Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:17:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full time Miner + DayTrader looking for 10BTC Investor  (Read 1098 times)
MoreMinerals (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 02:17:31 AM

I'm looking for an investor to help me out in my darkest time.
I am kindly asking for 10BTC or more.

I don't have any collateral other than an Alpha Tech Viper 50MH/s Scrypt Miner preorder (Scheduled for July Delivery)
I have no job, work, or degree but I somehow produced over $20,000 from since June 2013, including net loss.
I made money from selling online game services, daytrading, mining, etc; many things you can't put on a resume.
Pretty much, I am good at making money but most of my skills can't be applied to modern..conventional jobs.

I recently lost over $10,000 on trading Nautilus coin; I know what it feels like to lose a lot of money
but I've also learned how to better utilize risk management.
My biggest mistake was my position sizing and risk factoring were literally non-existant at that time.
I think every trader needs to go through something like this at least once, if not.. they were very lucky.
Yes, I'm very stupid for doing that. I was greedy too, but I was desperate at the time.
My family waited 2 months, before asking me to pay for two late house payments AND also "giving" me a car (which I will now have to pay $500+ a month for)
I live in California, so you can imagine the costs.
Basically, I lost on a gamble, and now I'm in a much bigger hole than I was before.

I was making well over $3000 a month, but after this unexpected burden and loss
I don't have enough capital to continue what I've been doing.

The 10 BTC will be used for
-Payment on the Alpha Viper 50 MH/s Scrypt Miner
-Daytrading
-Mining Equipment (Lots of 280x's)
-Debt Consolidation
-Monthly payments on Car and Utility

I will leave the repayment and interest to your imagination.
In addition, I can offer my Alpha-T Discount as a Batch 1 customer.
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 05:21:55 AM

So you want people to give you a Bitcoin loan that's over $6,000, without collateral to a Newbie account? Okay.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:52:32 AM

So you want people to give you a Bitcoin loan that's over $6,000, without collateral to a Newbie account? Okay.

Even worse than that is that he's looking for a loan to cover his existing debt that he can't cover. So when he loses this money (by bad daytrading and an ASIC that probably won't even ROI) he's going to need another loan before he can pay you back.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MoreMinerals (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:16:16 AM

Yes, I have a newbie account.
I don't spend much time here on BTCT forums.
I'm only here to make profit, not to talk about how bitcoin will change the future or how Karpeles tried to run off with 180,000 BTC.
Or to troll people into buying altcoins..etc

People are always saying that ASICs won't ROI.
That is true in a few ways..but wrong by many.

Two years ago..
I started with basically nothing but my computer, making money from selling online game services.
Saved up a good 1k, invested in a better computer.
Half a year later I have about 2k again, and I just heard about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
I worked very hard playing video games, however awful that may sound, making $4 an hour for a few months.
I had enough money to buy a KnC Mercury.
People said it didn't wouldn't ROI? I preorded it anyway.
Then I got really lucky with a game called FFXIV. What you need to know here is I made over $5,000 just playing this game.
No one was scammed, all my customers were happy.
Then I preordered a KnC Saturn.
A few months later, I have only mined for about 2 weeks and already had 2BTC.
I wasn't really satisfied with their quality; my saturn had a faulty VRM so.. I sold both miners on eBay for more than what I had paid for. (Even after I told them about the VRM issue)
Then I put that money into two CoinTerra Terraminer IV Preorders.
Yes, the company sucked; they delayed by 1 or 2 months and then their miners had pump or cooling issues.
Yeah, people said they wouldn't ROI. This is where they were very wrong.
I mined 6 BTC in just two weeks, and I sold both miners on eBay for 1.5x what I bought them for.
No I didn't scam anyone, people were even willing to buy my ASIC miners that were under performing (CoinTerra) for more than what I bought them for.
There are also people who will be glad to overpay for cloud hashing. With altcoins bubbling, you can see why this will be very valuable later on.
Please tell me again that Scrypt ASICs will not ROI. It is really ignorant when people say this.. clearly they fail to see the value of ASICs.
Especially those that will be one of the first to hit the market?
Then you have people on eBay who think I will sell them an ASIC for exactly what I bought it for, effectively skipping the preorder line, time, and money investment.

That being said, that Viper 50MH/s miner is my collateral, like I explained in my first post and I would kindly ask you reconsider doc'ing my trust.

Yeah..I lost a lot of money with one bad trade, but If I was really terrible with money? I probably wouldn't even be posting here.

All I'm asking for is an investor to lend me a hand until the black cat goes away.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 02:35:02 PM

Yes, I have a newbie account.
I don't spend much time here on BTCT forums.
I'm only here to make profit, not to talk about how bitcoin will change the future or how Karpeles tried to run off with 180,000 BTC.
Or to troll people into buying altcoins..etc

People are always saying that ASICs won't ROI.
That is true in a few ways..but wrong by many.

Two years ago..
I started with basically nothing but my computer, making money from selling online game services.
Saved up a good 1k, invested in a better computer.
Half a year later I have about 2k again, and I just heard about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin.
I worked very hard playing video games, however awful that may sound, making $4 an hour for a few months.
I had enough money to buy a KnC Mercury.
People said it didn't wouldn't ROI? I preorded it anyway.
Then I got really lucky with a game called FFXIV. What you need to know here is I made over $5,000 just playing this game.
No one was scammed, all my customers were happy.
Then I preordered a KnC Saturn.
A few months later, I have only mined for about 2 weeks and already had 2BTC.
I wasn't really satisfied with their quality; my saturn had a faulty VRM so.. I sold both miners on eBay for more than what I had paid for. (Even after I told them about the VRM issue)
Then I put that money into two CoinTerra Terraminer IV Preorders.
Yes, the company sucked; they delayed by 1 or 2 months and then their miners had pump or cooling issues.
Yeah, people said they wouldn't ROI. This is where they were very wrong.
I mined 6 BTC in just two weeks, and I sold both miners on eBay for 1.5x what I bought them for.
No I didn't scam anyone, people were even willing to buy my ASIC miners that were under performing (CoinTerra) for more than what I bought them for.
There are also people who will be glad to overpay for cloud hashing. With altcoins bubbling, you can see why this will be very valuable later on.
Please tell me again that Scrypt ASICs will not ROI. It is really ignorant when people say this.. clearly they fail to see the value of ASICs.
Especially those that will be one of the first to hit the market?
Then you have people on eBay who think I will sell them an ASIC for exactly what I bought it for, effectively skipping the preorder line, time, and money investment.

That being said, that Viper 50MH/s miner is my collateral, like I explained in my first post and I would kindly ask you reconsider doc'ing my trust.

Yeah..I lost a lot of money with one bad trade, but If I was really terrible with money? I probably wouldn't even be posting here.

All I'm asking for is an investor to lend me a hand until the black cat goes away.

Black cats stay with scammers forever.  Sorry, your going to have a rough life.

And I believe you are not allowed to sell miners on ebay (paypal hates those sellers)
Good luck, close this topic, thanks!
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:47:10 AM

Collateral isn't something you hold, the lender does. If you don't even have it, how can it be collateral?

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
mdzedzej

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 02:36:00 PM

send me the miner ill give you the loan Smiley or send it to a trusted escrow..... but honestly a pro trader who is a newbie on the largest bitcoin forum?Huh? kinda suspicious
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:14:28 PM

send me the miner ill give you the loan Smiley or send it to a trusted escrow..... but honestly a pro trader who is a newbie on the largest bitcoin forum?Huh? kinda suspicious

Only kinda?

If you can't even post a screenshot of your earnings or a picture of your miners, don't even bother.
Killerloop

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:51:06 PM

I don't have any collateral other than an Alpha Tech Viper 50MH/s Scrypt Miner preorder (Scheduled for July Delivery)
I have no job, work, or degree but I somehow produced over $20,000 from since June 2013, including net loss.
I made money from selling online game services, daytrading, mining, etc; many things you can't put on a resume.
Pretty much, I am good at making money but most of my skills can't be applied to modern..conventional jobs.

Con man is one of the oldest job in existence.
Also, selling online game service and daytrading is a skill you can put on a resume... especially the latter if you can back it up with real results.

You want a loan? Send me the miner as your collateral.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
byt411

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:15:04 PM

Con man is one of the oldest job in existence.
Also, selling online game service and daytrading is a skill you can put on a resume... especially the latter if you can back it up with real results.

You want a loan? Send me the miner as your collateral.

Lol, the chips for the miner hasn't even finished production. It's supposed to be delivered Q3 2014.
MoreMinerals (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:36:11 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 03:01:34 AM by MoreMinerals

Thanks guys, it was worth a shot  Grin
If no one wants to help me out I'll do it by my own hands!

Call me a scammer all you like, I've never scammed anyone in my 3-4 years of online selling.
Never even thought about it, because once you do, its ruins your reputation as a seller.
Many people who are reputable sellers, know that this is just common sense.

And yes.. you CAN sell miners on Ebay.
I actually had to called them to raise my sell limits when someone offered me $10,000 for my CoinTerra Terraminer IV.

Its amazing what you can learn when you actually take the time to learn about something instead of being ignorant  Cool
And I'm sure all of us can agree to that, who didn't buy BTC when it was less than $20..Or maybe some people here are rich and browsing BTC forums for w/e reason instead of cruising on their yacht(s).

Also "chips not finished" yadda yadda, People said the same thing about KnC and CoinTerra.
Did they finish them? Yes they did although with a short delay,
Did I still ROI with the miners from KnC and CT? Yes, and I made a lot more than what I had invested.
I'm not sure why people who have no Investor's sense are even browsing my thread!!

And yes, I have proof.
I could send you the addresses I used on BTC-guild and Eligius, LTC pools, my Ebay sales, etc.
Am I going to? No, because you're probably not the investor I'm looking for.
I don't want someone to come out and murder me, should I fail and send me PM's daily on what I did with the money.
Yes I'm scared, but equally I have faith.

I understand that $6000+ might be out of the question, or seem like a lot of money to some of you.
But individuals who make a lot of money, will ask for a lot of money.
Realize that I was once a whale before, if 30+BTC is even considered whale,

BTC: 1CNc6MpYA9oUVJGmfxe8zQB6uHfQG3KPSp

Also, people who make a lot of money, probably don't have a donation Address on their sig  Grin
Killerloop

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:36:33 AM

Also "chips not finished" yadda yadda, People said the same thing about KnC and CoinTerra.

You are not an estabilished and verifiable company. You are random joe.

I could send you the addresses I used on BTC-guild and Eligius, LTC pools, my Ebay sales, etc.
I don't want someone to come out and murder me, should I fail and send me PM's daily on what I did with the money.

No one cares about your addresses, words or references pal. We're here for business and this is not some bar where you can hit on girls. You won't get anything with words.

You want money? Provide collateral for more of its value. You cannot? Then GTFO, you'll only get negative trust with such a behaviour.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:55:01 AM

You are not an estabilished and verifiable company. You are random joe.

No one cares about your addresses, words or references pal. We're here for business and this is not some bar where you can hit on girls. You won't get anything with words.

You want money? Provide collateral for more of its value. You cannot? Then GTFO, you'll only get negative trust with such a behaviour.

This right here. I have the feeling OP is trolling at this point, honestly. I can't fathom anyone believing someone with the money wouldn't want collateral prior to giving a loan. Unless he thinks even places like JP Morgan/Chase have no money and that's why they won't just throw money at everyone who comes in there and says "I need a loan!" There's a reason why places require collateral; it has nothing to do with how much money someone has.

I'd require the same collateral from you (who apparently has nothing) as I would from someone who had proof they earn $50 million a year and has $1b in a bank account. What someone earns/has means absolutely nothing when it comes to repaying debts. Collateral is our protection from non-payment. And yes, rich people scam as well.

Nobody is giving you the $6.6k+ as a write-off. You either provide the collateral or move on.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MoreMinerals (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:35:13 AM

I'm not trolling intentionally,

Those who think I was trolling are most likely being self-defensive on how they could have been as successful as me and refuse to believe my story.

People called me out, and I responded likewise. Please don't call my responses as "behavior"
I've simply made valid defense points against arguments thrown at me.

Regardless, I'm at fault for coming in here without legit collateral.
I've obviously lost this battle from the start; mods feel free to close this thread.

On the bright side, I'm a Jr. Member now.
If anyone feels like they need to insult me further, feel free to direct them via PM.
Again, if you thought I was trolling.. please realize I'm just an open minded individual.
I've made many friends from enemies, and I've learned many things from them.

I don't cower away from challenges, and I never give up on things that I want even when it seems impossible because that's what it takes in order to be successful.

For the post above me, there are actually things called personal or unsecured loans. Surprisingly enough they are based on your credit and/or income.
There are probably people here who have received loans based on their trust score alone, meaning no collateral was involved  Grin
Killerloop

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:43:30 AM

It is good that you understand.
Now get some collateral and get back to us, people will be happy to lend you BTC.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 12:08:34 PM

Ok to summarize, you have no job, no more money, have huge debt, a whole family to feed, and gamble/speculate. You offer no plan of repayment, and no collateral. And now someone is just suppose to throw 10btc at you? So with 10btc, if you make stupid trades or gamble it away, then lender loses, not you. Am I right? Obvious trolling here.

You consider yourself a whale with 30 btc... wow quite cocky. If you dumped this amount into the market, it won't budge.

byt411

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:39:38 PM

Those who think I was trolling are most likely being self-defensive on how they could have been as successful as me and refuse to believe my story.

People called me out, and I responded likewise. Please don't call my responses as "behavior"

I've obviously lost this battle from the start; mods feel free to close this thread.

If anyone feels like they need to insult me further, feel free to direct them via PM.
Again, if you thought I was trolling.. please realize I'm just an open minded individual.

I don't cower away from challenges, and I never give up on things that I want even when it seems impossible because that's what it takes in order to be successful.

For the post above me, there are actually things called personal or unsecured loans. Surprisingly enough they are based on your credit and/or income.
There are probably people here who have received loans based on their trust score alone, meaning no collateral was involved  Grin

Surprisingly, welcome to BitcoinTalk. This is not the world based on stupid trust and lies.
This is a world where things are based on actual trust on bitcointalk, and not your stupid bank-issued credit scored.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:28:32 PM

There are probably people here who have received loans based on their trust score alone, meaning no collateral was involved  Grin

To get one of these loans, you have to sign over something; a lien is the same as collateral (it means if you fail to provide, x item is taken under control of the lending party). No bank is going to give you a loan and say "we don't need to know anything about you; we trust that you'll return at some point in the future and pay us back." If they did they would be out of money quick.

And yes, I'm extremely jealous of your success. I wasn't aware that begging for money means you're successful. I've noted this in my journal and will strive to achieve the same level of greatness in the future. Thank you for enlightening me.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 10:33:55 PM

OP, if you are just learning now about importance of risk management,  you are
Definitely a trading noob.  Just sayin.

Also 30 BTC is not a whale, IMO. I would consider a whale someone with 10,000 BTC or more.

Good luck in your endeavors!  Grin

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 07:10:43 AM

so you need someone to invest 10BTC into youl...?
err ? ummmm I guess giving random people we've never met $6k could turn out ok... or perhaps not.

but yeah, good luck mate Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: