Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where i can sell my business plans and ideas about bitcoin and its dev?  (Read 2867 times)
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:36:18 AM

Hi,
I am going to be Bitcoin Entrepreneur soon,as i creates ideas for bitcoin and its projects.I have also given ideas to CEX.io and Coinbase and they are reviewing and forwarding to their teams.Now i am looking for any platform that accepts my ideas and buy.Is there any platform which cares user ideas and thoughts.CEX awarded me with 15GHs gift for my ideas and thoughts about bitcoin.

If you know any platform,comment below
If you want to buy any business plan and idea PM me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:14:49 AM

Hello Coinbuddy,

Good to hear from another aspiring bitcoin entrepreneur.
Fortunately for you there are many website that are encouraging bitcoin ideas. You can even do a simple search on this forum and find crowd funding websites where you can post your ideas for other people to fund or for them to fund it for you.
I dont want to post them here as there are just way too many and i am not sure of the legitimacy of most of them and dont want you to get scammed out of your ideas. LOL

Regards

Duke

P.S: Here is one of the most popular ones BitcoinStarter.com

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:30:24 AM

Thanks,
I already know Bitcoinstarter but didnot get any good response may be the user does not views the site daily
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 03:24:47 PM

I have many ideas about Bitcoin business but no one is caring me.Only CEX cares my ideas and innovation.I want to deal with persons in this forum
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:12:18 PM

Why dont you start a thread and tell them and people can also tell you your opinion.
All you have to do is to go into the project development tab and start writing.
Hopefully people will listen to you.

Regards

Duke

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:31:31 AM

Why dont you start a thread and tell them and people can also tell you your opinion.

Regards

Duke

But how people will buy my ideas and innovation,people will just see my thread and copy down the whole idea
eoJ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:18:10 AM

Regards

Duke

But how people will buy my ideas and innovation,people will just see my thread and copy down the whole idea

Well, if you post a couple, people will be able to see the quality of your ideas and judge whether your others are likely to be any good.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:27:25 AM

Yeah
Bibop

Activity: 222

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:08:26 PM

Well, if you post a couple, people will be able to see the quality of your ideas and judge whether your others are likely to be any good.
[/quote]
+1

and if you believe your ideas worth money why don't you invest them yourself?
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:14:57 PM

Once you talk to people about your ideas, they might steal them. If you withheld details, people would not find it feasible. The best way is to start the business yourself. When it becomes successful, you can ask for investors for other projects.
Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 05:18:26 AM

Once you talk to people about your ideas, they might steal them. If you withheld details, people would not find it feasible. The best way is to start the business yourself. When it becomes successful, you can ask for investors for other projects.

Yeàh,you are right.I am searching of people
frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 07:08:12 AM

Ideas are cheap, dirt cheap.

its easy for someone to come up with an idea - its another thing to spend the time planning a solution which includes every intricate detail, how much it costs, how much is realistically expected to be yielded from the plan, and a milestones timetable for project completion.

If your ideas do not include those things - don't expect to be able to market them for money.

These other folks here are telling you to invest in the ideas yourself - while you may not have the exact solutions to your ideas, I would recommend that you try your best to find what particular modules and methods are required to make your desired functionality work.

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:38:04 AM

Ideas are cheap, dirt cheap.

its easy for someone to come up with an idea - its another thing to spend the time planning a solution which includes every intricate detail, how much it costs, how much is realistically expected to be yielded from the plan, and a milestones timetable for project completion.

If your ideas do not include those things - don't expect to be able to market them for money.

These other folks here are telling you to invest in the ideas yourself - while you may not have the exact solutions to your ideas, I would recommend that you try your best to find what particular modules and methods are required to make your desired functionality work.

Thanks for your response.
I am trying to get all the things with my ideas.But i think ideas are not cheap,ideas let you do the work.If you don't have ideas you can't make a business in the world.Every thing starts with ideas.
monsterbitty

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:09:40 PM

If you got your own ideas, why dont you develop and become rich?
impulsecorp

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 04:42:56 PM

You could always have a potential partner/investor sign a standard non-disclosure agreement. You can Google it to find one to use for free.  I have signed a bunch of them in my 19 year career as an Internet entrepreneur. There are still ways people can get around it, like by improving on your idea to create something different but similar, but as
frankenmint said, planning an executing the idea is just as important as coming up with the idea. Just because I think your idea is great does not really give me motivation to steal it, unless maybe it is something totally amazing (like how to travel faster than the speed of light or go back in time).
ABitBack

Activity: 524
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:31:12 AM

The ipod was an idea, an idea of many people many years before it became a reality. Ideas are worthless until you act upon them. I suggest you either get some funds together and get it developed or do it yourself.

Coinbuddy (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 06:21:02 AM

The ipod was an idea, an idea of many people many years before it became a reality. Ideas are worthless until you act upon them. I suggest you either get some funds together and get it developed or do it yourself.

Yeah truely said
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:55:46 PM

Hi,
I am going to be Bitcoin Entrepreneur soon,as i creates ideas for bitcoin and its projects.I have also given ideas to CEX.io and Coinbase and they are reviewing and forwarding to their teams.Now i am looking for any platform that accepts my ideas and buy.Is there any platform which cares user ideas and thoughts.CEX awarded me with 15GHs gift for my ideas and thoughts about bitcoin.

If you know any platform,comment below
If you want to buy any business plan and idea PM me

maybe must explain your ideas with making thread starter in this, i think there are a lot of bitocin starter will contact you for your valueable ideas, thanks ...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:30:47 AM

Ideas on the Internet are worthless. Ideas in person can be more valuable.

I recommend moving to somewhere where "things are happening" (i.e. Silicon Valley) if you truly have a good idea. Start a company, get some funding, watch it take off, then cash out and become a billionaire.

hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:04:00 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 04:05:59 AM by hyipworld

why you want to sell your idea ! you don't have the money to apply those for yourself . I think your idea's are just waste idea's you want to share first with someone and then you will invest safely . In my country every 10th person is trying to share your idea in free of cost but all is waste idea's :p
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: