it .. WTF did he look at .. the money he could make ?
this is the 3rd one now thats to say the Least a little Shady .

First Xbc .. takes 52 btc and poof gone ,
second Lcl .. does multiple Ipo's and then uses the Second Ipo to give the First Ipo a Free dubbel in 12 or 24 hours (thats a Fucking Ponzi ) up with Buy wall (also we got assured Busoni was Holding the BTC from Ipo but dev asked him and he Put up that wall with Ipo btc .. )

Now this mil coin Wants 100 btc for all his work and then to hold another 80% of the coins for future dev ,, also States that If Ipo doesnt sell out Everything stated before what he was gonna spend coins etc on is subject to change ...

when i commented on this on the trollbox i was told to send my suggestions to their email.. Yes ill get right on that ,sarcasm,

No i wont be buying ,, the mercant u got seems to be doing that with a ton of altcoins very far some special imo and looks like he just insta changes your coin for btc on the market so when your Price tanks and it will u will Need a million of ur Mils to buy that 15 dollar mouse .

Also note, the above mentioned allocation of the IPO funds is in the scenario that ALL IPO COINS ARE SOLD OUT. If not, then the allocation might change.

little lines like this just make me wanna Puke ,, basicly u say If u dont sell all the Ipo  all thats stated above is null and void ..

this

peeps who invested need to force polo to hold the btc on an exchange and use that to put up a buy wall so peeps who made a mistake can get out

this dev already mad 18 btc now scamming u all LOL ( if he did not buy his own coin to make peeps think its bieng bought ) and if he did he douse not hold many coins and prob is horny for that 110 btc Tongue

lol no ty
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 12:57:13 PM

I lost big time in the last two POLO IPOS..What I would suggest is ALL THE COIN BE IPO with NO PREMINE..You use the btc to pay the bounties or buy back later at market price. Price is a little bit expensive but I will see how it goes..There is potential if all done right..I also promote coins so if you need bloggers and promoters let me know. Smiley

You are a big giant noob I see on every piece of crap ANN for every useless hunk of garbage out there.

I see you promoting garbage coins all the time, blatantly, with no regard for your actions. You are a cancer on this industry because you fool other noobs into supporting useless shit that inadvertently hurts all innovative coins with real merit.

my impression of you: "WOW ANOTHER NEW COIN! YAYYYYY!!!

Just stop it you hack.

THIS COIN HAS NOTHING! THIS PERSON BOUGHT IT FOR .5 BTC!

YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE HIM 100 BTC JUST BECAUSE HE SPENT .5 BTC FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO COMPILE IT FOR HIM AND POSTED SOME WORDS ON A FORUM!!

Surrounded by imbeciles ><
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:05:57 PM

i am interested in IPO but please tell me why i should invest in it means why i should prefer it on other coins

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 01:47:37 PM

Deal finalized with our first merchant. http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ will add MIL as a payment option at launch and will also give buyers special discounts for using MIL.

Haha the shop that accepts coins like ltcx is your "feature". ROFL I hope everyone that sunk .money on this shitcoin can get out. Really much bullshit is going on here...

dragnar

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:59:39 PM

Deal finalized with our first merchant. http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/ will add MIL as a payment option at launch and will also give buyers special discounts for using MIL.

Haha the shop that accepts coins like ltcx is your "feature". ROFL I hope everyone that sunk .money on this shitcoin can get out. Really much bullshit is going on here...

i hope polo uses the btc thats in escrow to put up a buy wall so noobs that got fucked by this scam can get out

lol no ty
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:04:11 PM

i hope polo uses the btc thats in escrow to put up a buy wall so noobs that got fucked by this scam can get out

yeah would be fair this way!

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:53:50 PM

peeps who invested need to force polo to hold the btc on an exchange and use that to put up a buy wall so peeps who made a mistake can get out

I suggested this earlier in this thread, and if a dev is going to do an iffy ipo like this, it really is the fair way to go. The LCL dev even did it for a little while.

What I don't quite get is Poloniex's behavior in this. I don't have any problems with them holding ipos, and actually think it's a good way to avoid the issue of devs taking ipo money and not even delivering coins at all. But there should be some standards.

Most poloniex moderators had no idea about the coin up to a couple of hours before its ipo. No details, nothing.

All ipos should be fully vetted, wallets examined, info should be posted at least a day or two in advance. And the coins should be priced accordingly, and ideally have some unique features or something about that to make them special in a way. That unique feature doesn't even have to be anything groundbreaking, but it should be something -- basically a higher level of coin than the run of the mill crypto.

If poloniex ran ipos that way, they'd make more money in the longrun. Right now it appears they are doing the short term money grab, which apparently is still working. But when enough people get burned (I'd think LCL would have been a signal to them), people simply won't do ipos in the future. If they are run properly, with both good coins and good devs, it could work out as a longterm thing for poloniex.

Pretend Nem did their ipo over at Poloniex... that sort of thing. Even Monero or an anon coin flavor. Good coins would make sense as an ipo. Generic coins, not so much, especially if the dev won't offer up a buy wall.
dragnar

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:05:01 PM

I suggested this earlier in this thread, and if a dev is going to do an iffy ipo like this, it really is the fair way to go. The LCL dev even did it for a little while.

What I don't quite get is Poloniex's behavior in this. I don't have any problems with them holding ipos, and actually think it's a good way to avoid the issue of devs taking ipo money and not even delivering coins at all. But there should be some standards.

Most poloniex moderators had no idea about the coin up to a couple of hours before its ipo. No details, nothing.

All ipos should be fully vetted, wallets examined, info should be posted at least a day or two in advance. And the coins should be priced accordingly, and ideally have some unique features or something about that to make them special in a way. That unique feature doesn't even have to be anything groundbreaking, but it should be something -- basically a higher level of coin than the run of the mill crypto.

If poloniex ran ipos that way, they'd make more money in the longrun. Right now it appears they are doing the short term money grab, which apparently is still working. But when enough people get burned (I'd think LCL would have been a signal to them), people simply won't do ipos in the future. If they are run properly, with both good coins and good devs, it could work out as a longterm thing for poloniex.

Pretend Nem did their ipo over at Poloniex... that sort of thing. Even Monero or an anon coin flavor. Good coins would make sense as an ipo. Generic coins, not so much, especially if the dev won't offer up a buy wall.

ipo should be a coin that offers ( or is trying to offer ) some kind of innovation

then we can invest on a innovation ( of sorts ) or someting now  like paying a dev to make someting for u ( croud sourcing )

the btc should then be held in escrow and only be send out wen the innovation is delivered  ( or part of it should be held in case the dev needs money for expanses )

not a here is cheap easy coin pay me i promis i will do jack shit

lol no ty
CoinBounties

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:14:10 PM

MillionaireCoin is now on:
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:25:22 PM

It was obvious from the start it was a scam. I am surprised anybody was foolish enough to spend money on this.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:53:47 PM

[/quote]

It was obvious from the start it was a scam. I am surprised anybody was foolish enough to spend money on this.
[/quote]

exacly ,
Why did BUSONI add this ? (even if he didnt know Before it got Posted here he Should have checked up on It its your Exchange Your responsibility If u say no time Etc .. then u should Hire more capable people or stop doing these Ipo's.
Mod say we got nothing to do with its just Busoni .. in the mean time they Spam Everytime someone asks about the IPO and make it seem Legit.

fool me once same on me.
fool me 2ce  you and your exchange can go look for a new customer.

George Carlin: Whoever coined the phrase "let the buyer beware" was probably bleeding from the asshole.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:00:44 PM

what the LCL dev did was Criminal u joker .. he set the buy wall Double of the Initial IPO .. giving Everyone that bought the first IPO  a free dubbelup wich they Offcourse thank fully took of his hands Paid for by the 2nd round of IPO that PAID DOUBLE ..
thats  Ponzi scheme .. they put MR madoff away for a long time for that shit.
further more the people buying the 2nd Ipo where told that Busoni himself would be holding the BTC they paid then lcl dev Asked him to put up that wall  and he did .. Dont hold that up as an example as how things Should go cuz that was a cluster fuck.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:31:30 PM

what the LCL dev did was Criminal u joker .. he set the buy wall Double of the Initial IPO .. giving Everyone that bought the first IPO  a free dubbelup wich they Offcourse thank fully took of his hands Paid for by the 2nd round of IPO that PAID DOUBLE ..
thats  Ponzi scheme .. they put MR madoff away for a long time for that shit.
further more the people buying the 2nd Ipo where told that Busoni himself would be holding the BTC they paid then lcl dev Asked him to put up that wall  and he did .. Dont hold that up as an example as how things Should go cuz that was a cluster fuck.

Correct, it was. I didn't suggest the dev offer ipos at two different buy-in levels. That was a horrible idea.

I simply suggested that the dev offer a buy wall at ipo prices for a while, after the coin hits the market. It offers some security, for an ipo that is very shaky as it is.
dragnar

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:42:33 PM

what the LCL dev did was Criminal u joker .. he set the buy wall Double of the Initial IPO .. giving Everyone that bought the first IPO  a free dubbelup wich they Offcourse thank fully took of his hands Paid for by the 2nd round of IPO that PAID DOUBLE ..
thats  Ponzi scheme .. they put MR madoff away for a long time for that shit.
further more the people buying the 2nd Ipo where told that Busoni himself would be holding the BTC they paid then lcl dev Asked him to put up that wall  and he did .. Dont hold that up as an example as how things Should go cuz that was a cluster fuck.

Correct, it was. I didn't suggest the dev offer ipos at two different buy-in levels. That was a horrible idea.

I simply suggested that the dev offer a buy wall at ipo prices for a while, after the coin hits the market. It offers some security, for an ipo that is very shaky as it is.
he wont do it @ all he wants to get as mutch btc as posible

lol no ty
Acidyo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:43:35 PM

Don't invest without escrow, people. Smiley
millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:59:01 PM

Don't invest without escrow, people. Smiley

IPO is escrowed via Poloniex. There is no way to invest without escrow.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:29:46 PM

If i would do an ipo coin my self, i would use the ipo to sustain a big buy wall for sure.

This dev is a fkin joke all he introduce is a shop that is already used by every single coin which have ever existed.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:48:23 PM

If i would do an ipo coin my self, i would use the ipo to sustain a big buy wall for sure.

This dev is a fkin joke all he introduce is a shop that is already used by every single coin which have ever existed.
Only scamcoins and bitcoin. That is because you need to pay them to get listed. Whitecoin also announced it like a great feature. We all know how whitcoin turned out . lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: