Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NFD] THE DISTRIBUTION LIST IS READY AND LIVE!  (Read 7255 times)
zhonghao110

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

goog

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:09:13 PM

thank   you

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:59:28 PM

Cannot wait anymore.
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

Great job.
I see a responsible team.
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:13:57 PM

I want to participate

And me.
I want to participate
Is there such a possibility?
 Smiley

Once launch comes, there'll be bounties and giveaways. In fact, the tem is already discussing what they'll be. Keep checking in for more info! Smiley

Respected Nxtblg!
When, what day, you plan to start NFD ?

Hasn't been settled yet; the team's still discussing it. When we do settle, you'll read it here!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

Cannot wait anymore.

Then try the testnet!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624693.0

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 11:33:11 PM

I want to participate

You can try out here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=637940.new#new

Smiley

nekedos

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 12:29:45 PM

Respet dev! Thank you for the PM
I'm on the list)
wer77

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 01:17:44 PM

I want to participate in IPO
Is there such a possibility or no?
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

I want to participate in IPO
Is there such a possibility or no?

Sorry, it's closed. But there's already a bounty, and there's more coming. Please check back for more news.

Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:27:04 PM

How can I get the coins from the giveaway?
Is there already a wallet available?
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:32:18 PM

Thank dev for the PM !

I'm on the list. Just waiting...
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2014, 09:22:13 PM

How can I get the coins from the giveaway?
Is there already a wallet available?

Not for the real thing atm, but we do have a testnet version.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624693.0

As you can see in the thread, it's not only rolling but its volunteers have been really helpful in pointing out issues that would have led to a messy launch. Including issues that more hasty dev teams would have put on the post-launch back burner, like an appealing UX.

Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:36:46 PM

I am on the list.

Thanks!
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:57:47 AM

Do we have an estimated distribution date?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 02:00:08 PM

hey guys im really glad that you're doing this!

one question though, ive noticed several people who are in different investment categories but NOT in the free category. how is this possible? do you think you could add the free coins in for those people affected?
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:51:31 PM

hey guys im really glad that you're doing this!

one question though, ive noticed several people who are in different investment categories but NOT in the free category. how is this possible? do you think you could add the free coins in for those people affected?

Thanks for the question. Those people either didn't qualify (too few posts and didn't pay the 0.015 fee) or simply forgot to apply. I'm afraid I have to stick with the distribution as set...but if someone PMs me with evidence that they did apply for the giveaway but was forgotten, I'll add them.

Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 03:52:12 PM

Do we have an estimated distribution date?

Again, I wish I could...

Costner

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:48:30 AM

Nice work
cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:18:38 PM

Nxtblg thanx for all the hard work. You are already a legend! Wink

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Nxtblg (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

Nxtblg thanx for all the hard work. You are already a legend! Wink

Uh-oh: I'd better hide. Tongue

Seriously: thanks a lot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: