Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we make changes in the IPO? If yes, how?
No. Do not change anything.
Yes. Change the price to 0.0003 BTC/MIL. Old investors get proportionately more MIL for their investment.
Yes. Change it so that the entire IPO coins are distributed proportionately among investors, i.e. Amount of MIL you receive = Your Investment/Total Investment * 195,000 MIL

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched!  (Read 76157 times)
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:17:47 AM

Anyone who wants to and can implement anon feature on MIL; PM me. We will be paying you for it but send the most competitive quote since we are contacting many coders.

Send the most competitive quote?  Are you fucking high?  How much btc did you and poloniex bilk out the ipo investors?

Right now you are down 30% with less than 1 btc volume.  This should tell you...?

You are a thief and should permanently be banned from anything internet related.  Karma is coming and it will get you hard and fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:08:29 AM

Anyone who wants to and can implement anon feature on MIL; PM me. We will be paying you for it but send the most competitive quote since we are contacting many coders.

Send the most competitive quote?  Are you fucking high?  How much btc did you and poloniex bilk out the ipo investors?

Right now you are down 30% with less than 1 btc volume.  This should tell you...?

You are a thief and should permanently be banned from anything internet related.  Karma is coming and it will get you hard and fast.
lol you had 5-7 minutes to make your money on sunday when it went live for trading.  in a week the mining will be done.  If the dev does spend the ipo money to develop the coin like he seems interested in doing you just need to chill. 

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Gravy

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:57:04 AM

millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:29:12 AM

Seriously? Ok lets spend the entire amount on it and then leave the coin. Is that what you want?
It is only good management if we get the most work done for the coin with the limited funds. Looks like everyone just wants us to spend all the BTC in a single day!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:55:32 AM

15 BTC non-negotiable
2fa

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 08:07:42 AM

Send the most competitive quote?  Are you fucking high?  How much btc did you and poloniex bilk out the ipo investors?

Right now you are down 30% with less than 1 btc volume.  This should tell you...?

You are a thief and should permanently be banned from anything internet related.  Karma is coming and it will get you hard and fast.

Hold on a second.  The dev said they will be paying.
Lets see how this plays out.

PS:
I know this is a new account.  I've been a lurker and invested in the IPO so I admit I have a stake in this coin succeeding.
JTB800

Activity: 284

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:46:32 AM

Well, our developer could sure use a little friendlier, let's say, bedside manner. But, let's hope he does a few of the things planned. In addition, when soliciting "competitive" bids, I hope he means that he will try to get the most talented coder available. His wording makes it sound like any old programmer will do as anonymous features are easy as pie.

Now, if anon. features are not the goal of this coin (or at least not a major part of the plan) then he should say so (eventually). But, it is very odd that this stuff wasn't all thought out beforehand. And he raises 45 BTC and seems to be mad at us for wondering where he is and what the plan is.

I own some of the coin, and I will stick it out for a little while. But if the dev's heart is not in it, he should really just pass it on to someone who would care. Let him keep 5 or 10 BTC for his trouble, and let him be on his way.
deathchuck2

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:56:02 AM

Who care about anon? No one exchange direct to usd? Let's btc do it. But dev, if you wanna a good strategy to improve coin value, contact me. I have 3 strategy for immediate, near and long future with price 3btc, 5btc and 15btc. That's the way you take back faith of investors and community also
devvienuis

Activity: 452

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:28:59 AM

Well, our developer could sure use a little friendlier, let's say, bedside manner. But, let's hope he does a few of the things planned. In addition, when soliciting "competitive" bids, I hope he means that he will try to get the most talented coder available. His wording makes it sound like any old programmer will do as anonymous features are easy as pie.

Now, if anon. features are not the goal of this coin (or at least not a major part of the plan) then he should say so (eventually). But, it is very odd that this stuff wasn't all thought out beforehand. And he raises 45 BTC and seems to be mad at us for wondering where he is and what the plan is.

I own some of the coin, and I will stick it out for a little while. But if the dev's heart is not in it, he should really just pass it on to someone who would care. Let him keep 5 or 10 BTC for his trouble, and let him be on his way.

JTB... I'm learning that *all* people suddenly stopping communications with @devnullius turn out to be fakers...

Guess how my conversation with these guys went... ;-)

We'll see!  Kiss
2fa

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:48:33 AM

Who care about anon? No one exchange direct to usd? Let's btc do it. But dev, if you wanna a good strategy to improve coin value, contact me. I have 3 strategy for immediate, near and long future with price 3btc, 5btc and 15btc. That's the way you take back faith of investors and community also

I agree.
Who cares about anon.

It's nothing but latest fad.

Following bitcoinn into the mainstream is the way to go.
JTB800

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:51:01 AM

JTB... I'm learning that *all* people suddenly stopping communications with @devnullius turn out to be fakers...

Guess how my conversation with these guys went... ;-)

We'll see!  Kiss

Sorry, just a bit too mysterious for me. What are you saying -- that the dev responded to you in some fashion and that is an important milestone of some kind?
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:53:32 AM

Dev has responded  to me multiple times.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

griffitsj

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

The obvious way to go for this coin is to get into the chinese market.  They love Billion coin, yet nobody else could care less about it.  Millionaire coin could be it's younger brother.  In wallet (anonymous?) chat feature is quite appealing in that market which is why I think it got adopted so heavily and has such high volume.

So to do that we need to get onto btc38.com which is not going to be easy.  I am IPO invester also and didn't sell in the first few minutes (more like seconds) on polo.  I am holding out on this coin as I have basically written off that investment and just hoping that once the mining is over that something can be made of this.
NetAlp

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:18:27 PM

only 1m coins and price 10k
interesting

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin
Throne

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:19:56 PM

Quit complaining people and let the dev team do their job.  The coin if fine.  Just because you can't dump for profit in two days time boo whoo.  
E9800

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:25:00 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 12:33:24 AM by E9800

Yes, just be patient. Coin should be fine as long as funds are used properly. Funds should not be used to pump the coin.
JTB800

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:30:13 PM

Quit complaining people and let the dev team do their job.  The coin if fine.  Just because you can't dump for profit in two days time boo whoo.  

Really -- the coin is "fine"? That is absolutely awesome!

Uhh...what do you base that on? I realize that you are far superior to us "complainers", but maybe if you could take just a second or two out of your undoubtedly important day and explain. Obviously the coin is not "fine" based on the IPO price. Obviously it's not "fine" at half the IPO price for that matter. Obviously it is not "fine" in regards to a published game plan for the coin. But, as you are clearly better than all of us, I am sure that you have a perfectly lucid explanation that will make us morons feel much better.

Thank you so much ahead of time and like I said -- That is absolutely awesome!
millionairecoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:36:37 PM

Ok we now have permission from Poloniex to support other exchanges. So you can contact your favorite exchanges and if they add us we will support them (We are contacting many now).
brainape

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:52:33 PM

Ok we now have permission from Poloniex to support other exchanges. So you can contact your favorite exchanges and if they add us we will support them (We are contacting many now).

Completely confirms all of my suspicions.  It should for everyone.
naughty1

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 02:16:18 PM

Just wish damn pools would find some blocks    LOL

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: