Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt Gox account with 40btc priced to sell at 2btc  (Read 819 times)
bitcoinraver (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 06:51:35 AM

Hello all, I don't know if anyone is interested in buying my Mt Gox account with 40 btc.  But if you are just hit me up.
oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:02:08 AM

Hello all, I don't know if anyone is interested in buying my Mt Gox account with 40 btc.  But if you are just hit me up.

But It's impossible to withdraw those bitcoins from your Mt GOX account of course and It will never be possible? that's why you are selling?

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:15:14 AM

But It's impossible to withdraw those bitcoins from your Mt GOX account of course and It will never be possible? that's why you are selling?

I think it is no need to say that it is impossible to withdraw from it Tongue Like 99,99999% of us know about it Wink

But about second part - hell know Smiley if you will be lucky you will be able to withdraw sooner or later ... just ... if you will be very lucky Cheesy

Anyway - I think 2BTC for something that might never exist again is way too much. xD
bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:31:05 AM

I think it is no need to say that it is impossible to withdraw from it Tongue Like 99,99999% of us know about it Wink

But about second part - hell know Smiley if you will be lucky you will be able to withdraw sooner or later ... just ... if you will be very lucky Cheesy

Anyway - I think 2BTC for something that might never exist again is way too much. xD

Eh, it's not that bad if you think about it. With a class action lawsuit, if Mtgox is shown to have even 10% of their assets to be paid back to those who had cash in the exchange, that's a 2BTC profit there.

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 11:37:22 AM

I am not sure who is gonna risk their Real 2BTC for 40 GOX BTC just for a hope that Mtgox returns some of what they owe people. Good luck with this.
ADcoin.me

Activity: 795
Merit: 500

Name change soon (hopefully)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:38:23 AM

Hello all, I don't know if anyone is interested in buying my Mt Gox account with 40 btc.  But if you are just hit me up.

Eh, it's not that bad if you think about it. With a class action lawsuit, if Mtgox is shown to have even 10% of their assets to be paid back to those who had cash in the exchange, that's a 2BTC profit there.

if not when, Get it?

Palcoin.co
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:49:41 PM

Hello all, I don't know if anyone is interested in buying my Mt Gox account with 40 btc.  But if you are just hit me up.

if not when, Get it?

You should know the whole Mt.Gox story lol.

This game is already over.

Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:59:31 PM

Price reduced to 1btc FIRM let me know if your interested

This isn't worth that mich either it's not even worth a few satoshis. what we pay you is real what you are selling is non existant mtgox will never give money back to anyone.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
Dr. Pepper

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:48:30 PM

What good would these be? I'd rather hold on to the hope that I  might get all my coins back, but I dont thibnk that will happen either,

gabbynot

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:33:53 AM

How would this work?  You'd hand over your username/password?
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:40:07 AM

Let's be honest, they won't be refunding the funds unfortunately. They've made those claims just to keep people calm about it but I have not seen any sign of repayment nor has anyone of my circle been repaid. I myself lost BTC due to the "hack" so I'm awaiting this repayment myself.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
nosdi26

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

dont fly in the sky, gox will never return any coin back, maybe they keep them for themselves..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: