Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Server Monitoring Service Accepting Bitcoins  (Read 435 times)
bitdude (OP)

Activity: 277
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 01:01:39 PM

Hi,

please let me introduce Online Domain Tools project to you. Our project is about tools that you can run in your browser with just a few clicks. What you may find interesting is that we have just started to accept Bitcoin payments on Online Domain Tools.

We have also launched a new tool - Server Monitoring. We hope to be the first Bitcoin accepting server monitoring service provider, but our research was not very thorough on this, so please forgive me if I am mistaken here Smiley

How do we accept Bitcoins and a brief introduction to the Server Monitoring tool is described in our latest blog post called Server Monitoring for Bitcoins.

Besides the new Server Monitoring tool, we provide many other services and tools. DNS Record Viewer, Email Blacklist Checker, Nmap Online, Whois, Website Link Checker, just to name a few. All our tools can be used free of charge, most of them even without a registration. However, for regular users and professionals, we recommend buying some extra credits, or at least to register a free account.

To support Bitcoin, we wanted to give our visitors an incentive to pay with Bitcoins over other methods. This is why we offer an unlimited 10 % discount coupon ODT-10-OFF-BTC for all orders paid with Bitcoins.

I hope some of you will find our project interesting and join us and enjoy our services, either as a free user or as a paying customer.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: