Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Bitcoin? PM me anytime! Stamp +10%  (Read 1376 times)
LouReed (OP)

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:45:43 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 07:50:07 PM by LouReed

Just like the title says! I always have Bitcoin for sale, and am always online. PM me anytime, 99% of the time I will respond immediately, and usually never longer than 20 minutes, except when I'm sleeping of course!  Wink

PREFERRED METHODS:
8% over Stamp for these methods:
Western Union/MoneyGram- Buyer pays fees! (For large trades, I may be willing to split the fee)
Chase deposit  TRUSTED MEMBERS ONLY!!

I can also do Cash in the mail, and will do this at +7%

10% over Stamp for these methods:
Payment methods accepted:
Vanilla Reload
Reloadit (similar to MoneyPak)

NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING!!
Green Dot MoneyPak
PayPal to trusted members.

Also, can usually buy large amounts of coin at Stamp -5%. PM me if you need to cash out.

<<<<   Please see my trust if you have any doubts! If you do require an escrow, I'm fine with that, but will only use DannyHamilton.

I'm also offering free Escrow services here on Bitcointalk, and MultiSig Arbitration on Bitrated.

Also selling and buying Litecoin at BTCe ±10%!

Peace!
LouReed (OP)

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:04:37 AM

Updated OP. Added more payment options.
anonymous22

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse ;)

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:56:51 AM

Vouch for my preferred exchange man LouReed, He is a trusted and you should deal with him.
jztxeno

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:50:57 AM

What about Perfect Money?
exchangelr

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:41:31 PM

how much you wana buy BTC . payment PM?
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #UkT3S3dpGZqjIcgD
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 12:42:18 PM

going to message you im in need of some more coin
LouReed (OP)

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:20:00 PM

going to message you im in need of some more coin

Sounds good!

LouReed (OP)

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:20:45 PM

Sorry, can't do PM.
mel.b

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:54:17 PM

Sorry, can't do PM.

Can you accept Cash Deposit in Bank? I can do Chase
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 04:41:05 AM

Just wanna say I did a deal with Lou and it went really really smooth, the guy really is patient and easy to work with.

NDotSO / Bourák
LouReed (OP)

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:14:30 AM

Sorry, can't do PM.

Sorry,  no longer accepting bank deposits of any kind! I just got scammed quite substantially from a bank wire on LocalBitcoins from someone who had a considerable amount of good feedback.
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:51:09 AM

Sorry, can't do PM.

Sorry,  no longer accepting bank deposits of any kind! I just got scammed quite substantially from a bank wire on LocalBitcoins from someone who had a considerable amount of good feedback.

I never knew bank wires were reversible, how did they end up reversing it?
LouReed (OP)

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 06:28:02 PM

Sorry, can't do PM.

I never knew bank wires were reversible, how did they end up reversing it?

Trying to figure out exactly what happened myself, but it was a Chase Quick Pay so I think that's different from a transfer.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 09:18:32 PM

Trying to figure out exactly what happened myself, but it was a Chase Quick Pay so I think that's different from a transfer.

I got screwed big time selling on LBC using Chase quickpay, and this was back in December of last year. NEVER use Chase QP for btc transactions. It is not considered a wire transfer, but rather a form of electronic check. Even after I've accepted the payment, chase easily reverse the transaction because the buyer called Chase and told them it was a fraud transaction. Shortly after, they closed my account, so not only did I lose my money, I lost the btc and got my Chase account closed.

You'll probably have to end up dealing with the fraud department, be very careful with your wording when you talk to them because this determines of they'll ban you or not.

And some additional info: Chase quickpay is not considered "cash deposit". And if you're going to do cash deposit, Chase has a new policy where you cannot deposit cash into an account that's not yours, unless it's a business account.

OnlyHere4Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:45:28 PM

I got screwed big time selling on LBC using Chase quickpay, and this was back in December of last year. NEVER use Chase QP for btc transactions. It is not considered a wire transfer, but rather a form of electronic check. Even after I've accepted the payment, chase easily reverse the transaction because the buyer called Chase and told them it was a fraud transaction. Shortly after, they closed my account, so not only did I lose my money, I lost the btc and got my Chase account closed.

You'll probably have to end up dealing with the fraud department, be very careful with your wording when you talk to them because this determines of they'll ban you or not.

And some additional info: Chase quickpay is not considered "cash deposit". And if you're going to do cash deposit, Chase has a new policy where you cannot deposit cash into an account that's not yours, unless it's a business account.
Yes! This is correct.... this happened to me also for $1600usd in January 2014. My account was closed and the call customer service line wouldn't provide me any direct answers. So I went the a local chase branch office to resolve this matter. Long story short. I was asked 101 questions about thie transaction. They sided with the sender and said its possible for them to file a police report etc. I'm now banned and cannot use chase anymore.

Would of advise! If you like using chase for your banking needs, do not use chase QP
OnlyHere4Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:36:46 AM

Just like the title says! I always have Bitcoin for sale, and am always online. PM me anytime, 99% of the time I will respond immediately, and usually never longer than 20 minutes, except when I'm sleeping of course!  Wink

Payment methods accepted:
Vanilla Reload
Reloadit (similar to MoneyPak)
Green Dot MoneyPak
PayPal to trusted members.
PREFERRED: Western Union/MoneyGram- Buyer pays fees! (For large trades, I may be willing to split the fee)

I can also do Cash in the mail, and will do this at +7.5%

Also, can usually buy large amounts of coin at Stamp -5%. PM me if you need to cash out.

<<<<   Please see my trust if you have any doubts! If you do require an escrow, I'm fine with that, but will only use DannyHamilton.

I'm also offering free Escrow services here on Bitcointalk, and MultiSig Arbitration on Bitrated.

Also selling and buying Litecoin at BTCe ±10%!

Peace!

Have $355 cash

What payment do you need?

PM has been sent
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: