Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:16:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Weekly MACD to turn green on next candle  (Read 3844 times)
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 05:16:55 AM

bump Smiley

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 05:57:22 AM

Sorry, I was off by 1 day.  Missed the 10th by that much...

We actually have a green closed candle on bitfinex's MACD.  Bitstamp's just turned green with the start of the new week.

I also wouldn't mind picking your brain with regards to the next couple of weeks... Do you think we will see a minor cross back over before resuming the upwards trend, a la September last year?

I think it's entirely possible we could flash crash down as low as 420 within the next 2-3 weeks, ending the week of the crash above 540.  It's also possible we could stay flat for 2-3 weeks.  Either way, when we break above 685, we're on our way to a new ATH.  I expect to revisit the last ATH in about 7 weeks, and be at our new ATH about 4 weeks after that.

I am glad you bumped this so everyone can see what fools you suckers have been all year! This thread consist of permabulls arguing over 800... then 650... and still talking about a new ATH! LOL! Sound familiar???

We are on a nice slow path back to the ground level. Get used to it!
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: