Bitcoin Forum
September 06, 2024, 12:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 37 bitcoins  (Read 1118 times)
red123 (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 03:28:42 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2012, 07:25:08 PM by red123

Hey guys,

I need $220 worth (about 37 BTC). I can pay with pay pal and add 12$ (no fees, personal payment) for yourself. I am verified and I use this account for everything, not just bitcoins. My pay pal is now linked to a heatware account under the name red123 (just signed up).

I also thought that if you would prefer somewhere I can buy an online gift card, I can buy one and send that to you instead (with an extra 12$). I am up to ideas, I just need it for the weekend so it has to be an online code type thing, not a physical card.

I have the weekend off and I am feeling lucky Smiley Most likely this will be it for me for buying coins in February. I have an order with a site but I am afraid they might not get it processed it in time. I'll lock this thread if they do.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

Do you have a OTC account ? Any previous ref of successful trades can help too. You could get ~33 btc at current rates, or less, if you pay with paypal on such a short timeframe.

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
red123 (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2012, 03:44:51 PM

Thanks for the suggestion, I have an OTC account under my email on my profile but to be honest I have trouble using it, and remembering my info for that matter. I only buy bitcoins once or twice a month (as long as I can get the amounts I want).

I don't have any past transactions for credit except one I did with 'ne1' for 10BTC but because apparently you have up to 30 (?) days to do a chargeback so I am not going to use that as 'credit' yet.  I think multiple gift payments doesn't look good in my pay pal (I was told by a member here) so I'm trying to get all I need for the month.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: