Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn some Bitcoins  (Read 3026 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 07, 2014, 11:51:38 PM

Its risky I cant take risk with that.

You now have 55 activity, so you could just make 4 more posts and make another post on Jun 10 to get 60 activity.
You could then join the PD sig program, to get some bitcoin without much risk.

Thanks will try that, But I do not have that much time so I cannot make 300-400 posts per month.

Well, I don't think of signature campaigns so much as "work" or "a job", and I don't aim to make a huge amount of money. The way I see it is: I'm here anyway, I'm posting anyway, so why not?

I checked some campaign will try to join monthly fixed bitcoins campaign. That better for me.

this is a good choice for more casual posters who are not online so much. 50 post/month is a pretty small requirement. also, you may consider selling some things in the marketplace. i'm trying to get together an inventory of things to sell for btc myself. Smiley
I'm trying the goods selling too, but I can't figure out the best way to ship the items...
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 12:28:38 AM

You now have 55 activity, so you could just make 4 more posts and make another post on Jun 10 to get 60 activity.

Thanks will try that, But I do not have that much time so I cannot make 300-400 posts per month.

Well, I don't think of signature campaigns so much as "work" or "a job", and I don't aim to make a huge amount of money. The way I see it is: I'm here anyway, I'm posting anyway, so why not?

I checked some campaign will try to join monthly fixed bitcoins campaign. That better for me.

this is a good choice for more casual posters who are not online so much. 50 post/month is a pretty small requirement. also, you may consider selling some things in the marketplace. i'm trying to get together an inventory of things to sell for btc myself. Smiley
I'm trying the goods selling too, but I can't figure out the best way to ship the items...

I thought about this too. I'm in the USA. Seems pretty straight forward to ship to anyone in the states, but international gets tricky with customs, irregular shipping times, etc. Seemed too complicated.

Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 04:45:24 AM

I thought about this too. I'm in the USA. Seems pretty straight forward to ship to anyone in the states, but international gets tricky with customs, irregular shipping times, etc. Seemed too complicated.
Yeah. International shipping is too costly. We need some reliable and low-cost way to get our products to people around the world...
arjpedia

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:32:08 AM

Hello every one.i am also newbie in this forum and want to understand how can i earn money from this forum.Signature Campaigns, can any one explain how it works for earn money.because i don,t know about it.thanks in advance
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:34:40 AM

Hello every one.i am also newbie in this forum and want to understand how can i earn money from this forum.Signature Campaigns, can any one explain how it works for earn money.because i don,t know about it.thanks in advance
just wait until you become member
after that, you can join signature program as you wish
you can look here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
there's many types of signature campaign. pay per post, pay per activity, or pay per fixed rate weekly/monthly
Harley997

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:27:38 PM

How to earn some Bitcoins without using faucets.

The best way is to offer some kind of useful service and sell it for BTC.

Another good way is to wait for your account to reach member status and you can participate in a signature campaign (essentially get paid to post on the forums).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Harley997

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:34:16 PM

Once you reach member status you are generally able to participate in signature campaigns. The simplest way to put it, the way you become a member is to post at least 60 times, and post at least once per two week period for ~2 months.

Once you have been promoted to "member" you can find a signature campaign on the forums, sign up by meeting the criteria (usually have positive or neutral trust, and have a certain ranking), the number of posts your account has currently and your payment address.

You should read the OP of the signature campaign as it will tell you hot to get paid. Usually you will need to send a PM to the person handling the campaign with the number of posts you have posted and your BTC address.

PRIMEDICE
okthen

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:10:01 PM

Once you reach member status you are generally able to participate in signature campaigns. The simplest way to put it, the way you become a member is to post at least 60 times, and post at least once per two week period for ~2 months.

Once you have been promoted to "member" you can find a signature campaign on the forums, sign up by meeting the criteria (usually have positive or neutral trust, and have a certain ranking), the number of posts your account has currently and your payment address.

You should read the OP of the signature campaign as it will tell you hot to get paid. Usually you will need to send a PM to the person handling the campaign with the number of posts you have posted and your BTC address.

Yes, and be aware that you have to generate content.
No "+1" or smiley faces.
So it's actually only worth it if you are really interested and would read the forum anyway.
Yakamoto
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:35:25 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 02:48:29 AM by Yakamoto

No "+1" or smiley faces.
So it's actually only worth it if you are really interested and would read the forum anyway.
Yes.

A lot of campaigns are quite strick about no useless posts, so it doesn't help if you're just "+1"ing everything. It really does require intrest, or it has no use. You'd get bored quickly, but you'd probably continue anyways.

And my signature isn't sponsored, I do it just to guide new members to places, or help older members. I'm using it until I can sell my signature in a campaign.

EDIT: My sig MIGHT be sponsored. I've signed up for a program, so we have to see if I'll be accepted.
Harley997

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 02:46:22 AM

No "+1" or smiley faces.

You are correct to say this. Generally speaking the amount you can earn, especially as a Sr Member can be substantial which could in itself cause interest in the forums.

PRIMEDICE
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:33:13 PM

No "+1" or smiley faces.
Spam is not allowed even if you don't have a paid signature. This should be common sense.
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:46:00 PM

No "+1" or smiley faces.
Spam is not allowed even if you don't have a paid signature. This should be common sense.

Sure, but the signature campaigns did change the nature of spam on this forum. It used to be just spamming referral links or links to shady websites. Now we have people padding post counts. Smiley

nabeel1992

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 05:53:00 PM

now a days there are many dice sites offering free bonus bitcoins that is the easiest way to get free bitcoins.On this forum you can join any sig campaigns which can also give you some good bitcoins
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:08:58 PM

now a days there are many dice sites offering free bonus bitcoins that is the easiest way to get free bitcoins.

But are these actually bitcoins, that you can immediately withdraw? Or are they a "free roll" type deal, where you have to play through the bonus before withdraw? There is a big difference. Most free deals with play through are simply lost to the house -- that's why they do it.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:34:41 PM

now a days there are many dice sites offering free bonus bitcoins that is the easiest way to get free bitcoins.

But are these actually bitcoins, that you can immediately withdraw? Or are they a "free roll" type deal, where you have to play through the bonus before withdraw? There is a big difference. Most free deals with play through are simply lost to the house -- that's why they do it.
No gambling site gives you free bitcoins that you can withdraw instantly. Withdrawal requirement is often 1 confirmed deposit, and the withdrawal fee is often higher than the free bitcoins you get.
Harley997

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:58:00 AM

now a days there are many dice sites offering free bonus bitcoins that is the easiest way to get free bitcoins.On this forum you can join any sig campaigns which can also give you some good bitcoins

I think that most "free bonus" sites will usually give away free bets and will force you to bet your "bonus" several times over prior to being able to withdraw. On a expected value basis these bonuses are much smaller then advertised.

PRIMEDICE
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 03:15:17 AM

I was given some free credit on a sports betting / casio site the other day.
I was told I had to play the amount 5 times before I could withdraw. So yeah you are right pretty much.
I actually played 5 times the amount and was up a little. maybe 0.09 worth.. then I got risky and lost it all. Damn black jack !

I think that most "free bonus" sites will usually give away free bets and will force you to bet your "bonus" several times over prior to being able to withdraw. On a expected value basis these bonuses are much smaller then advertised.

junshong

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

Hi!

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:43:48 AM

Signature campaigns are good ways to start.

dadugan

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:39:51 PM

Not that much different than earning an income.

Offer a service or start a business.
CEG5952

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:42:35 PM

No gambling site gives you free bitcoins that you can withdraw instantly. Withdrawal requirement is often 1 confirmed deposit, and the withdrawal fee is often higher than the free bitcoins you get.

There was a time...... 777coin used to give out .01 free and .001 free daily that could be instantly withdrawn. They still do a giveaway with no playthrough, but I think it is very small. Something like .0001 daily.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: