Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday CGB!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5352 times)
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:44:27 AM

14 days! New contest announcing soon!
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:36:16 PM

It is time for contest #3!!! This contest will center around Twitter and involve a prize of 20 CGB. I will tweet a link to a CGB thread momentarily. The first 5 people to favorite and retweet this tweet, will have a 1/5 chance of winning the prize. I have already selected a number between 1-5, if you are the favorite/retweet in the chronological spot I have suggested, you will win!

I am heading to Twitter now! Good luck!
magalhanze

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:37:29 PM

done!
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:29:46 AM

It is time for contest #3!!! This contest will center around Twitter and involve a prize of 20 CGB. I will tweet a link to a CGB thread momentarily. The first 5 people to favorite and retweet this tweet, will have a 1/5 chance of winning the prize. I have already selected a number between 1-5, if you are the favorite/retweet in the chronological spot I have suggested, you will win!

I am heading to Twitter now! Good luck!

Soo - umm - who won?  Grin

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:56:10 AM

Congratulations to @marcelolustosa for winning contest #3 in the Countdown to CGB's B-Day party!

Stay tuned for contest #4!
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:57:01 AM

Congratulations to @marcelolustosa for winning contest #3 in the Countdown to CGB's B-Day party!

doh! But congrats to @marcelolustosa!

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
magalhanze

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

we are!

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:25:43 AM

Contest #4!
This contest is aimed at spreading word of one of the major projects that CGB is currently partnered with, CryptoTown! This is an enormous project aimed at bridging the gap between cryptos and real world local users and merchants and is not nation, coin or person specific. This is for all coin communities! The CGB team has a series of numbers selected and will give away 10 CGB to the corresponding individual from each group of 10 to carry out the below assignment.

1. Favorite and retweet the 'Contest # 4 tweet'
2. Subscribes to this Reddit
3. Reply to the Reddit post with a verbal vote of support, your CGB address and sign with your user name and nation (ex: elambert, USA)

Lets get started!
papersheepdog

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:39:44 PM

Contest #4!
This contest is aimed at spreading word of one of the major projects that CGB is currently partnered with, CryptoTown! This is an enormous project aimed at bridging the gap between cryptos and real world local users and merchants and is not nation, coin or person specific. This is for all coin communities! The CGB team has a series of numbers selected and will give away 10 CGB to the corresponding individual from each group of 10 to carry out the below assignment.

3. Reply to the Reddit post with a verbal vote of support, your CGB address and sign with your user name and nation (ex: elambert, USA)

Lets get started!

I love seeing the country people are from, its such a cool idea  Grin

papersheepdog, Canada

magalhanze

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:14:11 PM

I love seeing the country people are from, its such a cool idea  Grin

papersheepdog, Canada

lots of indonesia!
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:52:07 AM

Contest #4!

Lets get started!

Countdown to CGB's BDAY Contest # 4 continues! Also, the CGB tipbot has been activated over at r/CrytpoTown!  Wink
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 06:45:14 PM

Contest #4!

Lets get started!

Development Workshop - CryptoTown On The Ground

CGB backs CryptoTown

The CGB Core Team and community believes that the CryptoTown On The Ground project is an amazing opportunity to take the cryptosphere to the next major phase beyond mining and speculation. At this time, there is little excuse left for why cryptocurrencies are not exploding into the mainstream of financial services. In order for CGB to thrive, we need an ecosystem, not just a coin. This is why CGB backs CryptoTown. For those browsing this thread looking for prizes, you just found one way to work for it! There is a reward detailed at the bottom of this post.

Please also see the Reddit post for further discussion.

This project is an open collaboration between all who wish to participate. In this spirit, we will maintain official development workshops to help capture lessons learned from experiences "on the ground."

This is a persistent post, it will be linked on the SideBar of the /r/CryptoTown subReddit.

Anyone who wants to contribute an idea simply comments on the Reddit post.

The main product of this discussion is The Official CryptoTown Guide.

The project itself may also be discussed or developed here (Reddit post).

Bonus: I will be giving away a total of 100 CGB by the end of the month in tips at the development workshop to participants with the most insightful and constructive contributions to the project.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:20:19 PM

I'm here, guys. Just absolutely strapped to get the Directory in hand. It's been freezing cold; the Net has been playing up; but the value of a nation-based cryptomall is becoming clearer. I have at this point spoken to more Bitcoin businesses than anyone in Australia, I guess.

Mark, Australia
papersheepdog

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 10:57:22 PM

I'm here, guys. Just absolutely strapped to get the Directory in hand. It's been freezing cold; the Net has been playing up; but the value of a nation-based cryptomall is becoming clearer. I have at this point spoken to more Bitcoin businesses than anyone in Australia, I guess.

Mark, Australia

Hey I retweeted you with this quote here: Twitter link

"The value of a nation-based cryptomall is becoming clearer. I have spoken to more Bitcoin businesses than anyone in Australia" - Mark Blair

It hit exactly the 140 character limit that's why I had to paraphrase. Let me know if this should be changed and reupped, and great work!

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 09:56:29 AM

Contest #4!

Lets get started!

Guys and gals, contest # 4 continues! All that have carried out the above tasks so far have been awarded prizes at r/CryptoTown! Please favorite and retweet this! Lets bring as much attention as possible to the CryptoTown project, it is a game changer!
elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:31:16 AM

1 day!  Grin
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 09:50:16 AM

Happy 1st Birthday Cryptogenic Bullion!!!

elambert (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:11:35 PM

Please retweet, and post your Twitter handle OVER ON REDDIT for free CGB!

CryptoTown On The Ground open community project - The cryptosphere is losing cohesion. We need your support! https://i.imgur.com/c6n1Er7.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: