Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:24:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Inter-p2p currency Trading  (Read 1865 times)
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2011, 01:50:19 PM

Trading bitcoins with real world currencies is some what cuber-some due currency interconversion and surcharges imposed.Besides this forex regulatory exchange boards around the world would never accept bitcoin as it can not be regulated.

Therefore to facilitate trading  without any major limitations we need another p2p currency just like bitcoin.It may be totally different in implementation or functions, but must be purely p2p.

If another p2p currency comes up it would be nice to see inter-currency trading between them .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PHPAdam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2011, 02:00:35 PM

I don't think their are any obstacles in exchanging bitcoin to a regulated currency or so-forth.

We should in my honest opinion concentrate on Bitcoin Currency instead of inventing another, you are sure right though. We should work with other emerging currency (doesn't have to be limited to P2P) such as Facebook Credits and such.

The more points of entry or exit, the better.
spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2011, 02:02:52 PM

Besides this it would also lead to inter-currency decentralized trading platform as stated in topic decentralising currency exchange.

spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2011, 02:12:08 PM

I don't think their are any obstacles in exchanging bitcoin to a regulated currency or so-forth.

We should in my honest opinion concentrate on Bitcoin Currency instead of inventing another, you are sure right though. We should work with other emerging currency (doesn't have to be limited to P2P) such as Facebook Credits and such.

There are obstacles, like if I wanted to trade bitcoin against any major currencies using the most popular forex trading platform, like MT4/MT5,i will never be able to do so,as acceptance of bitcoin is unlikely in near future by any govt. authorities.

spndr7 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2011, 08:37:03 PM

Finally other p2p currencies are invented,things materialize over ideas .

https://btc-e.com/

See this exchange it does exactly what I thought but I am sorry to say that people oppose innovation as it disturbs their previous adjusted comfort level.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: