Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MAKE - Algorithm: Grøstl POS Coin NAOO  (Read 1057 times)
Coinler (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:28:59 PM

please make a coin for gpu miners?Huh? i do not mind farms, but asicas are bad. very bad.

please make pos coin with 1-5% interest per annum with 10 million coins over 3 months using -  Algorithm: Grøstl antiasic.. please please please please??? anyone?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoLTD

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

How bout just buy an asic and stop killing the envrioment with power hungry GPU's?
han1122

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

How bout just buy an asic and stop killing the envrioment with power hungry GPU's?

How about all make  POS coin , stop killing the Earth Cool

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:42:50 PM

please make a coin for gpu miners?Huh? i do not mind farms, but asicas are bad. very bad.

please make pos coin with 1-5% interest per annum with 10 million coins over 3 months using -  Algorithm: Grøstl antiasic.. please please please please??? anyone?
mine groestlcoin, DMD, myriad, futurecoin, dvorak etc... nobody waited for you to make such coin...  Roll Eyes

Honestly, I prefer that everyday devs are making X11 coins, this way the real good coins can be mined in peace  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:47:58 PM

how about a more efficient algorithm for gpus that makes them compete with asics for environmentally friendly label?
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:51:29 PM

please make pos coin with 1-5% interest per annum with 10 million coins over 3 months using -  Algorithm: Grøstl antiasic.. please please please please??? anyone?
mine groestlcoin, DMD, myriad, futurecoin, dvorak etc... nobody waited for you to make such coin...  Roll Eyes

Honestly, I prefer that everyday devs are making X11 coins, this way the real good coins can be mined in peace  Grin

groestlcoin has low interest in investment because it is not pos among other things.

DMD is pos has too much supply

Myriad is innovative but i dont think it will survive the longrun
futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

i can fix everything.. get me a dev!!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:53:49 PM

groestlcoin has low interest in investment because it is not pos among other things.

futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

not sure what you can fix, if you are not able to program anything. The only thing you can fix is the 0.7BTC for another shitcoin.
(don't worry you will find someone... and most likely you just want a premine for yourself  Grin )

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●ŽωŽ●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:56:28 PM

futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

Groestlcoin was created on 22 March 2014 and we’ve seen some interesting few months since then. A lot has also been achieved. We have:

• Patched the HeartBleed vulnerability
  • Updated to Dark Gravity Wave 3
  • Updated the logo
  • Created the new website
  • Created a Reddit tip bot for our users. u/GroestlTip
  • Built a solid base in social communities like twitter, reddit, facebook
  • Created an official Groestlcoin forum, paper money generator, extra block explorer, and got listed on numerous exchanges
  • It is even possible to buy GRS directly with Euro (on 2 different websites).

Building on these important milestones, today we would like to share with you the Groestlcoin roadmap for 2014:

Our most important update: Groestlcoin is going POW + POS (70% POW and 30% POS) on block #150,000 (early July 2014). The community has been asking for it and we are implementing it.

Also, from block #150,000, the new block reward strategy will be used: 25 GRS initially and decreasing 1% each week up to the minimum reward of 5 GRS. The total volume of coins will not be changed and will remain 105,000,000.

It will give us 10 additional years (up to 2033) of mining using the Groestl algorithm and it’ll decrease the inflation levels.

From block #120,000 to block #150,000 the reward will be decreased 10% daily, reaching 25 GRS at block #150,000.

We will launch a Groestlcoin advertising campaign, featuring a bodypainted model in the first week of June. Sneak peak: http://goo.gl/KE2xfO

At block #200,000 (or earlier, if time permits) we will introduce GroestlSend, a way to send anonymous transactions.

Other news is that we will be launching a Groestl/MyriadGroestl multipool during this summer and payouts will be in GRS.

We will keep working on a JavaScript/WebGL Groestlcoin mining website and planning to open it by the end of 2014 (no exact date yet).

Android miner has just been released and it gives about 25-60 KH/s per core, on the latest smartphones/tablets. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner.groestl and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miner

Another June premiere is a p2pool for Groestlcoin. This will help us better distribute hashes and secure the network.

We are also focusing on the actual usage of Groestlcoin in daily life. Payments with GRS, shops accepting GRS, etc. We just won the CoinPayments.net vote.

Groestlcoin will keep being a community coin and follow the latest trends in crypto currencies.

Thank You,

The GroestlCoin team

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525926.msg7077818#msg7077818

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:58:36 PM

the picture is way better than the austrian recipe  Grin
got distracted from the real info  Grin
Groestlcoin is converting to pow+pos...

djm34 facebook page
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 09:59:03 PM

how about a more efficient algorithm for gpus that makes them compete with asics for environmentally friendly label?

How bout stop living in the past & embrace technology.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:02:09 PM

futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

not sure what you can fix, if you are not able to program anything. The only thing you can fix is the 0.7BTC for another shitcoin.
(don't worry you will find someone... and most likely you just want a premine for yourself  Grin )

i am very knowledgeable on every aspect of science and technology and mathematics. no i do not want a premine for myself.. but i was willing to provide a premine to the investors who made up the money to pay the dev. they are the only ones will benefit from a premine.. which they paid for beforehand essentially. i can head the project development.. but im not a coder in c++. that is all.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:05:33 PM

How bout stop living in the past & embrace technology.

ok how about you buy me an asic and ship it to me since its so easy to acquire... thanks.. should i msg you my shipping address? no? didnt think so. man u guys can be so heartless. i live in a third world country. everything costs 10 times more what you pay here because of shipping and ridiculous custom charges. since when did crypto become only about the tycoons? i cannot afford an asic. does that make you feel better now?
CryptoLTD

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:05:51 PM

futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

i am very knowledgeable on every aspect of science and technology and mathematics. no i do not want a premine for myself.. but i was willing to provide a premine to the investors who made up the money to pay the dev. they are the only ones will benefit from a premine.. which they paid for beforehand essentially. i can head the project development.. but im not a coder in c++. that is all.

You cant head, or lead a fast growing technologically improving & ever growing medium, if you fight the technology behind it. Your like a guy in 1895 that wanted his lights to go on @ night, but did not want to use a battery or electricity.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:09:08 PM

how do I mine x11 or x13 with asics? with what software? where do I get the software?
creamynebula

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

i am very knowledgeable on every aspect of science and technology

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635368.msg7079866#msg7079866

lol, you may want to look up what an ASIC is and why it will always be more efficient for the specific application at hand than a general purpose computing device
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:28:05 PM

lol, you may want to look up what an ASIC is and why it will always be more efficient for the specific application at hand than a general purpose computing device

there is no reason to go there. ive worked in the tech industry for more than 15 years.. i know very well how the tehnology works.. and for that reason i know why eventually just about all algorithms will get ported and used by asics. there is only one way to fix that problem of unfair initial distribution thru mining and there is another way to protect investors and build the value of the currency. i claim to have a protocol for an algorithm that accomplishes both. and to be honest.. we can do anything with algorithms.. including make a coin that only uses an additional 5 watts of gpu power and still mine at 1mh. the possibilities with programming are endless. the ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions.. is not as common. 

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:30:40 PM

there is no reason to go there. ive worked in the tech industry for more than 15 years.. i know very well how the tehnology works.. and for that reason i know why eventually just about all algorithms will get ported and used by asics. there is only one way to fix that problem of unfair initial distribution thru mining and there is another way to protect investors and build the value of the currency. i claim to have a protocol for an algorithm that accomplishes both. and to be honest.. we can do anything with algorithms.. including make a coin that only uses an additional 5 watts of gpu power and still mine at 1mh. the possibilities with programming are endless. the ability to think outside the box and come up with solutions.. is not as common. 

so you will make another botnet coin ? how fair are these distributions ?

djm34 facebook page
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:39:22 PM

futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

You cant head, or lead a fast growing technologically improving & ever growing medium, if you fight the technology behind it. Your like a guy in 1895 that wanted his lights to go on @ night, but did not want to use a battery or electricity.

u are misled. unfortunately i have decided not to release the details of my solution until we have a dev onboard. my solution does not fight the technology, but encourages it and welcomes large hash asics and farms.. to the benefit of the coin. unlike all the rest where large hash has the potential to crash the value of the coin. how i have figured out the solution to this is my secret. which i will keep until such time. but as of now i see most of the coins and investors as floundering around hoping to be part of the next best thing to bitcoin. but what i want to create will be a superior currency to bitcoin in every way.
Coinler (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:44:16 PM

so you will make another botnet coin ? how fair are these distributions ?

it will be the fairest of all distributions in crypto to date.

to list some attempts and failures
"
airdrop
giveaways
free ipo

fail fail fail.. all were attempts at making sure everyone gets some coins and bring more people into crypto. and each cause a massive decline in the value of the coin.. and asics are no different. before the introduction of asics.. users could get .04btc per mh per day. but all these 100mh just have to sell all their coins the same day they mine it faster than investment can grow and that is destroying all the coins. to them the coin has no worth except when converted to fiat. i will change this. i will make a coin that is just as good as fiat for the asic miner. but better in all other regard.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 10:44:52 PM

please make pos coin with 1-5% interest per annum with 10 million coins over 3 months using -  Algorithm: Grøstl antiasic.. please please please please??? anyone?
mine groestlcoin, DMD, myriad, futurecoin, dvorak etc... nobody waited for you to make such coin...  Roll Eyes

Honestly, I prefer that everyday devs are making X11 coins, this way the real good coins can be mined in peace  Grin

futurecoin is crap
and dvorak is a scam.

u are misled. unfortunately i have decided not to release the details of my solution until we have a dev onboard.
Grin so you are already a "we".... good luck with your IPO (because this is where you want "us" to go)

djm34 facebook page
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: