Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bullshit Generator  (Read 6305 times)
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

"matrix generated blockchains'
That would actually be good idea Cheesy

monitize double-spend-proof double-spending

Sounds like a good startup!

monetizing a paradox, what could possibly go wrong?
MWD64 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:54:50 PM

So what is the point of this site exactly?

Fun.

"If you have to ask, you'll never know."

I asked the site what it's purpose was, and it answered: redefine multisig forks

LOL!

It's the Magic 8-Ball of the blockchain!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magic_8-Ball

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:16:52 PM

it's even better than 8-ball, it gives rock solid investment advice like: optimize pre-mined pools

i'm going to make myself a pool based on flux capacitors. It will time-travel to the future and premine all the bitcoins, than go back to the current time and optimize the pre-mining with knowledge of the future.

Or something. I have to ask more questions to make sure what it meant exactly.

This website is so smart, i can't even begin to understand what it's saying

apparently it wants to incentive real-time transaction fees

this thing is going to make me a billionaire for sure.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:41:41 PM

Here's my 3 favorites from a minute or so of clicking:

-optimize pre-mined ASICs
-incubate private-key explorers
-reinvent one-CPU-one-vote crypto-currencies

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 11:49:51 PM

Here's my 3 favorites from a minute or so of clicking:

-optimize pre-mined ASICs
-incubate private-key explorers
-reinvent one-CPU-one-vote crypto-currencies

Some of the adjectives and nouns came right out of the original Satoshi white paper, so they MUST be smart!

This website is so smart, i can't even begin to understand what it's saying

I feel the same way!

tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:20:19 AM

hilarious
sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:47:43 AM

This is pretty entertaining.  I guess its based on a hidden markov model against some bitcoin whitepapers.
ozbitcoinexpress

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 07:50:45 AM

Seems like he/she/it did get the wrong thread. lol

Though somehow the long one kinda could work. lol. He just needs to add:
morph low-difficulty seed nodes
confirm open-source seed nodes
revolutionize SHA-256 hash rates
sign offline blockchains
visualize trust-free hashes
aggregate open-source mixing services
drive dot-bit multisigs
and
productize electronic cash verifications.

The fact that incentivize proof-of-stake wallets are designed to monetize hidden-key DACs is beyond me. Its a really easy way to distribute unconfirmed transaction fees because of the tamper-proof distributed explorers.

haha.. Cheesy
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:01:45 AM

The fact that incentivize proof-of-stake wallets are designed to monetize hidden-key DACs is beyond me. Its a really easy way to distribute unconfirmed transaction fees because of the tamper-proof distributed explorers.

haha.. Cheesy

NO NO NO NO! You're missing the point!

FIRST you have to drive P2P ASICs, then you pool satoshi wallets, decentralize public-key forks, synergize alt-coin super nodes and engineer public-key verifications. Only THEN can you pool secure DACs, productize nodeless explorers, confirm global wallets and drive hash-rate hashes.

Only that will lead to the ability to distribute unconfirmed transaction fees because of the tamper-proof distributed explorers!

MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:17:58 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2014, 08:33:45 AM by MWD64

It's important to understand HOW this thing works.......

I fixed it for you:

The shortcoming of this type of solution, however, is that satoshi nodeless difficulty and engaged pre-mined hash rates are largely incompatible with productized merchant explorers. Predictably, for example, many approaches measure the deployment of transaction cryptographic mixing services. Furthermore, it should be noted that incubated escrow verifications might be studied to analyze efficient morphed multisig explorers. Combined with the synthesis of aggregate escrow paper wallets, such a claim refines an embedded tool for exploring expert systems of visualizing public-ledger decentralized micro-transaction verifications.

Motivated by these observations, random models to morph single-transaction confirmations and optimal configurations to repurpose proof-of-work meta coins have been extensively constructed by cryptographers to open-source ledgered dust transactions. Our goal here is to morph peer-to-peer meta coins.

Furthermore, if we harness time-stamped wallets, and open-source verified signatures for read-write algorithms to use adaptive modalities to decentralize colored pools, we can matrix electronic cash seed nodes.

As a result, we concentrate our efforts to exploit volatile anonymity described by the acclaimed Q. Nehru....Blockchain instant-confirmation blockchains are possible.

Is it possible to justify the great pains we took in our implementation to strategize vanity-address addresses? Exactly so. We ran four novel experiments:
(1) visualize value-forecasted wallets
(2) encrypt cryptographic genesis blocks
(3) enable blockchain paper wallets
(4) we deployed 59 UNIVACs across the underwater network to transition blockchain cryptography. This will give us the ability to double-spend double-spend-proof confirmations in single-transaction one-use exchanges.

freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:21:14 AM

funny but what is the propose for this?
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 08:22:17 AM

covered on page one. And you said it, "fun."

Also to make stuff like the writing in the post above yours.

Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:11:00 PM

No. No. No. You guys have it all wrong.  You are missing the point.

For BITCOIN much research has been devoted to the simulation of checksums; nevertheless, few have explored the evaluation of flip-flop gates. On the other hand, a structured issue in Bayesian algorithms is the simulation of Internet QoS. Further, a natural riddle in hardware and architecture is the refinement of knowledge-based models.

Our focus here is not on whether Bitcoin can be made atomic, ambimorphic, and reliable, but rather on exploring an application for the intuitive unification. On the other hand, Bitcoin might not be the panacea that physicists expected. Indeed, reinforcement learning and the producer-consumer problem have a long history of collaborating in this manner. Thusly, we see no reason not to use the location-identity split to synthesize the analysis of model checking.

To my knowledge, the first system investigated specifically for classical symmetries. We emphasize that Rib evaluates robots. On the other hand, this solution is regularly well-received. The drawback of this type of solution, however, is that architecture and erasure coding are regularly incompatible. This combination of properties has not yet been constructed in previous work.

We concentrate our efforts on validating that A* search [50,37,18,31,19] and massive multiplayer online role-playing games are never incompatible. Consider how the Turing machine [51,51,49,23,19,52,46] can be applied to the evaluation of Smalltalk.

A litany of existing work supports our use of virtual machines. Therefore, if throughput is a concern, Rib has a clear advantage. Furthermore, the original method to this quagmire by John Cocke was good; contrarily, such a claim did not completely answer this question. Further, recent work by Davis et al. suggests an algorithm for controlling homogeneous configurations, but does not offer an implementation. The only other noteworthy work in this area suffers from fair assumptions about client-server algorithms. Clearly, the class of applications enabled by our algorithm is fundamentally different from existing methods.

Several autonomous and constant-time frameworks have been proposed in the literature. Bitcoin represents a significant advance above this work. Next, instead of developing probabilistic epistemologies, we surmount this grand challenge simply by studying the study of rasterization. Our application is broadly related to work in the field of software engineering, but we view it from a new perspective: optimal epistemologies. A comprehensive survey is available in this space. These heuristics typically require that congestion control can be made self-learning, interactive, and introspective.

The choice of 8 bit architectures differs from ours in that we emulate only theoretical methodologies in our method. V. Sun developed a similar system, nevertheless we demonstrated that our heuristic runs in Θ( n ) time. Along these same lines, we had our approach in mind before Lee published the recent foremost work on link-level acknowledgements. We had our solution in mind before X. A. Martin published the recent famous work on replicated archetypes. Therefore, the class of approaches enabled by Bitcoin is fundamentally different from prior methods. This is arguably unfair.

Our research is principled. Despite the results by Niklaus Wirth, we can disprove that architecture and I/O automata can cooperate to address this challenge. Despite the results by Martin, we can demonstrate that neural networks and the producer-consumer problem regarding Bitcoin are usually incompatible. We believe that wireless technology can allow context-free gramar without needing to manage the improvement of information retrieval systems. Rather than enabling Bitcoin chooses to observe A* search.

We would like to harness a methodology for how our heuristic might behave in theory. The framework for our framework consists of four independent components: the improvement of compilers, "fuzzy" information, semantic symmetries, and simulated annealing. This seems to hold in most cases. We show a schematic plotting the relationship between our heuristic and interposable archetypes. This is an important property of Bitcoin. We consider a heuristic consisting of n spreadsheets. Such a claim might seem perverse but fell in line with our expectations. Similarly, we assume that the well-known amphibious algorithm for the evaluation of forward-error correction by Wilson is optimal

Suppose that there exists heterogeneous communication such that we can easily simulate Scheme. While hackers worldwide continuously postulate the exact opposite, Bitcoin depends on this property for correct behavior. We instrumented a month-long trace demonstrating that our architecture is unfounded

Since Bitcoin is NP-complete, designing the codebase of 34 Simula-67 files was relatively straightforward. Similarly, the centralized logging facility contains about 4148 lines of C. Along these same lines, the codebase of 15 ML files contains about 822 lines of C++. the centralized logging facility contains about 84 instructions of B. since our framework is copied from the principles of e-voting technology, programming the centralized logging facility was relatively straightforward. We plan to release all of this code under GPL Version 2.

Building a system as novel as our would be for naught without a generous performance analysis. Only with precise measurements might we convince the reader that performance matters. Our overall evaluation seeks to prove three hypotheses: (1) that we can do much to affect a solution's code complexity; (2) that we can do little to influence an approach's ROM speed; and finally (3) that expected energy stayed constant across successive generations. Note that we have intentionally neglected to refine median power. Our performance analysis will show that doubling the expected response time of introspective theory is crucial to our results.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

The purpose is for you to learn discernment.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
TopherB

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 03:35:36 PM

Bitcoin will ultimately fail unless we recontextualize trust-free addresses. Until such time my efforts will be to cultivate proof-of-stake meta coins.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 10:48:20 PM

Bitcoin will ultimately fail unless we recontextualize trust-free addresses. Until such time my efforts will be to cultivate proof-of-stake meta coins.

Only if we facilitate private-key private keys to mine global paper wallets!

TopherB

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:12:30 PM

Only if we facilitate private-key private keys to mine global paper wallets!
Yeah those public-key private keys are a big security problem.
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 01:39:19 AM

strategize 51-percent-proof meta coins
reinvent cryptographic genesis blocks
iterate real-time coins
aggregate distributed anonymity
revolutionize merged wallets

its telling me to create another bitcoin lol

If you do, you should be able to monetize double-spend-proof hash rates, disintermediate alt-coin blocks and synchronize multisig DACs.

_Miracle

Activity: 909
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:16:22 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 02:28:37 AM by _Miracle

'cmon guys we need to strategize decentralized cryptography before we disintermediate merged explorers...this is serious!

*You should do this for doge Smiley
Also a B.S. "corporate speak" generator.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
MWD64 (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:29:37 AM

*You should do this for doge Smiley

YOU should do this for Doge. There's a link on the site to grab the source code.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: