Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who said you can't make money with faucets?  (Read 1233 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:25:55 AM

not necessarily.. if you had a big following and posted a referral link, it would just take a little bit of your time. or some other way to reach a lot of eyes/clicks.

Referral links don't come easily. Either you should have a very popular blog, with hundreds of visitors every day, or you must work very hard to spread your referral link through various social media outlets.

Agree with bryant, I also tried to get refferal, but only got like 20-25 referral and mostly now inactive its really hard way to earn.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 11:44:21 AM

Well Smiley

And have you seen something interesting on a freebitco.in site?

Check the stats:

BTC addresses with highest earnings - when you check them in a blockchain - they never get any payment from freebitcoin Smiley ...

and even some of them never had such amounts as they "won" in their wallets Smiley
onlinepro (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 11:54:07 AM

Well Smiley

Check the stats:

BTC addresses with highest earnings - when you check them in a blockchain - they never get any payment from freebitcoin Smiley ...

and even some of them never had such amounts as they "won" in their wallets Smiley

Maybe those addresses are so old freebitco.in didn't mark their payouts yet?
If I remember correctly they didn't always mark them.

oureptsC

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:11:48 PM

I see that he made Almost 1 bitcoin  from faucets, BUT he made that In 5 months which doesn't make It impressive anymore $600 In 5 months Is  low I would say. And I bet It was pain for him to get over 13000 referral so If we count time , effort spent for this , It isn't much and even low. There are better things to do even a siggy deal Is much better. I never looked at faucets seriously, It's only for newbies like  Getting acquainted with  bitcoin doing micro transactions.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:26:54 PM

Well Smiley

Check the stats:

Maybe those addresses are so old freebitco.in didn't mark their payouts yet?
If I remember correctly they didn't always mark them.

Well "stats" are not working for me right now so I cannot tell you exactly what I am telling about Smiley

But some addresses from top ten never had deposits on a summary amount that they "won" by using freebitco.in

I will post details when "stats" tab will start to work again Smiley

EDITED: it is working now. So look :

Example:
Quote from: FreeBitco.in
TOP 10 OVERALL WINNERS
1st address - 1Laa7MRaqYvU7ou61M2c7cTUvwdwRjNf1j   TOTAL WON :4.80826420 BTC

Now check Blockchain: Address   1Laa7MRaqYvU7ou61M2c7cTUvwdwRjNf1j Total Received   0.48296224 BTC

so ... he never withdraw from freebitco.in or? Smiley

same situation is when you check most of those TOP 10 winners addresses.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 12:32:25 PM

Another one from TOP 10 list:

15egFbVYTorRQLyTvGCEeFuD9wYVQPd6rs  Total Won : 2.93958856 BTC

And blockchain ... :

Address   15egFbVYTorRQLyTvGCEeFuD9wYVQPd6rs
Total Received   0.0015103 BTC

so .. where are his winnings ? Smiley

and so on ... other addresses seems similar to this case.
onlinepro (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 12:33:52 PM

Another one from TOP 10 list:

15egFbVYTorRQLyTvGCEeFuD9wYVQPd6rs  Total Won : 2.93958856 BTC

And blockchain ... :

Address   15egFbVYTorRQLyTvGCEeFuD9wYVQPd6rs
Total Received   0.0015103 BTC

so .. where are his winnings ? Smiley

and so on ... other addresses seems similar to this case.

Oh, thats weird.
There sure is that possibility they have gambled them at HI LO but that seems very unlikely.

How changing withraw address affect to that thing?

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 12:55:09 PM

The guy from Freebitco.in just removed full addresses from his overal winnings top 10 list.

Just few days after I did posted my investigation results.

Freebitco.in is no more a good faucet in my opinion. It looks more like a some sort of bullshit.
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 01:34:11 PM

There are a couple of faucet from which you can earn steady income without any effort.I spent less than 0.10BTC got 900+ referrals at a similar faucet and now I earn 0.015BTC weekly without doing anything.Already recovered my investment and making profit
Actually it was lucky for me the faucet was new at that time so MUCH easier to get refs.I hardly think its possible now.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 01:36:58 PM

There are a couple of faucet from which you can earn steady income without any effort.I spent less than 0.10BTC got 900+ referrals at a similar faucet and now I earn 0.015BTC weekly without doing anything.Already recovered my investment and making profit
Actually it was lucky for me the faucet was new at that time so MUCH easier to get refs.I hardly think its possible now.

it is very extraordinary highly close to impossible indeed Smiley

I am not even wasting my time on it - to find so much reffs right now it is highly not possible Smiley

But when bitcoin will hit new record again and more kids will come to see what is Bitcoin - then faucets will be interesting for reffs catchers again Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: